What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

supermanlives

Veteran
damn man your such a puss . only seven . lex you have always been short in the inches. your old lady told me so. hey man get a new wig . the one ya got looks like a mop. ha ha ha ha ha aha ha superman got game till the end baby

hey man get a new wig . the one ya got looks like a mop. ha ha ha ha ha aha ha superman got game till the end baby

Funds have been tight dood. I can't afford a new rug right now! Crime doesn't ALWAYS pay. Besides, Locks of Love won't pony up any hair for me. Hmm maybe I could get some horse hair or Start my own group Locks of Hate. No, maybe Hair for the HATED.

Sccoterman, you always inspire me, even though I come up short in the manhood area.

Lx

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^ 7/10 for flower power.. Nice tat...
Would be 10/10 if she faced the camera. ..
Sure hope that's a she. ...lol

supermanlives

Veteran
lex is boring in chat . after I told him I was gonna knock out his teeth and facefuck him. luckily his ol lady is easy. but she too needs to shave lol

RetroGrow

Veteran
^^^^ 7/10 for flower power.. Nice tat...
Would be 10/10 if she faced the camera. ..
Sure hope that's a she. ...lol

I have other views, but not sure what they allow here in terms of nudity. However, I never dug tats until I saw that one. It really looked good on her. It helps to have a world class ass as the canvas. I have the frontal view, and the girl's a gym rat, so her body is pretty much flawless. I have others, in every color of girl, so I should change avatars around once in a while....

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
I'll give RetroGrow an 8 also because I like being fit too and like nice bods. ;) My avatar is supposed to resemble an indoor grow donut arrangement like the one I now have. Got from searching optical illusions:

optical-illusion2.jpg