What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

whodair

Veteran
Zenoonez your avatar just screams gay pride, im not a fan of homosexuality but im not gunna hate, ill give ya a 7/10

i thought it was george clooney too sister !!

Lol its Ernest Hemingway.

picture.php

AbbieDoobie

Yeah, that drunk Santa is just too angry for ICMAG. We need a stoned out Santa like Tim Allen.

Now, let me explain my avatar...I had the Dark Side of the Moon album cover since I've been here. Then I recently received some awesome seeds from my good friend, MeltingPOT, which I'm currently growing out. So, I thought, hmmm, why not switch things up, so I picked the Wish You Were Here album cover to represent Melty passing on "the fire" to me. Make sense?

~Abbie :joint:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Whodair: Chet Yod Roller = Perfect Transcendent Roller?

The fact that you made me want to research it (and still seeking confirmation/clarification) leads me to give you a 9/10.

Arbitrarily.

Last edited:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Yeah, that drunk Santa is just too angry for ICMAG. We need a stoned out Santa like Tim Allen.

Now, let me explain my avatar...I had the Dark Side of the Moon album cover since I've been here. Then I recently received some awesome seeds from my good friend, MeltingPOT, which I'm currently growing out. So, I thought, hmmm, why not switch things up, so I picked the Wish You Were Here album cover to represent Melty passing on "the fire" to me. Make sense?

~Abbie :joint:

Totally does. And those are two of the greatest albums ever recorded... so either one is good.

Mr. Burgundy

10/10! Dude on the muthaf*ckin couch!

Actually, I know its Steven Wright. I met him once in San Francisco,2003 maybe-he was walking out of one of the downtown SF BART stations, and wearing his Bo Sox hat. I was with my best friend-I screamed out, "Muthaf*ckin Steven Wright! Hi, my name is ******, and this is my best friend, ********, and you are funniest man I have ever seen live- I saw you in Pensacola in 96! You are my fav comedian ever! "

as he sipped his coffee, he responded in true deadpan fashion "Hey, thanks man..take it easy."

Vintage Steven.

Stay Classy!

M

meowman

RedRain: Very nice, intensive stare, maybe it'd be best if he was green, but works this way too. 9/10

Ps. I know I don't have pic :) Imagine a fat cat.