What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

dkmonk

8/10 it lightens the mood I think.

BTW my avatar isnt me its my g/f, but feel free to rate however you like i take no offense.

robbiedublu

Cool picture of an old timey soldier I guess but I don't know who it is so it doesn't hold any meaning to me. I might recognize it if I saw it again so 6/10.

ColBatGuano

Cool picture of an old timey soldier I guess but I don't know who it is so it doesn't hold any meaning to me. I might recognize it if I saw it again so 6/10.

Ha! That's the late, great comedic actor Keenan Wynn as Colonel "Bat" Guano in Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece "Dr. Strangelove: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb!" His name is a play on the "bat-shit crazy" character who argues with Peter Sellers about shooting open a Coke machine to get money for a pay phone call to the President so a nuclear war can be averted.

I don't know who that creepy kid is above me, but it kinda looks like he wants to know how things work. A future grower, no doubt, another 9/10 here!

robbiedublu

Ha! That's the late, great comedic actor Keenan Wynn as Colonel "Bat" Guano in Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece "Dr. Strangelove: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb!" His name is a play on the "bat-shit crazy" character who argues with Peter Sellers about shooting open a Coke machine to get money for a pay phone call to the President so a nuclear war can be averted.

Oh, OK. 7/10 then

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i'll go 9/10 cuz its a lil flashy.. infact its flashing so much at first glance i thought piglets arm was tigers boner.. wtf?? :confused:

L

LolaGal

LOL. Only Valentine's day animated Pooh Avatar I could find. I'll change it after Vday!

SteP: 10/10