What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

NOKUY

Veteran
james m-9/10....i cant listen to doors tho

heavy dank-4/10.....

megas-wtf...5/10...are those waffles?...and syrup...hehe im diabetic...so no love!

NOKUY

Veteran
hed333 10/10...cuz i know thats no blacklight...look at my old gallery blockheads...hehe

Harvest

ehhh normally id say 6/10 but the snoop dogg brings it up to a 7/10....Mines a bit tricky, give u a hint, may the force be with you.:abduct:

NOKUY

Veteran
if snoop brings mine up than that brings u down 1 ...5/10 (snoop gif is for laugh...not my avatar)

i am my avatar...i take it personal....hehe

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
There is a model guy around my area who takes shots similar to your avatar, looks cool to me.

8/10

H

h^2 O

medmaker's looks like g13 or something..the letters in the bottom right are small and hurt my eyes...i can't make out exactly where bud ends and leaf starts...i'll give it a 10. Keep on smokin it

Ipsissimus

cool logo, really like how the brain is a seed.

mine is a part of a sequence of a sphere turning itself inside out, without tearing, creasing it or bending it sharply - turns out it's possible. there's a mathematical proof, and some cool vids on youtube.

edit - got in there late, fn love john goodman in that movie, A+

MrMcBean

5/10 I like the idea and all but the avatar is too small, cant really make out the groovyness of it.. It looks like a bubble or something..

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
I give it an 8 of ten. Wacky, but with a playful insanity. Not so weird that I feel compelled to stare, but weird enough that an intervention would be a good idea.:yoinks: