What's new

Rank the OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollin Face

no no thats what i meant was that obviously its a major difference as far as like i said OG/Chem/other kushes VS the hazes, lol i didnt mean for it to sound like i was labeling haze as an indica.

Eli Bloom

im happiest when i have both a strong kush and a strong haze to choose from....frank what kind of haze is that? piff? original?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
All right, I'll settle this. You guys each send me an oz. of your finest OG's and Hazes, I'll smoke it and get back to ya with a complete report!!! :muahaha:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

D

Dalaihempy

cocktail frank said:
i know hempy likes to trash cali genes, we all know how this is apparent.

hi frank i dont infact there are a lot more cali genetics than just Ogs and bubba or the clones posted on line and stated to be elite by a few.

I just find it hard to understand how some openly say this or that elite to be the best hands down yet cant see how a clone only line alleged to be clone only have so many vertions of each around yet all are real and on top of that a lot of these lines have a mystical myth like history wich i would bet my left nut on come from the same dutch week lines most elite clone holders post on and say are complet shit lol.

I am not a cali genetic hater i dont hate cali growers breeders fact is i know many that have gone threw the elite clone craze and few still have them in there room infact a few worked out that what they had avaluble in there own back yards was as good or better than most they tryed from the elite list that are sheard with in an element of this community from with in if you know my meaning.

From the elites im told by a few erkle is sed to be the best tasteing and the bull rider and cat piss (ssh phino) is the better of the smokes.

And you know wich of the indica lines that smokes stronger deep chunk im told out smokes all the kush elite lines and isnt dc from cali by tom.

I have been offerd most and like then still not intrested.

I have no probleam with any one growing these lines by probleam is with the crap i read like elites are better than the week dam genetics to funny bet most elites have dam lines in them no one can prove they dont can they.

Nice pics G4life looks just like a widow i have.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Personally, White Widow isn't allowed in my house - it has a lifetime ban for bad behaviour, dull highs and boring taste. Yields great though, so I let my commercial buddies drool over that one - and drool they do, after a few days parked on the sofa doing nothing but playing video games...:)

I was very sceptical too about OGK, and I've only got the Abusive cut, so hard to compare/speculate on other cuts - but I will say that it's one of the best strains I've ever smoked. Still quite narcotic for my tastes, but way brighter than most WWs I've tried, and very mellow and relaxing in the evening.

Supposed to be a low-yielder too, but I don't find it that bad, and my more adventurous friends have been pleasantly surprised on that too - one just pulled 92g from a three-foot plant in organic soil...:)

This is a rank the OG's thread respectively. Please only post if you have info to contribute. If you have EXPERIENCE with these types of genetics then feel free to add. This is NOT a OG vs. Haze thread. If you want to start your own thread about the two go ahead. This is a comparison of OG's, not haze. I'm not here to argue which is better because I love them both. Lets stick to OG's in this thread. Now back on track....

OGRaq

It really depends on the person though, as they all have different characteristics and everyone has different priorities as far as that goes. Some people will value potency more, some flavor more, some yield, etc etc.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poison

also grow the sfv and ghost.
so now u got my "experience w/ the strain"
i gave my honest opinion on how i feel.
like the poison the best of the og's i have grown and smoked.
still like that haze better.
sorry if y'all can't keep it real.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
dan woody said:
this is sdog (sdxOGbx1)
Dan Woody, you are doing a fine job with that strain, very very frosty. Does the Bx1 mean it's SDxOGK backcrossed to the OG so a high likelihood of getting OGK leaning phenos?

cocktail frank said:
also grow the sfv and ghost.
so now u got my "experience w/ the strain"
i gave my honest opinion on how i feel.
like the poison the best of the og's i have grown and smoked.
still like that haze better.
But Kush is not an up sativa like Haze, and not meant to be, right? I would imagine a lot of sativa lovers would prefer almost any sativa to an indica dominant Kush. But while you're at it, could you explain what you like about Haze vs Kush and contrast their highs for me please? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts