What's new

Rand Paul wins Senate Primary, soon to be a pro-legalization senator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"He had gone from being an outsider candidate to a tea party candidate to an establishment candidate in the past nine months," Koch said. "It's a complete identity crisis. I've never seen anything like it."
This is the sort of hollow bullshit that gets you all fired up. The quote means nothing at all. Trying to show an identity crisis, but failing miserably. The only reason this guy would thing him an "outsider candidate" is because he went up against an established republican. Then categorized as a TEA party candidate, which is not true...the TEA party has no candidates in the race, it is just that much of the ideology that Paul practices is in line with their beliefs, so they back him..and why would he not invite the approval of like minds? As far as being the establishment candidate, I suppose the flabergasted author who has never seen anything like it could expand on that one.

You folks are the masters at twisting things around as you see them, or want to see them.
Problem is, it is only yourselves that are convinced.

And, Dr. Paul won the REPUBLICAN party's candidacy for Senate from the great Commonwealth of Kentucky. Not the libertarians, not the tea party, the Republicans are the ones who nominated and voted him their man.
Paul is a conservative with libertarian leanings, most of which are right in line with conservative thinking.

Best for you leftists worry about what sort of whoopin you will get in the fall...oh wait, how many of you bitches are from KY?
Wow...you would think that this guy was running for president the way the media is on such a rampage against him. You folks must be scared as fuck.
Trust me, we have learned to read you simple people, and just about know what you will do and when you will do it...sometimes like clockwork. And when you all start fishing for the race card, it is evident you are scared shitless of whomever your target is.

bs0

I prefer the reality you won't state in your own words, suggesting instead I play your game of Guess What I'm Not Willing to Say.

But your true reasoning is either blind, secret or whatever acceptable adjectives describe your reluctance to discuss your motivations.

So here you say what it is that irritates me:

"You won't state in your own words"

Which means that you feel what I say is not what I mean.

This means we are at an impasse. Since we are conversing on a text-based medium the only way I can express anything to you is by saying it. I have repeatedly tried, and you always come back with this: "your reluctance to discuss your motivations".

With this I depart this thread. This is like arguing with my girlfriend, she is always criticizing me on things that she thinks I mean or thinks I intended. I tried to relay the general libertarian standpoint and you just keep reiterating what you think I mean.

I don't know why you are unwilling or unable to accept my words for what they are, but so long as you continue to do so you are worthless to converse with.

Is there anyone else out there reading this silly thread? Was I somehow being opaque or secretive? If I was, please let me know in a PM. I don't feel that I ever was, or that I did anything to draw out this consistent hostile response from this biskit.

Later thread, someone I know has a harvest to cut down today and I expect to be busy for quite a few hours with my scissors.

:wave:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
This is the sort of hollow bullshit that gets you all fired up. The quote means nothing at all. Trying to show an identity crisis, but failing miserably. The only reason this guy would thing him an "outsider candidate" is because he went up against an established republican. Then categorized as a TEA party candidate, which is not true...the TEA party has no candidates in the race, it is just that much of the ideology that Paul practices is in line with their beliefs, so they back him..and why would he not invite the approval of like minds?

I wonder what Koch's response would be to your assertions, he's the one "fired up" if you ask me. I figured you'd swallow the bold hook and ignore the rest.

The way I figure it, the fired campaign manager saw the 25% drubbing of Grayson and mistook the enclave for a mirror of the country. So he advised Paul to accept NPR, Maddow and Wolf Blitzer. On refection, the enclave wasn't a mirror of the nation and it was piss poor advice to suggest Paul reflect in defense of the comments that, in part won a 25% drubbing of the primary opponent.

As far as being the establishment candidate, I suppose the flabergasted author who has never seen anything like it could expand on that one.
Sorry, should have bolded that too. Maybe then you'd recognize it was Mr. Koch's flabbergast and not the author's. That's what those little ("...") mean, they're quotation marks. It means the author was quoting Mr. Koch. The author didn't offer any context, he reported fact. If you wish to point out any context, do us all the favor of quoting the author's context verbatim from the article.

You guys were flouting Tea Party strength only to throw them under the bus when segregation takes a shot to the chin.

You folks are the masters at twisting things around as you see them, or want to see them.
Problem is, it is only yourselves that are convinced.
Convincing you isn't in the cards. We don't have to be convinced the circus is a bona fide three-ringer. Especially when the clown won't call it a circus. I'm sure semantics fans will have lots of fun with the circus analogy.

And, Dr. Paul won the REPUBLICAN party's candidacy for Senate from the great Commonwealth of Kentucky. Not the libertarians, not the tea party, the Republicans are the ones who nominated and voted him their man.
Paul is a conservative with libertarian leanings, most of which are right in line with conservative thinking.
I warned you about labeling (your state ) GOP. See how happy Mitch McConnell is willing to embrace Paul's segregation comments when he publicly recommends a hiatus. Sounds like ol' Mitch wants to put the lid back on the jar. It won't surprise me one bit when the greater Kentucky GOP members distance themselves from Paul's stance. Will you throw the GOP under the bus too?

Best for you leftists worry about what sort of whoopin you will get in the fall...oh wait, how many of you bitches are from KY?
Wow...you would think that this guy was running for president the way the media is on such a rampage against him. You folks must be scared as fuck.
Trust me, we have learned to read you simple people, and just about know what you will do and when you will do it...sometimes like clockwork. And when you all start fishing for the race card, it is evident you are scared shitless of whomever your target is.
Alright, the good ol' GOP battle rattle. National attention will squelch Paul before any fear gets to the letter "f", thanks to the same mentality as Paul's fired campaign manager. I already told you Paul had his Macaca moment and national intent is over, before it started, end of nation ambitions, period. Any doubt? Come see me. :wave:

hoosier, I bet you could get a stint as a campaign manager. Only until you get fired for thinking like the other guy did, mistaking racially insensitive views as main stream. Like I told you before, any future GOP majorities won't reflect the extreme side of your views.

Last edited:

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Rainman, I am not going to argue the issue of Illegal Immigration with you as well, stay on topic please. I only brought up the issue of illegal immigration to give context to your paraphrasing of one of my statements.

Nice try with the European thing, though, too bad I saw it coming and stated that-

For most people it is not an issue of not wanting hispanics to immigrate to American, but rather an issue of not wanting ANYONE to illegally immigrate to America, especially if they are economically burdensome.

And that last sentence was not a dig toward "brown people" as you put it, but a dig toward our country's welfare system which aids those who immigrate illegally, so long as they can continue to create alias after alias to exploit it.

Your attempts at race-baiting are complete and utter failures.

Peace! :joint:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
So here you say what it is that irritates me:

"You won't state in your own words"

Which means that you feel what I say is not what I mean.

This means we are at an impasse. Since we are conversing on a text-based medium the only way I can express anything to you is by saying it. I have repeatedly tried, and you always come back with this: "your reluctance to discuss your motivations".

Whatever dude, allow your lone "pure" adverb to steer your public relations. Didn't work for me but maybe your impasse will be a canyon of understanding to others.

With this I depart this thread. This is like arguing with my girlfriend, she is always criticizing me on things that she thinks I mean or thinks I intended. I tried to relay the general libertarian standpoint and you just keep reiterating what you think I mean.
Yep, sounds like you've got real selfish motivation issues to deal with. I wonder if you offer up single-word adverbs to explain your motivations and actions to your girlfriend. If she wants relating tell her to give me a call. (Word to the unwise: make your female associations free and clear the one you call girlfriend, or mom, or sister, friend, you get the message.)

I don't know why you are unwilling or unable to accept my words for what they are, but so long as you continue to do so you are worthless to converse with.
You've already bid farewell. Bon Voyage. But wait, you're still here, offering the same poor excuse you're afraid to explain.

Is there anyone else out there reading this silly thread? Was I somehow being opaque or secretive? If I was, please let me know in a PM. I don't feel that I ever was, or that I did anything to draw out this consistent hostile response from this biskit.
I guess you need to reread the definition of hostile. You've humored me enough to suggest the guessing game with no reference to hostility. Would I become hostile at your revelations? Who knows? But until you learn to express your motivations and actions, hostility rears it's head (to you) in the form of a question.

Later thread, someone I know has a harvest to cut down today and I expect to be busy for quite a few hours with my scissors.

:wave:
Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Please tell me how the welfare system is helping illegals? Have you any idea about what it is like to try and get welfare? I doubt it. So someone who doesnt speak the language, has no id(but is gonna find a way to get many different ones that a welfare office will accept), and is scared for their freedom since they are illegal is taking money from who? I speak english, have a license, and am a citizen and I wouldnt even know how to start to get welfare. Race baiting is what your candidate panders and you willingly endorse, so it doesnt really feel like a failure watching your entire arguement blow up in your face with your candidates own words. Kinda feels like Kool Aid on a hot summers day.

The brown people dig was just to get you to focus and look at your previous statements which you did and are now doing the same kinda backtracking your guy Rand has been doin all week. What? Do they teach you guys a class on sidesteppin and flippin at the pointy hat rallys or is it somethin your born with? Just wonderin! Class dismissed again Quise.

And dont give me the ole "Peace" since that is really the last thing you and your ilk want.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Race baiting is what the left has done, is doing, and will continue to do. They are the ones who perpetuate the racial troubles we have in the US. They NEED there to be racial trouble, so they either stoke the fire, or create it from kindling. Just take a listen to any of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton's arguments. The media are accomplices in their race bating.

Folks like Rainman and Disco should really be disregarded on this issue, as they are poisoned by the racial issue. More than likely blatant racists themselves, as are most of the left wing race baiters.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Now, I don't pretend to be an expert on the issue of illegal immigration, but I have NEVER heard someone outright deny that illegals and their children can get welfare. I suggest you do some googling on the subject before you embarrass yourself further.

Now, I could throw down statistics here, but it's hard to tell which ones are trustworthy. Especially when you consider that fraudulent welfare claims are not included in such statistics. I'm open to the possibility that much of the statistics on this issue are questionable, however for someone to outright deny that illegals are using our welfare system is ridiculous, and not even my most liberal of friends would waste time fighting that fight.

Welcome to my ignore list, Rainman, it's an exclusive club.

Oh, and peace! :joint:

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Race baiting is what the left has done, is doing, and will continue to do. They are the ones who perpetuate the racial troubles we have in the US. They NEED there to be racial trouble, so they either stoke the fire, or create it from kindling. Just take a listen to any of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton's arguments. The media are accomplices in their race bating.

Folks like Rainman and Disco should really be disregarded on this issue, as they are poisoned by the racial issue. More than likely blatant racists themselves, as are most of the left wing race baiters.

Coming from the guy that says he can't seat a minority in his restaurant analogy because the KKK has commandeered the joint. The KKK is a splintered, embarrassed group of loosely affiliated racists. If sparse gatherings reconstitute nowhere other than their backwoods residence/compounds or marching in the streets, protected by police and parade permit, they're a bunch of cowards too.

But not in hoosier's beanfeast. They not only come out of the woodwork, they gather en mass enough to inundate hoosier's when they're too afraid to meet at other public venues. Especially outside the enclave.

This is just another example of hoosier blaming others for the ideas he embraces. It's called projection. Never mind hoosier's busy making analogies in the defense of organized KKK gatherings at his place.

If I saw a beanfeast like that, I'd avoid the association for obvious reasons. All while the owner of the joint peppered passers by with charges of race bating and racism. Ain't that special.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Quise - I didnt say they werent using it and taking advantage of it, but to blame a whole group of people for something that goes on much more frequently with our own citizens is just stupid and shallow on the part of the person argueing for Rand Paul. The reason you cant throw down stats is cause you and I know they dont exist except in right wing media propaganda. Thought you wanted to stay on topic anyways? And the only person embarrassing themselves is the one who cant stay on task and is now bowing out like he shoulda done 5 pages ago. And yes!!! You are no expert on your candidate or immigration. Glad to you know thine self. As being ignored, makes sense to me since you havent done anything but backtrack, attack brown folks, make accusations about groups of people that are just lame, and now we all see you are a quiter on top of all that. Plus im used to being on short and exclusive lists so its not new to me. Peace Quise!

Uhm.........Did Loosier say something or did my computer just poot?

Anybody have anything worth saying about this played out bigot of a candidate or are we done destroying any simalance of an arguement from the far far right of Kentucky?

Good job Disco! I think our work here is done. Im out!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is just another example of hoosier blaming others for the ideas he embraces. It's called projection. Never mind hoosier's busy making analogies in the defense of organized KKK gatherings at his place.
This is yet another example of the poisoning that Disco and others have went through. See, just because I brought up a fictitious scenario to make a point, Disco has me label as a racist that backs the KKK.
What a fucking joke that sort of debate is.
Hard to have a civil discussion with these folks when they are at the ready to throw some sort of charge on you, such as racism.

You folks are losers in the arena of ideas, so you must use other tactics to convince others. Dastardly and despicable tactics.
They really should be ashamed of themselves for perpetrating such things like racism, but they aren't. Not one bit does it bother them to throw an unwarranted racist charge on another man.

Fact of business is this, I am NOT a racist and I do NOT condone the actions or any of the doctrine of the KKK.
Disco and anyone else that makes that charge, or even eludes to it can kiss my lilly white ass right on the hole.
Race bating bastards.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know what, Disco...you should just once have a long conversation with a black man that is a conservative. I have the utmost respect for those folks, and they will open your eyes with truths that you cannot seem to grasp.
It would be one of the most valuable conversations you could have, provided you actually listened to what was told to you.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Why does it have to be a conservative man? Why not a woman? Why is all your stuff political?

BTW, you're pointing the finger again. You initiated the name calling and concluded with name calling. I just held up your reckless analogy.

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Fact of business is this, I am NOT a racist and I do NOT condone the actions or any of the doctrine of the KKK.
Disco and anyone else that makes that charge, or even eludes to it can kiss my lilly white ass right on the hole.
Race bating bastards.

Excitable boy they all said. Glad you said yer white, never woulda guessed. It's like you don't get it. Your staunch defense of discrimination is hard to live with. Thus your name calling when you see your embarrassment of an analogy conceptualized.

I wouldn't have brought it up if you hadn't slipped in the goo and started slingin'.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why does it have to be a conservative man? Why not a woman? Why is all your stuff political?
Good fucking grief.

I swear, the progressive liberal mind is a terrible thing.
I thank God I do not think that way. What a miserable existence it must be to hate everyone that does not fit your mold?

The bad thing is that your type has taken it too far, and it is time to put the brakes on you people. And that is JUST what we will do.
Hide and watch...hell hoot and call names, but we ARE taking this shit back from you nimrods. You have fucked us up quite enough, and people just like Dr. Paul are going to drastically change the climate in DC.
Hell, we might even have some positive movement in decriminalizing MJ with folks who back liberty and freedom, as Dr Paul does. You can bet that his democrat opponent in the fall will NOT be lobbying for any MJ legislation. Trust that.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^what are you talking about dude? It is not the progressive liberal you are taking your county back from so to speak. We are taking the country back from greedy criminals on wall street and in the government. The government is so corrupt it doesn't matter what political philosophy you believe in. They have all been so far corrupted by human greed that the only way to fix it is to start over. the government is still based off a 234 year old system that was great. What we need to do now to actually fix the country is fire ever single person in all three branches, and limit campaign finance to 100,000 dollars. That is the real problem. offices are for sale. As soon as we force public service to be just that again, greed and personal agenda will rule the day.

remember there was a time in our country when people respected people of the other parties. the country hasn't been this polarized since the civil war. The difference is now we are polarized on subjects meant to distract us from the fact that we are being robbed by government, and private sector in many ways, every time we make a buck.

I have no problem with you protesting taxes if you are willing to cut our huge military complex budget by just half. we spend seven times more money on our military than every other county on the planet combined. that is where our money goes. Every single social program we have combined does not even add up the half the cost of our military either. You wanna cut government spending, and lower taxes then we have to become isolationist again. we have lose power. I don't see you having a problem with this.

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Good fucking grief.

I swear, the progressive liberal mind is a terrible thing.
I thank God I do not think that way. What a miserable existence it must be to hate everyone that does not fit your mold?

I don't hate, hoosier That's just more projection. I don't have a mold that involves discrimination, more projection. Miserable existence, more projection. Do you scour your book of foibles to point the finger at everything you experience?

The bad thing is that your type has taken it too far, and it is time to put the brakes on you people. And that is JUST what we will do.
You will ride the moderate wave, nothing else. Making collectives like "you people" doesn't help your image that you're not what you call others.

Hide and watch...hell hoot and call names, but we ARE taking this shit back from you nimrods. You have fucked us up quite enough, and people just like Dr. Paul are going to drastically change the climate in DC.
Who's hiding from you or your defense of discrimination? Check your typed record, you're calling names as well as calling attention to your hypocrisy. Never mind the names you're receiving are the conclusions you're drawing, yourself. I haven't fucked up, just calling attention to Paul's discriminatory statements and your unfortunate analogies and arguments. But in defense of Paul, he closed his mouth and especially didn't start making every knock in the book like you have. :biglaugh:

hoosier, you've got an arguably larger stage than Paul did before his Macaca moment. I know you can't stop defending yourself because you can't shut up. The more you comment the more you realize you're slower than the Paul camp, who fired their campaign manager. The more you defend discrimination, the more you defend discrimination. Hell. even Mitch McConnell understands that.

Hell, we might even have some positive movement in decriminalizing MJ with folks who back liberty and freedom, as Dr Paul does. You can bet that his democrat opponent in the fall will NOT be lobbying for any MJ legislation. Trust that.
Neither will Paul, any more than other individuals in Congress. If you want to do your candidate a favor, stop defending his discriminatory concept, it makes MJ legislation take a back seat. If Paul is able to keep his mouth shut, instead of making comments like

"Hide and watch...hell hoot and call names, but we ARE taking this shit back from you nimrods. You have fucked us up quite enough, and people just like me are going to drastically change the climate in DC."

Hey Rand, take a good look at this one, he's not helping any more than your fired campaign manager. But this one's worse, he doesn't care how hypocritical he makes himself look defending you! And your rallies will see "people just like" him.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DiscoBiscuit again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DiscoBiscuit again.

I agree with you

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We all discriminate in some form or fashion.
Do you not agree?
(any of you who fail to understand simple concepts can feel free to field these questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.