What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raistlin's Room '08

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Lookiin' sweet yo! :rasta: How bout a group shot when you got time. Also, I'm w/WeldFlash420, what happen to all the shroom pix?

HAPPYTREE

HEY HEY hey(fat albert style) what up BB this place is popping as usual. Hope the holiday season is treating you and the family good .plants on the previous page look insane but if i get puFf the magic dragon in my head again.. im gonna go crazy 4 real...l not just from taking L ...lol
As always im sure you will keep up the good work on the greens. I am also with vintner i would love to see some pics of some Fungi.
Happy trails.......
Stay safe these holidays
HT :rasta:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Satori is the pictoral bud in last month's BBB Calendar!!! Maybe I should acquisition some of 'dat if it's superb...
I see people in here clamoring for the fungus....I'll have to echo that sentiment but go 1 more: where the hell are all those poppies?

Last edited:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: hello friends :wave:
thanks for all the kynd words, i do appreciate them

no cubie pics because i have not been growing them LOL
if you guys knew just how many i consume when i have them you would be very surprised i think :wink:
so its nessacery to just not have them in the house sometimes in order to clear my tripping thoughts out for a bit every once in awhile

i can tell you i'll have a nice batch going on in time to enjoy them next spring :yes:
and i killed all my poppies :badday:
left them in that frisbee to long, then when about half of them had died :spank:
i pulled it out to transplant the rest into some cups
well i left the frisbee hanging about an inch over my bathroom counter
then left the bedroom door cracked while i quick ran outside for a sec
well the wife was on the comp, and my son scooted into our Bathroom real quick and tipped the whole lot on his head :muahaha:

so thats what happened to them
i do have more seeds yet (1000's) and will be planting them when i get rid of my mite problems :dueling:

thats going on soon too
i only have 8 gals left in the cab, and they are all soon ready to come down
use AVID on my moms and clean everything spotless

so my next thread (after the new year) should see some nice pics for you all
lot's 'o cannabis
lot's 'o cubies
and poppies :rasta:

i'll get some pix up soon for you guys of whats left
keep it green mine friends :friends:

:smoweed:

B

BaBaBooeyVT

looking great!!! your skills are just getting better and better on each grow

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn bb idk how i wasnt tagged up in here i missed alot :fsu: tagged now though bro...
that last spread of pics was gorgeous my man,looks like a hefty sak o' nugz will be in the mix for you real quick like yo.blowfish looks sick and the cj is a whopper man!
have a good holiday brotha,lookin forward to seein the cubies poppin again.;)
peace-T-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Look at how all the mofos forgot this dusty old thread!

I'm glad I'm the first degenerate to say Happy Holidays to my Brotha' Bear in his "house"....

Have heaps of fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do (which leaves practically everything on the table) this holiday season!!!

Peace out...

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys :wave:
:rasta: snuck into my moms comp room here for a few minutes
:rasta: LOL doing the one hitter out the window like i was 16 again :rasta:
kids are stoked with all these toys :joint:
lol :rasta: better be cause when we get home all the old toys are going to goodwill
:muahaha:(we dont have anymore room) Merry Christmas day to you all (i broke the drinking before 12 rule :wink:)
:rasta:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
That is an awesome pic yo! Looks mighty tastey :rasta: What strain is it?

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Brother Bear said:
thanks guys :wave:
:rasta: snuck into my moms comp room here for a few minutes
:rasta: LOL doing the one hitter out the window like i was 16 again :rasta:
kids are stoked with all these toys :joint:
lol :rasta: better be cause when we get home all the old toys are going to goodwill
:muahaha:(we dont have anymore room) Merry Christmas day to you all (i broke the drinking before 12 rule :wink:)
:rasta:

Hehe you must be carefull, your mom will not notice you hehe but it nice to be 16 again :) hope you had a good xmas .... beautiful girls you have bold and filling the right places :)