What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raistlin's Room '08

C

cellardweller

So Im sitting HERE.
I coulda been THERE.
fuck this, Im gettin baked.
peace bro.
~cellard

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
You could STILL be there Cella......you just have to get off your duff and get a move on....as a matter of fact we could BOTH be there for a lunch tomorrow! LOL. Now I'm gonna get baked 2.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw.

accessndx

Veteran
BB/Raist: I forgot to tell you...I've been workin' on those Dead DVDs.....got 1 done....wanna get you all 4 at 1 time....then you've got a care package comin'.
You're gonna dig these dics.

K

khaleel

hey buddy if you get a chance stop by my new thread sometime been awhile hope all is well

C

cellardweller

every time someone posts up in here it comes up on my user cp and I gotta come lurkin..reminds me..when is that Bear goin into his cave for winter again?? I miss this thread...:badday:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"YAWN"
WHO dares disturb the winter slumber of a hibernating Bear ??
don't you know i am hungry ?
i could just bite a head off here so early in the morning :rasta:

LOL cella i am feeling ya brosiah :friends:
once i flower my cab out (month/twoish)
bugbomb the closet, and treat my moms with the avid
take cuts and get them in the cloner
THEN i will start a new thread, and be ready to rock

Hum.............................................................................
well things are doing very well on this end of things
got all my damn X-mas shopping done
got all my bills caught up on finally
kids are doing well
perhaps i could throw some pics up in here every other few days :chin:
not like i don't find myself lurking on here everyday :joint: some break from the internet huh :bashhead:
what can i say i love my friends here @ ICM :friends: :ying: :wave:

dunno lemme think a bit on it Cellard
:smoweed:

W

WeldFlash420

LMAO, Bear its great to see you out and about during the winter months bro. Shine on with that bad ass garden of delights you have!

accessndx

Veteran
I C you've got that crazy-ass Santa hat!!! LOL....maybe I'll have to get a seasonal avatar treatment!!! Good to see you around bro!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Weld, good to see you too broham :friends:

accessndx - you should get your girl in your sig dressed in a sexy Mrs. Santa suit :hubbahubba: holding a dil.....er a candy cane :rasta:

pix tonight after the kids go to bed and my lights come on :yes:
:EDIT: well its tonight and i got lots 'o pix, but i can't up-load them to ICM for some reason:no: :EDIT:

Last edited:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Satori 70 daze

STD 50 daze

Blowfish 50 daze

Casey Jones, flower daze = 60/51/49
these girls are so top heavy they are falling right over

Chocolate Chunk 50/? i had a few more CC pix but could not up-load them ?

peace brothers
:smoweed:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Holy Fuckin Moley dude
sorry for the cursin, but man, that are some plants, super impressive brother!!!

have a great Season bro, I should hopefully have some pics that can match yours by then.

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
god damn! chocolate chunk and casey jones in the same room, and from my favorite friends room at that! you sure to know how to wet my appetite bear, thats for damn sure!

Latest posts

Latest posts