What's new

Raistlin's Room '08

C

cellardweller

yeah this clonin thing is a bitch, but we all be learnin somethin right now. I hope that E-Z works well for ya.
edit:eek:ops forgot this one for ya Raist, this is where I fish mostly. Nice lil lake with some really decent fishin.

peace bro.

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Yeah Raistlin: Just read the last line in my sig, and don't fret. You'll find something that works for you.

C

cellardweller

vintner said:
Yeah Raistlin: Just read the last line in my sig, and don't fret. You'll find something that works for you.
I love the last line in yer sig vint.

R

Raistlin Majere

argh i think about it so much my head hurts then i get peeved
really reminds me of high school :bashhead:
from what i hear about the EZ its the cadallac of cloners
i have a EZ clone vid downloading right now (slow)

G

RM--What's up....what kind of camera you have??? when i just point and click it look like shit!!!!

R

Raistlin Majere

kodak easy share Z712 IS
i like it for my first bought cam :joint:
get one now for less than 2 bills i think
but there are much better cams out there

what do you have ?

C

cellardweller

<<rockin the Nikon CoolPix 7600, and JiC gave me a link to get an extra "macro" lens upgrade from e-bay for 25 bucks!

R

Raistlin Majere

ha i just noticed it, may as well be my motto for life LOL

C if i get another lens its $150 cause there is only one that will fit mine :badday:
that looks like a real peacefull spot you got to fish in bro :rasta:
i could spend some time there myself !!
course i would be swimming NEKKID !! :moon:

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Hey Raistlin, howzit?

I briefly read some of your clone ????s

I would keep the moms (I too keep very small moms in a 24 x 20 inch space in 5" square pots, I can tell you how)

Keep the tops of the moms trimmed to encourage the side branching, plus some vertical floros would encourage that. When a branch becomes the tallest, the plant puts all the energy into it. Keep em all evenly clipped and the plant will bush out.

The best cuts are the closest to the bottom as this is where the most natural plant rooting hormone is located.

I put my cuts in root hormone gel then into a 4" round pot filled with my cocosoil (plain coco works great). First a tamp down the pot, poke a small hole in the middle with a toothpick, then plant the cut and press down around it to make sure there is good contact and no air space, especially below the cut. Cover with a clear dome and that's it. When there is new growth, remove the dome. I always leave the dome a little off to allow some air circulation and prevent mold. They will root and you don't need to disturb them until they outgrow the 4", and they will be nicely grown and healthy by then and handle the transplant well.

I want to go look through your thread but it's gonna take awhile :)

Take care!

R

Raistlin Majere

HeadyPete ~ :wave:
have fun wading through this mess of a thread bro :muahaha:
getting a EZ cloner here n a few days, its being shipped mebbe as we type
so i should have no worries then
it will be EZ as pie :rasta:

thanks for the tips on the small moms, i would like to keep oh 3-5 around i geuss but the flower room is so big now i have very little veg space at all
if i have to i'll keep fewer moms around
i just dont wanna get bored of the same smoke all the time
such a horrable thing that would be :bashhead:

---thanks for stopping bu the thread bro :friends:
wondered if/when i would see you pop in
stick around and in a bit i'll actually be growing some plants
:smoweed:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The ezclone is the shit Raist. I got a 60 site one. What do you plan to use in the rez to help the rooting? I use protekt, kln, and mad farmer n.u.t.s. . I seriously just set it and forget and go check up on the cuts every week or so. By the second week their should be good root growth. Enough to transplant. If you let it go another week in the ez though the roots will bush out. Be careful also that pump will get the rez warm. I havent noticed any rot or anything like that though. The lil tiny cuts will root super fast from what i noticed.

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
argh i think about it so much my head hurts then i get peeved
really reminds me of high school :bashhead:
from what i hear about the EZ its the cadallac of cloners
i have a EZ clone vid downloading right now (slow)

Raist: That's "Lamborghini" of cloners....LOL. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wouldn't sweat it any further. I PROMISE it's no longer an issue. This is like aliens coming from a highly advanced civilization to give us medicines we never had.....and solutions to global warming...etc.

Damn, I'm not even sure that the Aeroponics ISN'T of alien origin....just like stealth bombers, the internet, velcro and all that jazz.:abduct:

Plus, you've got Cocktail Frank pulling the Don Corleone with the inference that he could supply whatever you've lost. I may have to start kissing that ring myself.:chin:

:dueling:As far as this cloning stuff is concerned: I can see this has become an all out "CLONE WARS". At this point I can say with certainty that you have all the information at your disposal that is necessary. I mean for all that's sane: you have that Jorge Cervantes video...that should be everything needed. The aeroponics EZ Cloner will just simplify things.....
:listen2:I'll let you in on another secret because you indicated you have a lack of room: My clones sit in the relative shade of the moms. I put all my lighting into veggies and moms....and the EZ cloner sits off to the side...getting just enough light....
Hell...a 20 or 30 watt flourescent in another room entirely is all you need......very weak lighting can be used for clones. Since the EZ Cloner is entirely contained...you can put it anywhere with a small light or natural light near or above it.....

Lastly: now I can say the same thing everyone says in this thread......I come back and it's like 2 or 3 pages that have filled up. LOL! I swear I went to sleep at like 3 AM last night...I wake up now...and find the thread moving at lightspeed. It's a good indicator how much people like ya and are interested! :jump:

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
The End of the Clone Wars: Return of the Jedi

The End of the Clone Wars: Return of the Jedi

I normally wouldn't post pictures in your forum out of :respect:...
But I thought this would be a nice exception.: Quick and amateur shot of a nug that's ever so tasty: Long Island Old School Phenotype #1. Tastes a bit like a "mojito"...with lime overtones and a powerful sugary cane skunky smoke on inhale. Borderline psychedlic at times. When you smoke enough to become tolerant, you'll still smoke it JUST for the taste. Nicely cured and ready to burn...right about NOW.​

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

raist wattup bro,ur problems are over.the e-z will take ur clonin game to a whole nutha level.honestly i use no nutes in mine.i do spray the cuts like every otherday,the first week with 7 drops of superthrive in a quart spray bottle.the second week with 1/4 tsp of clonex liquid per qt.and bro sometimes i dont even do that roots are crazy long in ten days to two weeks.
like nugs said the pump can warm up the res a bit theres a easy sollution to this though.keep a few 2 litres of water in ur freezer,or milk gallons filled with water...keepem in the freezer when ur res gets warm toss one or two in there,and just rotate them as needed this way ur not dumpin ice in there and bringin the water level up everytime it melts.i usualy rinse mine out every other time i fill it up with cuts,i never had a problem with any gook but ya cant be too clean right?right.
plus it dont take any time to put some fresh water in there every so often.ur battle is over bro ur gonna be a clonin monster here in a few.

ayo CF i like santa yo,tellem shoot some of that GA in my stocking Don Franklioni!!!

R

Raistlin Majere

chubbynugs ~ not planning to use any additives, just water
i'll remember the tip on the smaller clones :friends:

accessndx ~ not sweating anymore bro :friends: not since i knew i was getting the EZ
i have a perfect little space i could set the cloner just outside of my cabs, only problem is thats where my mushroom fruiting chamber sits :bashhead:
chit i'll be able to rig some thing up once it gets here :joint:

and a big thank you to all who visit the thread and show me love :respect: :friends:
i think its awsome we got a thread to chill in like this !!
and no bad vibes at all, thanks for the love my friends :rasta:
its not just my spot its yours too :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

R

Raistlin Majere

missed ya the first time Y, then i had to feed my kid :joint:
i remember reading about the ice contaners in the rez
do they have a temp checker built in or do i need to add my own ?
i think i have some sticky temp strips for fish tanks somewheres

accessndx ~ just noticed the tracking sheet too :bashhead:
sweet shyt bro thanks again :respect:

geuss its no secret who got me the cloner :muahaha:
evryone please rep the man for me i cannot give him enough(unusuall for me i know LOL)

R

Raistlin Majere

thanks vin :friends: :respect:
that goes for the rest of you guys too
keep accessndx repped out please :rasta:
i seriously appreciate the gift accessndx :bow:
i already promised a kidney to CF, but if you ever need a skin graft, i got you bro :bashhead: :muahaha:

hey you guys hear about the kid born with out eyelids ?
they grafted some skin from his penis, and he turned out just find
well he was a little cockeyed though :laughing:

:smoweed:

U

UBER21

whats up broseph......I feel ur pain with the clones not rooting man I had 1 out of 5 make it.....she doing fine now under the cmh.....I tell u something im deff going with a bubbler next round....too long of a wait to have them in rw or rooters for them to crap out on me.....bro check out lou grews cheap homemade bubble cloner.....100 percent success rate no nutes no fancy chit,regular tapo or spring water and roots in 5 days....thats gangsta and perfect if u have limited space and money...im going that route....peace homie.....