What's new

Raistlin's Room '08

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts up Raistlin? Just came ta check out ya grows and gotta give it too ya... :respect:
Your photography iz the shit bro, like the sroomz too, keep up the good work man! :rasta:
-Get Mo-

R

Raistlin Majere

cellardweller ~ the 150 sounds good, you got it might as well use it right :rasta: and you got beans poppin out everywhere bro !!
i love it man :muahaha:

zoolander ~ sup zoo :wave: shroomies are easy as pie to grow brother, you wanna start and need some directions just holla OK

YwouldntI ~ :laughing: :wave:

Endo ~ i hope they work for ya mang :joint: if no, like you said another batch can easy be started
keep it green broseph :friends:

accessndx ~ ha i just got a PM from a buddy asking how i give out so much damn rep :rasta: i just max out everyday and spread the love far and wide
the regulars here get MUCH of my love and the FE brothers get loved up too :hotbounce
i just seen a comercial where capt crunch put a hit out on Count Chocula
so if it was him thats taken care of LOL
not that i care who it was, its the wife who is in the shit house in that situation :asskick:
lucky for the both of us she is a good and faithfull woman

Anima ~ back so soon bro :wave: good great awsome :friends:
a broken hand huh, well that sux - but never the less you are posting again and i am glad to have ya around
and don't blame the Absinthe bro, we all know what really happend to your hand :jerkit: :nanana: LOL
man i haven't even checked your thread lately :bashhead: i'll scoot on by later tonight
AH and the dredded clone war :( fookin chit
i only have one surviving clone left (GA) and it seems OK....................i geuss
the humidity is at regular room RH, whatever that is cause i don't check it :p
never gonna do the perlite trick again :spank: think i'll make a bubble cloner here in a week or three and i'll also be trying rapid rooters
if i lose the last GA my buddy said he will root some up for me, i just need to go visit him
which would be two good things :)
#1 visit a dear friend to me :respect: :friends:
#2 get a rooted clone/s i can't fawk up
hey once again my friend its good to have you back chillin and posting
:smoweed: dunno why i didn't give you my new nick much sooner

oh and i check PH once things start to look hinky i just use the three drop tester though
honestly i fooking HATE PH !!!!!, i got supplies for LC's organic mix (need more) after that i never gonna test for PH again :asskick:

GET MO ~ :wave: hey thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the thread :joint:
the photography skillz are new, and its all the cam not me bro :laughing:
i need to do more concitrating on growing than taking pretty pics LOL
but hey they kind of go together
i really wanna show off how beautiful the gals look, sux when i fawk everything up, cause peeps see that too :bashhead:
they all like oh thats nice and i really know the plant looks like shyt well IMO anyhow LOL
but i always appreciate the kynd and uplifting words
keep it green man, and stop back anytime

------------------------------------------------
and guys i had a blast yesterday, my sister just bought a house and threw a huge bash "OH YEAH !!"
kegs !! horshoes !! illigal fireworks !! hot single younger chicks !!
the wife was @ home with the baby !!
cops were there 3 times and no one got busted LOL, yeah it was a blast

typed out for now and the kids wanna get outside and run
so peace till later my friends :friends:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Damn, I had to go back T-W-O pages to find a pic.......WHAT'S GOIN ON (hehe)

Lookin awesome bro, BTW, check yer PMs

R

Raistlin Majere

two pages really ?
try this

>user menu
>my options
>Number of Posts to Show Per Page
>40 posts

i really should get some pics up
i'll take some powerhouse shots tonight
LOL they are still in the dixie cups for over a month now
i am waiting on my tarp zippers to transplant them into 3gal bags, and put them under a 600w
eh i'll get some pics of my babies up tonight as well
:smoweed:

R

Raistlin Majere

POWERHOUSE - not to shabby given the small cups

CC in the red cups AK in clear

BPP - can you see them ?

neither can anyone else :rasta:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Morning all, raist looking real nice.

Everyone have a great day.

Stay safe and high.
............HYDRO..........

R

Raistlin Majere

mawnin hydro :wave:
thanks for the kynd words, and have a great day yourself !!

xOOx

RM!

this place is out of control, too many posts !

i can't give out any rep 2 any1 either, been tellin me to spread it around forever - been trying but everyone is tapped !

nice corn cover, but i'm guessing you know the harvest window for the corn? someone may get a really funky lookin' ear come harvest moon. a farmers surprise! woohoo, lol. i thought i saw something slightly left of center, but not sure!

(well......maybe its your corn, then it doesn't matter!)

xoox

C

cellardweller

Mornin duude!
I miss that state your in very much. Seein that pic flooded me with memories. Thanks:friends:
Good luck on the BPP bro-corny!

R

Raistlin Majere

xOOx ~ yeah corn harvest is oct :rasta: don't be suprised if i move them either back inside or to another local soon
i am about to put the powerhouse out there to veg up a bit more :joint:
hope i don't bring buggies inside though :dueling:

cellard ~ memories are a good thing bro - i remember that one story you told me about running naked backwards through a corn feild :muahaha:
glad to see also that you got your seeds :ying:

chubbynugs ~ yep just corn bro :rasta: i was trying for some laughs

Y

YwouldntI

wattitdo raist nice spot yo in the field veddy nice.
cellard told you that story too,yeah ur boy c-dubb is a wierdo :muahaha: LOL

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Raistlin Majere said:
cellard ~ memories are a good thing bro - i remember that one story you told me about running naked backwards through a corn feild :muahaha:
glad to see also that you got your seeds :ying:

DOH! :eek:uchies: :nono: :spank:
Yeah man, I was pumped when I got todays mail! WW is still on backorder though. owell. Customs aint got nothin on the 'boo :muahaha:
Any chance of you postin some more random pics of the countryside out there? I miss Yuengling beer too, and I cant get it up here. and my cousins ALWAYS forget when they visit.bastards.
peace
~c
edit: I see Y snuck in as I was postin... :laughing: :laughing: :dueling: :laughing:
I didnt think it woulda gotten around so fast, and besides your the one who asked if I wanted to swordfight!

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

YwouldntI ~
yeah ur boy c-dubb is a wierdo
my boy ? i thought he was yer boy, thats why i let him hang out so long
thats some "the guy on the couch" chit there man :muahaha:

cellard ~ yeah bro i'll get some pics up for ya in the next week or two
covered bridges and such

U

UBER21

dropping by to say wassup broham........like the field of dreams scene......lol....holla at u buddy