What's new

R.I.P. Robin Williams (1951-2014)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Sad news. he made me laugh threw the 70's with mork and mindy and now my 2yr old loves the Robots toon movie with him doing fenders voice..
Thank you RW rest in peace

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
speed racer was a childhood cartoon ...he aint so funny nowadays and the name makes me ill now.....rest in peace robin and take your sorry ass preaching elsewhere SR

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a cool video of Robin that shows a different side of him, or rather, him showing his personality to a different kind of audience. You can really see he is making a connection with Koko.

[YOUTUBEIF]I9I_QvEXDv0[/YOUTUBEIF]

MissingCow

I have bad depression too. I take meds to help.

Sometimes, when i see how some brilliant people can't seem 'overcome' theirs, i wonder 'what chance do i have?'

RIP Robin.

I feel to ya Quokka. I have bipolar, the depressive swings are bad. Meds, therapy, making sure it's depression instead of bipolar...

Cannabis helps me so much though. It evens me out. I'm the best I've ever been!

Be encouraged. Brilliant people in the spotlight don't have as much a chance as you do.

Robin Williams had bipolar I believe. He was in a depressive state when he killed himself. I feel so much for him, may he rest in serene peace.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a real nice tribute paid to Robin by Conan... Conan tells a great story about he and Robin, and then plays a bunch of clips of Robin on his show. Quite hilarious as you'd expect.

[YOUTUBEIF]b_6wYQC9n3U[/YOUTUBEIF]

Dark Lord

suicide with all that money!?
picture.php

have been slimed

Sad. Everybody keeps saying suicide but I have not seen many facts so I am not sure. Are you sure it just was not an accident. David Carradine died in a similar way and his death was an accident. Seems like Robin leave a not saying something. Is it 100% confirmed a suicide?

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Robin had cut marks on his wrist as well, and he was fully clothed. This information was released by the police dept spokesman, I saw it on video. Many people are criticizing the details that were released, questioning whether they invade the privacy of the family.

How do we really know he was alone though. Maybe someone put those cut marks there to make it look like suicide, then clothed him and left to avoid any involvement because they were scared they might get charged with a crime? I guess time will or it may never.

HOVAH2.0

Him as "Popeye" was my favorite movie of all of em.. classic...

But living in San Francisco, Ive seen & heard the sickest of the sickest sex games

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
having your belt around your throat and stuck in door jam aint an accident...the evidence adds up.........rest in peace buddy

Max Headroom

Veteran
i'm usually the first to doubt a suicide but in robin's case i'm pretty sure he did it himself.
i never heard him voice any 'dangerous' political opinions. now if it was roseanne instead of him, i would think different.

Nes

Sorry if that was offensive. I just figured, I'd like to think he went out doing something fun and having an accident, rather than being so sad he felt no other way out. I've felt so sad I've thought about it, and I feel for folks who reach that place. I wish that feeling on no-one, so for some reason, in my mind, I would like to think it was accidental. Its hard to make a case for accidental when someone has a belt around their neck, but wedging it in a door doesn't seem like a foolproof way to kill yourself so I'd like to think there's another explaination. I'd like to think he wasnt that sad because he really made me happy. I know he was dealing with depression though, he sought help, its just hard to accept that no one could save him.
Sorry my sentiments took a form that offended you so.

shithawk420

Veteran
Am I the only person who saw the greatest dad alive or whatever it was called?nobody 'thinks that's strange?and I heard that David carridine was murdered but I'll leave it at that.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Am I the only person who saw the greatest dad alive or whatever it was called?nobody 'thinks that's strange?and I heard that David carridine was murdered but I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, please do. It's an R.I.P. thread, not a conspiracy theory for loons thread.

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey I didn't mean disrespect and I'm not a loon and I do think its suicide but its one hell of a coincidence. and I really liked the guy.

Nes

People express greif differently, Retro.

i really like the guy too.

Last edited:
S

SPG.

"You may not vote on any more threads today" MH too,sh'..

Nanu Nanu! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts