What's new

R.I.P dennis hopper, now its dark

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
http://www.montrealgazette.com/ente...lraiser+Dennis+Hopper+dead/3087858/story.html

this time its true, i think

i will never forget you bro!

2056104.bin

S

Stinktoe

he had been sick for a long time now and his days had been numbered.. RIP mr hopper

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Yep, this time it's true.

R.I.P Dennis Hopper, one of my favourite acts, history will remember you.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rest in peace Dennis.
So he managed 74 years, I think that would do me too, 53 to go :D

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
My favorite actor of all time. RIP.. Dennis Hopper

Attachments

• 257259.jpg
    257259.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 298237_1010_A.jpg
    298237_1010_A.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 51cot8ZFEDL__SS500_.jpg
    51cot8ZFEDL__SS500_.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 16

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Oh No!

Not just a great actor. A great visionary as a Director, Art Collector, Photographer and general Artist.

A gent who liked to stick his thumb up the cracksie of western society whilst pulling a moonie with one of those cheeky crystal clarity smiles.

RIP DH

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
RIP Loved him in True Romance. Him and Christopher Walken in the same scene = overwhelmingly badass.

"So you're Sicilian, huh?"

HOLY SHIT! I had no idea, this is the first I have heard of this......WOW....What a great actor, and he was in THE COOLEST stoner movie of all time....possible the coolest movie of all time. Top 10 easy! Gary Coleman, i can live without, but Denis Hopper, now that really does suck....may he rest in peace. He left his mark.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
R.I.P indeed,just watched waterworld a couple months ago and watched boiling point the otherday,he will be missed for sure. its time for a dennis hopper movie binge now, time to rolla few doobs and pack a couple bowls and plant my ass in the theatre chair and watch on...