What's new

R&D Thai x Bangi Haze, New Cal II x Kali China. Plus many more.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update on the New Caledonia II x Kali China :love: Lovely stretchy indica structure.
Is she also going to be planted in the soil, or will be grown and flowered in a pot ?

Azure

Here's another NC II x Kali China
2727CBA7-9DB5-452B-B20A-607482DCE44B_1_201_a.jpeg

E7842C8A-6659-4374-BD73-C89E7322D905_1_201_a.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Love the sativa structure and leaf from Thai x Bangi Haze @Azure :D

The 3 PNGs have really strong serration on the leaves. Are they your own P2 generation ?

Beautiful looking CBD #1 leaning more for growth traits to sativa dom Cannatonic than ErdPurt.

Sure! If you have the chance, always grow and flower them in the ground rather than pots.

Azure

Love the sativa structure and leaf from Thai x Bangi Haze @Azure :D

The 3 PNGs have really strong serration on the leaves. Are they your own P2 generation ?

Beautiful looking CBD #1 leaning more for growth traits to sativa dom Cannatonic than ErdPurt.

Sure! If you have the chance, always grow and flower them in the ground rather than pots.
The THAI x BANGI is a beautiful plant!
Yes, these are my PNGs. I have too many indoors so I had to put these outside.
The CBD is coming along strong. Very nice bubble gum smell at the moment.

Thai Chi 1
3549BEAF-297C-46D2-918A-F37495DB55B4_1_201_a.jpeg

Thai Chi 2
1688673054152.jpeg

New Caledonia II x Kali China
870EA2F9-7C57-430B-B6BA-C4349C71BA8D.jpeg

Panama/PNG x Item #9
AF9D9B9C-2068-43D9-A644-0C7F85B8BFA9.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I didn't know you have 5 plants going of this New Caledonia II x Kali China new cross @Azure :) exciting, thank you so much!

This latest one looks like tried to flower when moved from indoors to outdoors (am i right ?) and now trying to reveg, hopefully she revegs properly with leaves of at least 5 fingers before flowering starts.

Azure

I didn't know you have 5 plants going of this New Caledonia II x Kali China new cross @Azure :) exciting, thank you so much!

This latest one looks like tried to flower when moved from indoors to outdoors (am i right ?) and now trying to reveg, hopefully she revegs properly with leaves of at least 5 fingers before flowering starts.
I gave 4 NC II x KC to my friends and have 1 for me.
My buddy is growing plant #3 and that's what he must have done.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Most probably GT3 will start to flower by late August
Thank you so much dubi. I had her in my greenhouse the first year and I got some buds but they were only about 4 to 5 weeks into flower.

Your auto genetics, Lebanese and Vermontman's Highland Nepalese Grape phenotype are solid genetics for me in this environment.
Thank you my friend for all your hard work providing us the highest quality genetics.
Peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts