What's new

R&D Thai x Bangi Haze, New Cal II x Kali China. Plus many more.

Azure

Going to be a fun outdoor season with Ace.
Ace R&D Thai x Bangi Haze, R&D New Caledonia II x Kali China.
Thai Chi, Golden Tiger Thai. Also crossed Bubba Hash x Kandahar Black, Bangi x Kandahar Black.

Thai x Bangi Haze
Thai BH.jpg

NC II x KC
NCII.jpg

8 Golden Tiger clones. Two females provided 4 clones each.
The mothers are outside at the moment as they outgrew the closet.
GT.jpg

Bubba Hash x Kandahar Black from Indian Lancdrace
Bubba Black.jpg

Bangi Haze x Kandahar Black
Bangi Black.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This is going to be a fun year! I hope you got your outdoor plots turned in and amended. It's going to be a good year for Sativa this year. Much better than the last 3 years in fact, because of the new weather systems. I love Aces seeds. I'm riding with you friend and thanks for sharing your work with us.

Azure

This is going to be a fun year! I hope you got your outdoor plots turned in and amended. It's going to be a good year for Sativa this year. Much better than the last 3 years in fact, because of the new weather systems. I love Aces seeds. I'm riding with you friend and thanks for sharing your work with us.
I hope I get the warm November like last year!
Thai x Bangi has my interest for sure, although i haven't grown Bangi out yet, and have it plus Bangi x Panama, it will be nice seeing what it comes of it here.
Same here. They are still inside at the moment and plan to get them outside in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted!

Here's a Golden Tiger Thai that was bent carrying it through the woods. Looks like she's recovering.

GTT.jpg

Thai Chi getting acclimated to her outdoor garden and happy to be out of her container.
TC.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for including different ACE genetics into this outdoor season line up @Azure 🥰

I think Thai x Bangi Haze and New Caledonia 2 x Kali China have not been tested yet here, so curious to see the outcome from these 2 and of course from the others as well. Better don't move the faster flowering genetics like Maruf crosses and NC 2 x KC from indoors to outdoors before late May to avoid they could start flowering in spring before summer solstice.

Have a great season! :wave:

Tranquilidade

Thanks for including different ACE genetics into this outdoor season line up @Azure 🥰

I think Thai x Bangi Haze and New Caledonia 2 x Kali China have not been tested yet here, so curious to see the outcome from these 2 and of course from the others as well. Better don't move the faster flowering genetics like Maruf crosses and NC 2 x KC from indoors to outdoors before late May to avoid they could start flowering in spring before summer solstice.

Have a great season! :wave:
New Caledonia 2 x Kali China I would love to test this out :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely @Azure :giggle: The Thai x Bangi Haze has a really strong columnar growth, the Bubba Black a beautiful classic Afghani bearing with good branching. The GT3 is vigorous with strong branching as expected, looks like she requests slightly more N in the feeding.

Azure

Lovely @Azure :giggle: The Thai x Bangi Haze has a really strong columnar growth, the Bubba Black a beautiful classic Afghani bearing with good branching. The GT3 is vigorous with strong branching as expected, looks like she requests slightly more N in the feeding.
I just ordered an organic fertilizer that I'll use as soon as it arrives! I also trimmed a tree next to the Thai x Bangi Haze so she'll receive more sunlight.
Thanks for the tips and great genetics. :giggle:

Last edited:

Azure

Panama/PNG x Item #9
I gave my buddy a Panama x PNG clone and he threw some Item #9 pollen on it. He gave me a few seeds so I'm trying it out.
It looks like the sativas added some wild branching.
Item #9 is Exodus Cheese x (G13 x Hawaiian)
The #9 usually finish late September here and grow between 3.5 to 5.5 feet tall.
A99618DC-78B6-415B-A39B-C0194BBABA8E.jpeg

Here's an Item #9 from September 1 last year.
9.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts