What's new

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

spigolaro

No problem brother I wanted to ask you which seedbank would you recommend me for cutting the cheese, thank you for the time dedicated to me and for the beans to test I can't wait for them to arrive so as to start with the report bye dear.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
No problem brother I wanted to ask you which seedbank would you recommend me for cutting the cheese, thank you for the time dedicated to me and for the beans to test I can't wait for them to arrive so as to start with the report bye dear.
Did I send you testers already mate I can’t remember?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I love the fact you shut down for Xmas, as now I can order an Xmas present I should have bought earlier, and blame you for it's late arrival 😇. Sadly though, I can't find those tear drop shaped wooden grinders, or even a nice wooden carry case like the old icmag ones. Anything in or coming in soon enough to cover me?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I love the fact you shut down for Xmas, as now I can order an Xmas present I should have bought earlier, and blame you for it's late arrival 😇. Sadly though, I can't find those tear drop shaped wooden grinders, or even a nice wooden carry case like the old icmag ones. Anything in or coming in soon enough to cover me?
Remind me after the holidays bro around the 6th I can check if any wooden rolling boxes or grinders available

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If you could check the store room for anything wood and smoking related, I'd be grateful

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
If you could check the store room for anything wood and smoking related, I'd be grateful
C202A836-FCCE-4052-A9E3-5406B607E789.jpeg

9280873C-265A-471D-9BFF-23113332C117.jpeg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Perfect, are they both grinders? If so, how do I order the pair? They aren't on the site to buy, I just checked. Give me a total price posted in UK, I can send cash or if they are listed on the site I'll order them, I don't care I just need them.

woolybear

Veteran
Popped in to let y'all know I'm doing another round of RGS seeds, and they popped in a couple of days.

I really liked the lemon dizzle, so I'm doing one fem, and three of the super cream cookies regs.

The lemon should be huge!

maxeaux

Hey Panik, cannot open your site. Under construction?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230312_213639_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230312_213639_Chrome.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 93