What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

Hillbilly69

Hey Panikz,
My order landed today, exactly 10 business days to east coast canada. Thanks mate! So excited, I've been offline for over a decade, bummed around Unleash da Green alot when it was up and connected with a number of the great canadian growers/breeders. Back then I was running KRK's ( Highrise) strains, Greens (GG and crosses) and even Reibsi's famous auto affie. Unfortunately lost touch with everyone when UDG was shut down.
To my surprise I find RGS accross the pond that sells some of my favourite outdoor strains from way back when. I thought I'd never get another shot with the MAF or the GG lines. Looking forward to doing the freezland again also, and trying some of your other great gear like the mighty gold and whitey freeze.
So thanks again for bringing me back to these good ol' outdoor strains!
Cheers!
20230328_181627.jpg

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

Hey Panikz,
You mentioned in another threat that the mighty gold back cross finishes later than the original MG. Any idea when it would finish outdoor at 46 lat?
Thanks!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Panikz,
You mentioned in another threat that the mighty gold back cross finishes later than the original MG. Any idea when it would finish outdoor at 46 lat?
Thanks!
Yeah around end September beginning October mate

Hillbilly69

Hey Panikz,
I've got a freezeland IBL that's not looking like the rest, real fat leaves with only 3 fingers. Others are thinner leaves and 5 fingers. Based on your experience with freezeland is this shaping up to be a special pheno, or one to stay away from? Any thoughts?
20230504_181904.jpg
Cheers!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi! I have a problem with my order! I have no news since 21/6 and no answer to my emai! I see on my profile page "order completed" not "shipped ". Order number is 31668. Thank you very much! Bye!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I got the gorilla glue x gorilla glue x gorilla glue. Called real gorilla 4.
I gave someone access to my freezer while I was ill and they took the last of my glue13#plants. I had only had 1 male out of them and was looking forward to growing them out, but the worst part is they fucked up germination, so I couldn't even grab cuts. I have to try and remake them now. May as well make some other crosses while I'm at it.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I got the gorilla glue x gorilla glue x gorilla glue. Called real gorilla 4.
I gave someone access to my freezer while I was ill and they took the last of my glue13#plants. I had only had 1 male out of them and was looking forward to growing them out, but the worst part is they fucked up germination, so I couldn't even grab cuts. I have to try and remake them now. May as well make some other crosses while I'm at it.
They sound good… I seem to remember @DARKSIDER did a journal on them and they looked very sparkly

Stumped

Hello Panikz just made my account with you guys and subscribed for emails could you please send me the 10% discount code for my first order please wanting to put a order in tomorrow or the next day. Thank you for your help ✌️

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hello Panikz just made my account with you guys and subscribed for emails could you please send me the 10% discount code for my first order please wanting to put an order in tomorrow or the next day. Thank you for your help ✌️
Gorilla24 for 10% mate (y)

Stumped

Thanks mate couldn't pay with credit card but did a bank transfer to your account probably show up in a couple of days. Thanks for your help Panikz much appreciated 👍👍

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks mate couldn't pay with credit card but did a bank transfer to your account probably show up in a couple of days. Thanks for your help Panikz much appreciated 👍👍
Was there a problem with card process??

Latest posts

Latest posts