What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

antheis

Veteran
Well lads, I don’t know how or when it happened but the orange oblivion made me a liar. I’ve got two with tails! It’s enough encouragement to put the whole pack into dirt.
Still no action from nyghaze though.
Time to go adventuring.

vanilla dutch

ive had to wait two weeks one time for seeds to pop. i understand it can be a pain in the arse sometimes.glad things are working out for ya. glad to hear u got some above ground.wait until u harvest.instant repeat customer

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. Most of them cracked but never put out a taproot. It's fair to say that these seeds are dead. Considering these two I tried, orange oblivion and nyghaze x AO, are around 8 years old it is quite surprising that zero have come out of their shells. Honestly 8 years isn't that long for cannabis seeds.

I'm not saying panickz or rgs are at fault but before they came into the picture seedbay/bou seemed to be in disarray with Gypsy locked up and seeds weren't stored properly. Repeated results from three, possibly four, unrelated individuals I can say that was the case with near certainty.

Rip catnip seeds.

Agreed, glad you got a couple up in the end.

Yeah Paniks and Gypsy have got things running really well at the bay, great to have it all firing again !

VG

maxeaux

Hi PANIKZ & gentlemen. I am making preparations for the next season and want to choose some outdoor fem beans from RGS. Could you recommend me a strain that is not too pungent and has a good calix-leaf ratio, please?

sbeanonnamellow

Agreed, glad you got a couple up in the end.

Yeah Paniks and Gypsy have got things running really well at the bay, great to have it all firing again !

VG

For real! Buddy has put some orders in from various seedbanks scooping up genetics and Real Gorilla Seeds/The new Bou/Seedbay has been the quickest turnaround from placing the order to receiving the seeds of them all. Much love to Gypsy and the crew at RGS

mr.brunch

Veteran
Happy Christmas rgs
I was just browsing for a few outdoor fems on your website.. thinking to try the green gold, but noticed a few other strains are sold out, so I thought I’d check if there’s a restock coming? Cheers :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi mate yes there is a big restock coming over the next few weeks be worth hanging on for ..

Excellent cheers mate that’s what I was hoping
Looking primarily for early outdoor non-autos, and got a mate who wants a few packs of autos too :tiphat:

FrostAie

I tried 2 different credit cards to order through the paypal processor and both got declined. I am located in the states what other option would make sense to get funds to you?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I tried 2 different credit cards to order through the paypal processor and both got declined. I am located in the states what other option would make sense to get funds to you?

Hi mate sorry to hear of your troubles can you email me on info@realgorillaseeds.com please

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
PANIKZ I'm looking to make an order and want to use Bitcoin. Not a fan of paypal and located in usa. Recently had cash in the mail go missing. Crypto is direct person to person money transfer, no banks involved and a lot cheaper than using banks. If you can please look into it and get set up for all wanting to pay with BTC (bitcoin)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
PANIKZ I'm looking to make an order and want to use Bitcoin. Not a fan of paypal and located in usa. Recently had cash in the mail go missing. Crypto is direct person to person money transfer, no banks involved and a lot cheaper than using banks. If you can please look into it and get set up for all wanting to pay with BTC (bitcoin)

Hi mate we are currently working on bitcoin so we should have a crypto currency option soon ..

vanilla dutch

Gray and white zip up hoody size xxl? Also i know gypsy had those exile key rings would love one of those too.i no longer have my ig account i forgot my password.