What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo bigherb,,,are you ever gona send out some pips of something like the church ?,,,you must be the only dude who is a sorta authority on that stuff

bigherb

Veteran
yo bigherb,,,are you ever gona send out some pips of something like the church ?,,,you must be the only dude who is a sorta authority on that stuff

Not sure what a pip is

If you mean pics most of the best haze I've got is on dvr video not pictures

Authority by no means just a NYer who has seen countless uptown Haze which has been some of the best cannabis variety of my life

Much respect

1luvbigherb

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Biggie

pips .
Eat the fruit , spit out the pips . That clarify it for you ?
Seeds neph , seeds .

An Australian translating UK English to American English loool . Thats real cultural exchange .

@ Rick
What does Barnies Liberty Hze have in it ?
That stuff is damn strong .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigherb

Veteran
Sup Unc EB

Much Respect Always

I Recall all those post an my MNS threads very well ,threads/links are up to read lolz

I am from the place of Ill believe it when i see it but at the same time anything is possible. Because i seen some shit in my life but thats another story

It was ahigh of 57 today ,the weather hasnt been soo bad soo far this winter

Ive learned alot from what ive been told from someone of course

The conditions cannabis can handle (Haze Hybrids in particular) are amazing an with someone who passes there knowledge thanks to IC n (N my Friend) who im just sharing his experience

May - Nov =- I think it could finish here or come damn close -These seeds of NH n OHaze x DsD were mid april - end of Oct

You holding out on me whats the word on the OHaze /Skunk Sams or Kanga ? how did she smoke ?

Thats kinda funny cause ive been eyein the shit out of Sams Hz/Sk esp considering the TFD n Seedsman OHaze No longer being sold . Sams should bless IC with some New OHaze stock. Its a new year we never know what the future holds

Yes Borneo or possibly african origin has been spoke of .Its very interesting thoughts on Borneo considering it sits on the equator an the Old Lumbos have been spoke of to be Longer flowering than the Thai's of yesteryear .Aswell Colombia also sits on the equator soo the altitude an Climate share similarities

You Ot's know better than most what a true Sativa or NLD can be considered . I have my idea but i started my path in the Dutch Dom era. I think there are several lines in the IC community Punto Rojo being one BAM BAM

Again ive only been told all this info ,But i think the maturity/Age of the plant helped flowering an finish .The plants flowered earlier than past phenos .Its believed the location aswell being part shade in the morning could have help induced flowering early aswell .

Early morning sun was a problem cause of location

I believe it to be Outdoor aswell it is pretty damn good i must say

Anything is possible ,you have to have balls an brains

But where i was brought up an my circle we do not own houses .IN NYC boroughs there are many apartment buildings ,complexes and the houses that are in the 5 boroughs id say 85% are right next to each other .

Majority of those house have ajoined houses attached on one side or both sides an then your neighbors from the block behind you can all see in your back yard threw there second floor windows or there patio/ balcony

Soo being discreet is not just hard its extremely hard Outdoor in NYC . You have to have great neighbors the ones who love an respect you or the ones who are quiet an wont say anything for several reasons ( No disrespect to anyone many non english speakin immigrants fit that bill ) .

The bringing plants inside thing id never do if i could do it ,Id cover the plants for light dep . To much hassle ,usually to big of a plant n too heavy container

Imagine - Picture this being damn near off the corner of a main street ,which is 3 blocks from a train station an 3 blocks from one school an 7 blocks from another school .A landmark one block up an growing Sour D off a Balcony .A light dep is more attention on top of all those other factors

Remember I just said imagine lolz

A upstate NYer could do alot more outdoor when your only neighbors are 1000 feet away an your surrounded by trees an you have a town of 15 police .But in NYC the 5 boros you have to have a great location

This post is all shared from a friend hypothetically speaking

Glad you had a great Holiday

I apprecaite your insight always

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
EnglishRick

Seeds an a authority ,You think too highly of me

Hopfully Chimera got the seeds covered ,Hopfully my friend grabs a pack or 3 soo i can find out .

The funny thing about NYC Haze is the seeds ive seen in my life can maybe be counted on 2 hands .Its somthing rare to find a seed a even more rare to find a healthy one .

The Only uptown ive seen grown outside was by newbs cut way early but the growth was very similiar to Oaxacan ive see here .Beast of a plant

1luvbigherb

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Biggie

The O Haze/ Sk was just one of many that were in that run .
They grow tall and stack on the weight and bulk in the last 2-3 weeks . Mango Hz was finished in April about a month - 6 weeks earlier .

The thing for you is the day length in July . If you can reduce the day length then . By August the days are shortening fast . And flowering should continue . 13 hours or less seems be be the trigger for a lot of plants . With 12 or less for full flower .

An electric garage door on a timer closing a roof would be my dream rig .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Jhonny

Thats kinda funny cause ive been eyein the shit out of Sams Hz/Sk esp considering the TFD n Seedsman OHaze No longer being sold . Sams should bless IC with some New OHaze stock. Its a new year we never know what the future holds

bigherb, If you really want some, I can tell you a place where you still can find 2 packs of Seedsman's OHaze!

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
HE HE i've still got 2 packs of seedmans haze a pack of OT1's and another but not sure were or who it came from,don't think its toms either.Got 3 dif colombian lines to.The problem we all have is time and space (not enough of both)

bigherb

Veteran
Your all lucky to have emm

Such is life we take things in the moment for granted until they are no longer around .We dont realize just how special somthing or someone is until its gone or we cant have it/them

Jhonny id appreciate any advice on a reliable source

1luvbigherb

Jhonny

omg, member since 2006 and still not able to send PM's :laughing:

My source is reliable for sure Bigherb. But I don't know how to send you the link...

Lesnah

I have a pack I ordered a while back like 3 years ago of SamS's original Haze....it was ordered from BC Bud Depot and not sure if it's really Original Haze...since I've heard mixed experiences concerning bcbd.

bigherb

Veteran
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman

BTW, the best herb I smoked was Original Haze, hands down, way better then the very, very, best seedless Colombian, the Haze had way more terpenes and the buds were not squashed for transport.
I smoked the Colombian that the Original Haze came from, most of the Haze grown in Calif was way way better. Even though grown in a greenhouse in Santa Cruz with the plants finishing in Dec, Jan.
Drying, curing, transport is tough on great Cannabis grown in the tropics, unless you take the time to dry, cure, transport it, and consume it in a manner that keeps it in the very best condition.
I never ever saw Colombian from Colombia with as big of bracts as the greenhouse Santa Cruz Original Haze, or with as much resin or terpenes, why is that?

I appreciate you sharing info always

But this post adds some confusion

You said you First smoked OHaze in 71 soo how did you smoke the Lumbo that The Ohaze came from in 69 ?

Im curious as to the Traits on any of the 3 Lumbos you mentioned that were what started the OHaze .Ive asked but G didnt seem to recall much about the Punto Rojo

It makes sense the GH grown or even the mountain grown was Better becuase as mentioned the Handling /drying /storing .

Did you get Seeds of the unpressed Golden Thai you refer to as the best import ?

1luvbigherb

waveguide

Veteran
i would love to see seedsman OH again... even the original $12 price is pretty steep for me now though.

picture.php

my 2nd grow.. didn't take a lot of pictures. no budshots. super thin leaves and dank.
picture.php

Wish I grabbed some tfd ohaze before they stopped selling them but I did grab a pack of topdawgs chem d x tfd o haze hopefully some straight up old school dank I thier. One plus side is I do have about 30 of sams o haze x skunk freebies. Is thier and difference between the freebies and the ones u sell in breeder packs?

bigherb

Veteran
G`day Biggie

The O Haze/ Sk was just one of many that were in that run .
They grow tall and stack on the weight and bulk in the last 2-3 weeks . Mango Hz was finished in April about a month - 6 weeks earlier .

The thing for you is the day length in July . If you can reduce the day length then . By August the days are shortening fast . And flowering should continue . 13 hours or less seems be be the trigger for a lot of plants . With 12 or less for full flower .

An electric garage door on a timer closing a roof would be my dream rig .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Eb

Sup UNC

That Timer with a roof sounds great ,I just dont think its a realistic safe scenario in current Local

Not much excitement on the Hz/Sk i gather you didnt find a keeper

Id love to Try her ,Im Hoping to find that Incense spicy Musky traits .

The Nevilles Haze is Big upped by the Crew ,My Coz is swearing its related to Uptowns

Some Pics of Nl leaning Nevilles Haze very similiar taste with added fuel type aroma

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• Nevilles Haze Nl 019.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 019.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 017.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 017.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 21
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 010.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 010.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 011.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 011.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 012.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 012.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 19

bigherb

Veteran
Wave Guide

Lovin the Pics those are some beauties you got there

Any more pics or details of experience is appreciated

All Nevilles Haze Gifted from a Friend

Some more Nevilles Haze (NL Dom)

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• Nevilles Haze Nl 003.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 003.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 007.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 007.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 008.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 008.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 005.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 005.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 26

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only have a few pics of ohaze x skunk1, and none from when it was finished.
These were 2 plants I grew a couple of years ago. They ended up going 21 and 23 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still have about 10 seeds I'm thinking about growing later this year, I think I can do them better then these up above. It was summer and I didn't have an ac, the soil was too rich.

Latest posts

Latest posts