What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Green Supreme

Veteran
God was Purple Skunk x Hawaiian. The Purple Skunk is still about, as is the God cut. Both are held very tightly. Peace GS

bigherb

Veteran
if it wasnt for sam the skunkman; the original HAZE would be a lost strain like the cherry bomb, delat or numerous mexican sativas.

my knowledge puts the HAZE as put on the market by the brothers GRIMM, these boys were bikers back in the day in the good old U.S.A. all i have been able to piece together is that it was on the west coast of america; but washington, oregon or california, i do not know.

THANK YOU SAM

That's true

If you read the article i thank sams for his contributions an commend him on his preservation

just one quote here

Thanks to Sam the skunk man’s preservation, the haze has survived in several forms from a number of different companies

The bro's grimm have nothin to do with the origins of santa cruz haze or its prservation .

1luvbigherb

A

astra007

so you think the bikers played no part in bringing the haze up from mexico eh?

IMHO i can thank some1 if i please, or do you not agree?

then of course you must think that bikers had no part in producing BIKERS BUD from BC as well. i know over 30 bikers that were breeders back in the 70's including me.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

then of course you must think that bikers had no part in producing BIKERS BUD from BC as well. i know over 30 bikers that were breeders back in the 70's including me.

The Bikers? What Bikers? HA?

A

astra007

you know; the guys with long hair, black leather and training wheels
on their "hogs". norton commando here

Shalom from uptown homies!

Shalom from uptown homies!

Piffington is right along the way to yeshiva... Frankie swings thru often homies!

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran

Im not sure why the tone

I was reminding you i have given RESPECT

You can agree or disagaree respectfully

I know bikers had no part in the origin of santa cruz haze

But id love to hear any details of stories/experiences you can share about this haze in mexico as im not familiar with any haze in mexico

1luvbigherb

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmm.. :chin:

mmmmm.. :chin:

NORTHERN LIGHTS IS A NORTH AMERICA STRAIN TAKEN TO HOLLAND IN THE 70'S. dutch passion did extensive work on it and developed 4 main hybrids. well actually 3 and NL became NL #1 and OASIS is NL#2 a cross with nevilles haze = NL#5 and there was a NL#9 but i think it was dropped. the haze is a SATIVA. d/p does not deliver to north america but breeders can purchase so reeferman should have a good cut. you may be able to go to planet skunk or high-land, both in the UK to see if they carry it.

^^ bs :joint:

T

THE PABLOS

...history is a funny thing. Constantly evolving....constantly rewritten. Constantly subjective to many things....that were...or never were...

The same thing can be said for: truth

A

astra007

if the truth walked up a bit you on the ear; you would think is was a bug. i was there and haze = delat hybrid. many worked it, including neville. but im used to comments "B.S." from plastic peeps that read books for info while i lived it. no problem and excuse my tone as i didnt mean to be disrespectfull. i rode with the "lost breed" now a dead club except a few in new zealand.

the NL originated in seattle washington/vancouver island from a grower from alaska. taken to holland where extensive breeding took place by dutch passion. not a lot of seed banks back then, no mercy supply was another and ahola seeds. what else you want to learn?

A

astra007

RACO! the strain was carried and spread by bikers; never said they created it. haze came over IMHO to mexico in post 1965 and then spread north. you can believe whatever you want. did you know reeferman was a store owner on vancouver island? pm him and ask!

A

astra007

BIGHERB

BIGHERB

my apologizes for sounding gruff; its the morphine talking or the jock horror. great pain management, makes the bullet damage manageable, not to mention falling 600 meters down a mountain, 3 auto and 1 heli crashes, an industrial accident and 2 major surguries. aint life grand!

A

astra007

hey GS, how is C-W? the jock i got was jack herer x NL#5 and a creeper strain that would hit you in waves every 20 - 30 minutes

mofeta

Veteran

Hi Raco!

What are you calling BS on? The part about NL being from North America, or the part about Paradise working on it?

I don't know anything about the history of who worked NL once it got to Holland, but I can assure you that NL was bred in North America, Washington, USA to be specific.

A

astra007

and Seattle is where? i lived those years and knew the people; got the scars to prove it.

bigherb

Veteran
my apologizes for sounding gruff; its the morphine talking or the jock horror. great pain management, makes the bullet damage manageable, not to mention falling 600 meters down a mountain, 3 auto and 1 heli crashes, an industrial accident and 2 major surguries. aint life grand!

Much Respect

I appreciate you being a man an how you stepped up ,thats some story you have .I thought i been threw some things .you have my best wishes.

Im understanding of the situation as i spent the night with my aunt who had spinal surgery an can be abit on edge or aggressive when she takes her meds

Id appreciate if you an all others would keep this thread on topic ,as we say haze for days

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Latest posts