What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Sam whose o haze would you recomend I. See tfd's, seedsmans, htcs, and tom hills. I want some for a personal project I wanna work on.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Sam whose o haze would you recomend I. See tfd's, seedsmans, htcs, and tom hills. I want some for a personal project I wanna work on.

Listen carefully and act: Tom Hill is releasing Original Haze seeds any day now! Those are the ones you want! They may be under 100 bucks from him too. The first release will be limited. Heads up!

DP

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I do!

I do!

anyone know what sam the skunkman' s original haze smells like in veg, and flower?

I do! I just dont know how to describe it. A strange good oily sticky resin, Tom Hill compares to the smell of a metal shop. Glistening trichomes

DP

D

Dalaihempy

^Never ending story
maybe hempy is neville himself...:chin:

Thort i would edit this and come clean i am in fact Neville raco now that we have this cleared up are you in fact arjan and is Moppel in fact Franco thort as much the plot thickens lol.

Big City

Listen carefully and act: Tom Hill is releasing Original Haze seeds any day now! Those are the ones you want! They may be under 100 bucks from him too. The first release will be limited. Heads up!

DP

I don't believe Tom refers to his Haze as Original Haze. I don't think he would want that misrepresented. It's "Tom Hill Haze", a line he has worked for however many generations.

Tom Hill's sounds like the awesome Dutch Flower Metal Haze from about 10 years ago.
It's a shame that it has kind of disappeared from the scene altogether.
I still have some GHAZE F1's (uber candy haze x G13) in storage that i won years ago from cbay, just waiting for a new grow space to get things going again.

bigherb

Veteran
I don't believe Tom refers to his Haze as Original Haze. I don't think he would want that misrepresented. It's "Tom Hill Haze", a line he has worked for however many generations

its ohaze that tom has worked but be clear it is ohaze

quoted post from tomhill

am familiar with most all current Original Haze offerings. To be fair though, some I have not looked at very extensively. However, none have been able to move me near as much as this old Sam line via Posi. My selections have focused on high-quality resin production, and imo this line is the Haze resin-queen.

Occasionally the typical armchair Haze expert will come along and inform me that my line is a Haze hybrid due to the occasional broader leaf - exactly like the drawings of the Thai seedling in the opening pages of Clarkes MJ Botany. It all falls on deaf ears though.

When I am requesting a clean-up on isle 9 due to my mind being split open, or am afraid to drive my car high on a decent sample (4 hours after smoking it) - all perspective is put in its proper place.

I'm almost afraid to release it, tehee, some of you will get so noided-out that you will shitcan your current IC accounts only to return a few weeks later under new handles after the Haze clears.

My friend CBF has been growing my Haze stock for years, and I don't think he'll part ways with it anytime soon. Here are a few pics from him.

This plant is my holy grail, by far, nothing can touch it.

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
I have not worked Original Haze as much as tried to save it, I collected as much seed as I could in the early 70's grew them and did free pollinations and did minimal selection to ensure I saved as many genes as I could. That was in the 70's & 80's now I have clones for the last 20 years. My O Haze is not done being worked on that is why I tell people to use it as breeding materials.

-SamS

your welcome

you can say tomhill started were sam left off

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
Yep, the red sap is supposedly why the Colombians called it Punto Rojo, and have seen it in the finer more pure leaning Punto Rojo's so I think it could be true. Possibly a sign, that perhaps a few different types of colombians were used by the bros in the haze's creation.

Sam, what do you feel the Colombians that the Haze bros used were like? Were they longer flowering than the Thais and Indians? Have you come across any hazes which went for ten to thirteen months or more of long nights in the populations you grew, or plants which reached floral maturity and went back into vegetative growth without any change in light cycle? If so, what part of the pedigree did you feel these lean towards?

quoted from bluebeard

som very interesting insight to ponder on from bluebeard and no response to this question ,this guy was a wealth of knowledge i miss his presence

its more interesting now with the rewritten history of ohaze

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
ohaze x skunk is truly a one hit wonder- this weed knocks me down puts me in a dream like state-this weed is almost to strong

thats wat i want in my jar

id lov to hear more about the effects and taste/aromas of this pheno?

any info is appreciated pics aswell

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Latest posts