What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I like paranoid strains the most they are most precious cannabis there is for me......I use Cannabis daily for streching,meditation and self help psychoterpay in globally to suport my body to get rid of stress caused by daily stimuli and that unorganized informations that we got through the day is put in place and make decisions that cause stress in a person, if it is not resolved and the person does not think about them.He pushes them into the subconscious which leeds to various sicknesses.

...1 or 2 times a week I smoke recreational with friends.

If I smoke alone I only want weed that can make good conversation between ego and myself....love and fear,(-,+).

I have opinion that Cannabis is best cure for daily stress....less stress,longer life...
but it's also a strong substance, it's just like fire or it's your best tool or your biggest nightmare.

funkyhorse

Seedsman haze July pheno x (Seedsman Hz x OHz90)
75% Seedsman Hz 25% Ohz90
So is this a kind of Seedsman Hz backcross or something like that?
This is a serendipity, I didnt know what I was doing.
First to do it and later to find out what it is, seems to be how it works for me
Smoh BX 1 (2).jpeg
Smoh BX 1.jpeg

Mutated Thunk F2
Predator thunk (3).jpeg
Predator thunk (4).jpeg
Predator thunk (5).jpeg

This is Mango Pepper, a Zamal hybrid of Mangu karot x mafate
Anyone knows what is this thing? Local fauna did something here?
Mango pepper mutation (4).jpeg
Mango pepper mutation (6).jpeg
Mango pepper mutation (7).jpeg

Thank you very much for help and have a nice time everybody

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Is it stem borer? I see a little patch of brown. They usually tunnel into the stem at a node directly below where a branch connects. Then the excitement builds up around the tunnel openingopening.I can't really tell if that's what's going on or not.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Today only st patty's day sale

Go get double your Original haze now!

Bought a pack (plus one I guess) original haze. I’ll put them into the collection with the last OHaze, IC Mag Haze, the remaining THH and all of the OTH. One of these days, I’ll have the space and gumption to do a big haze run. I’ve got quite a lot of haze in various forms running now. Always nice to add more.

unnamedmike

its the tastiest of the 3 ive kept from todds found it in one pack so im guessin shouldt be hard to find..have another pack of todds to try after these sprouts

Best of lucks with the Todd's Original haze, my 33 wasn't pure haze, haze*neville haze may be, with hermis traits, and a amazing20% of nl phenotype. Obviously I complained on the forum, and Todd shared my personal data on the forum (mail, full name, address etc...) the guy is a money maker, time to time, better opcion madmad haze, the real ones.

Seedsman ohaze * ohaze90 via madmac
image_2115376.jpg

harvestreaper

Veteran
Best of lucks with the Todd's Original haze, my 33 wasn't pure haze, haze*neville haze may be, with hermis traits, and a amazing20% of nl phenotype. Obviously I complained on the forum, and Todd shared my personal data on the forum (mail, full name, address etc...) the guy is a money maker, time to time, better opcion madmad haze, the real ones.

Seedsman ohaze * ohaze90 via madmac

thanks and sorry for you trouble i dont know todd or the truth of my hazes from todd as to being pure or a nh cross ,,,,,my sprouts from mad mac repro dunno what exact o haze he used also got some tom hill up which have never looked pure to me either ,but what do i know lol i will test them all to my taste and keep what i like regardless of anything else

RingtailCanyon

its the tastiest of the 3 ive kept from todds found it in one pack so im guessin shouldt be hard to find..have another pack of todds to try after these sprouts

Root beer

The talk of spicy rootbeer terpines reminds me of a Mexican herb I used to grow and cook with called Hoja Santa. Big elepant ear style leaves I would wrap fish into and grill. It has an awesome rootbeer-spice-sarsparilla root smell and flavor. I would use monk fish, halibut, and a few others.

being a fan of haze… I searched for this plant and found one at the nursery. I planted it in my front yard and after a few years it became a huge giant forest of root beer leaves. Every year it freezes to the ground but returns with a vengeance. It spreads through the ground and comes up several feet away from the original plant. It’s easy to uproot and move too. I recommend to any plant lover to get a Hoja Santa. BTW it’s delicious and it’s reportedly psychoactive too. It’s a relative of kava and black pepper and will hybridize with kava.