What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Bnyest

BD2DC2CF-1096-4063-9AA2-CC61D60274F8.jpeg
8D0902A1-BED4-444C-B44A-F993C1E647E5.jpeg
8D5A7BFF-5743-4866-8956-4C97B097C61D.jpeg
Glad to see a confirmed male from Todd's.

Im on a 3rd OH male :).

LostTribe

Premium user

Thanks for the confirmation. I had one that sort of barely does that but its not nearly as extreme from the Todd's. Your pic makes me interested to look through more of those packs. Def seeing that going on in THH, another started to do it this week just keeps on trucking at 11 weeks probably needs 13 plus. I also have a THH that I'll get pics of that looks much denser than the others resembles Maha's silver pheno.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead,you stated sometime ago ,that you received a few of OHaze ,seeds.

we on icmag, awaiting to see yours.
If it's as my indication , we're aware of the nuggets that you usually post up!

Oh I have a bunch now. Thanks to Todd, Wally, Karma and Mad Mac... I haven't started any projects with them yet. Those will take up most of my time and grow space. For now im working with A5hbx

Last edited:

funkyhorse

Master SamS
I hope you dont mind
Out of curiosity I am sprouting now the first seeds done with the Ohz males xy x xy
As your suggestion, the males have been outcrossed with constant pollen rain shower from all of the males in the room, more than 20. Strains in the male room were Ohz90, Seedsman Hz, Colombian Black, Kerala, Thunk, Ohz x Sk, Cg72, Laos and Laos Mango, The father could be anyone, so they are bastards
This is the first seed that came out, there are a few others but they are normal
Seed from the Ohz90s male 4 xy x xy
Click image for larger version  Name:	Ohz90(M) 4 tri.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	27.2 KB ID:	17863269

I learnt they flower faster than normal plants of the same strain with my CG72 tri, which behaves exactly the same as cut
What are the odds of finding more whorled phillotaxy plants in the progeny of xy x xy?

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend everybody

Brutus D.juli

Hi Sam Skunkman, i personnaly own O.Haze from Flyingdutchmen, but i never could go far than germinal point...
1) how long time in seald pack stocked in fridge seed can be germinated and grow ?
2) what is for O.Haze optimum temp. in C° ?
3) have you a suggestion to find Original Haze seed pack, and where find grow data to avoid
the failed i encountered ?
kind regard.

LostTribe

Premium user
Your questions are mostly related to new grower information and related info can be readily found using the search function or google. It sounds like your seeds are either too old, not well cared for or you aren't germinating them properly. Old seed is best planted in light organic soil and kept at a warm temp in a humidity dome.

There are also no more original seedsman seed packs available. Why not try another breeder like Todd, Madmac or THH etc which have come from reliably sourced genetic material?

Good luck! LT

Latest posts

Latest posts