What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

O Hz
20210322_181334.jpg
image_2031699.jpg
image_2031700.jpg

Attachments

• image_2031698.jpg
    image_2031698.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Thanks.looks great!

... is the haze-4-daze a lanky inter node structure as well?

The Haze-4-Dayz has pretty big internode spaceing and she did have some stretch but no where near the Seedsman Original Haze. The Haze-4-Dayz is also much quicker to show sex and flowers faster than the OHz. She is looking great though and starting to put out resin. The tent was switched to 11/13 before they were sexed but they have been flowering for 4-5 weeks now.
20210324_154511.jpg

20210324_154457.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
GOOD SUNDAY! to every true haze loves.

I just smoked quickly dried sample from 87 days or so. I had few tokes from little glass pipe, like three or four.. and... I can say potency is already there! intense uplift!

looks very nice UF. I have to say I dont know Boneyard seeds at all. what is their source? do you know?

HAZE ON!

Last edited:
GOOD SUNDAY! to every true haze loves.

I just smoked quickly dried sample from 87 days or so. I had few tokes from little glass pipe, like three of four.. and... I can say potency is already there! intense uplift!

looks very nice UF. I have to say I dont know Boneyard seeds at all. what is their source? do you know?

HAZE ON!

Sounds amazing MAHA! Harvestreaper she is looking gorgeous.
They are a seed company out of NorCal. The owner goes by Mr toad and I have seen him on here a few times so maybe he can add more detail. What I know is that he received the OHz before 2012, that's when he started growing it and it was already worked 3 generations. He took it another generation and that is his release. He has said that he selected for more ammonia terpene profile.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
toddicus hazicae

very nice man!

They are a seed company out of NorCal. The owner goes by Mr toad and I have seen him on here a few times so maybe he can add more detail. What I know is that he received the OHz before 2012, that's when he started growing it and it was already worked 3 generations. He took it another generation and that is his release. He has said that he selected for more ammonia terpene profile.

sounds great. more breeders are working it, the better. let us know how you like it :D

bigherb

Veteran

Your ladies all look beautiful, I’m posted for the progress thanks for sharing

I've spoke with Mr Toad , it’s Flying Dutchmen stock he received in 2011 that was worked to F3 from a private breeder who received his stock from treetown seeds

Interesting you say ammonia as all his post of description included incense and catpiss

​​​​​​​1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran

Absolutely Gorgeous

Im very interested to know how they smoke , if I recall the smells were the NY Haze Incense type you spoke of .

I’m posted for your progress , please drop some pics and a report after the cure

Thanks for sharing

1luvbigherb

Your ladies all look beautiful, I’m posted for the progress thanks for sharing

I've spoke with Mr Toad , it’s Flying Dutchmen stock he received in 2011 that was worked to F3 from a private breeder who received his stock from treetown seeds

Interesting you say ammonia as all his post of description included incense and catpiss

1luvbigherb

Hey bigherb, thanks for the kind words. We will keep posting our progress. I think I associate catpiss and ammonia together, but i did look back and he specifically said catpiss to me as well. Sorry for any confusion.
​​​​​​​

...CR500AF...

Hey bigherb, thanks for the kind words. We will keep posting our progress. I think I associate catpiss and ammonia together, but i did look back and he specifically said catpiss to me as well. Sorry for any confusion.
​​​​​​​

Don't feel bad it is the same for myself as well...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts