What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

kokomarin

In era before seedbanks,was two type of highs.
Punching,you stay in same place overnight and non punching ,walking all nigh long and hidind if some coming......ha,ha,ha......goodweed:)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Donald you need to get a life man and stop chasing me around Icmag busting my balls i honestly don't care or more to the point am past caring what you think.

Your the one claiming i know absolutely nothing about sativas and yet they are all i have grown for over 40 years now.I post about an experience i had and there you are claiming i am full of shit like its your moral duty to attack and rubbish any thing i have to add on any post i make on any subject Some would call that trolling Donald :yummy:.

The plants pictured all social smokes to Donald ? :bow:.

You dont like being shown to be wrong Donald do you how about we give you a participation award instead ;)

You just keep thinking Haze is a social smoke Donald while the rest of us seek out and smoke the good acid types :bigeye:

Ps a few nice looking sativas there Donald pity there all only a social high.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and you still insist you are an expert on a variety you have never grown or toked ,, amazing person you are hempy ..

get a life buddy ,,, others of us here are doing stuff and have forgotten more t hen you have ever known ..

as i said you have no idea what your on about man

you remind me of trump actually , a half witted fool of a man that is so narcissistic he has no darn that others even exist let alone practially piss on you from afar with variety of cannabis totally unmatched by yourself ,
you cant even compete man , just give up and try and be a bit more humble as you darn well should ,
your grows are pathetic in comparison to many on this board and you need to get a grip on reality ...

stop insisting i belittle you please ,, as i have lots more ammunition yet ...
yes, that is proper description of his activity on icmag. he trolls this thread instantly. he made his own discution hazehybrid thread, but still cant resist to troll here.. :D

harvestreaper

Veteran
^^ A crappy comedown will stop me from smoking a strain at this point in life. The Nanan Bouclou was too dirty at the end but quite like acid in the first part. I am not smoking it again unless I find a better pheno.

The wave thing, trying to remember a strain where that occurred. C99 at a higher dose might have done that. I had some not long ago but not sure what it was.

who wants to fly on a plane with a pilot that always crash lands lol

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yes, that is proper description of his activity on icmag. he trolls this thread instantly. he made his own discution hazehybrid thread, but still cant resist to troll here.. :D

So Maha you smoking haze that has a great social high to ? ;)

JohnnyChicago

Did shanti say that was hazeC or someone else....nevil was showed it an said maybe...nevils haze had double serations...tods does. alot of the 90's haze did...obviously you could find odd phenos that didnt....I like to look at little things in the plants....an question why those little things happen....could be a certain male or female sam has used thats causing that...could be other selections people have done...I have tried later seedsman haze an it does behave different ...even has the sandalwood tones that most haze dont but nevils lines....anyway I don't mean it disresppectfuly...its good to look at things an question things...it can help you work out why things are happening ...an give you clues in wat direction to go in further generations.

You like to question a lot of things. Almost everything. That's called negative energy.
I like things that make positve and Original Haze is one of these things. The day you will have a positive approach to these kind of things, you can try giving people advices.

But what's your experience with pure haze?
And further generations? Who ever did say that?
Sorry I forgot, you like questioning not answering :)

Seedsman Haze from seed, 2014.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Donald you need to get a life man and stop chasing me around Icmag busting my balls i honestly don't care or more to the point am past caring what you think.

Your the one claiming i know absolutely nothing about sativas and yet they are all i have grown for over 40 years now.I post about an experience i had and there you are claiming i am full of shit like its your moral duty to attack and rubbish any thing i have to add on any post i make on any subject Some would call that trolling Donald :yummy:.

The plants pictured all social smokes to Donald ? :bow:.

You dont like being shown to be wrong Donald do you how about we give you a participation award instead ;)

You just keep thinking Haze is a social smoke Donald while the rest of us seek out and smoke the good acid types :bigeye:

Ps a few nice looking sativas there Donald pity there all only a social high.
you disputed the experiences of several of us as far as haze goes ,
and u say im following you , not likely man ,,

ask sam as i said , u read his experience with haze ,
you havent even smoked a pure haze but somehow your experiences is up there with the best ,

get off the gear hempy ,, comment on shit you know something about , as i said , holes in buckets is your territory ,,

get off the serious threads where the men casually discuss the intricacies of specific varieties of cannabis ,
and go back to your dramas on mns where you belong and you think you are an expert because here you are no one man ... and nothing ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Mate give it a rest you think Haze is a social smoke i and many others don't end of story if your happy with what i and others consider a poor representation of Haze then power to you and the rest of your support crew.

Many of us don't see Haze as a social smoke i posted asked Sam a question if he responds i will post here lets see if Sam thinks Haze is a social smoke also.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
@Donald Mallard
i'll LOVE you !!
many thx for posting these beauties !!!
gotcha hehe
see you
M.:smoker:
thanks mr mac ,,
its encouraging to hear that from folks that actually grow some haze and pure sativas and are able to display them and discuss t hem like normal humans do ..

hempy i didnt say everything was a social smoke , you are reading more into what i said , i said its possible sativas can be strong and clear , which is against what you said ,,

while you were commenting on a variety you have never even toked apon ,, so yea i dont think we need to hear your opinion , only the ones from folks that have indulged in said variety . you comments dont count ..

also , some of us have a higher tolerance than others ,
ive not had the same trip out you have with a few bongs of anything in the last many many years , you sound like a light weight ,

the effect from cannabis is subjective ,
yea i know its a big word , look it up ...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope the positive vibes from this strain can lighten up some peoples mood. hehe Ironic to hear arguing with such a peaceful effect from this.

I just smoked some I froze a few months back. Just a few tokes. Mood lifter and perspective shifter (feeling slightly removed from things) mostly. Light in effect for sure. I can see why it does not interest a OG Kush type smoker. No subtlety with a kush, diesel, and others like that.

No stone to it at all. Thanks JohnnyChicago.:bigeye:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly

You want a nice up strong clear Sativa you grab some ladrace thai , African , etc etc or Original Haze
But if you want the next level you grab some next generation Haze ?

Original Haze has been available for longer than Neville's work in Holland and given to every company out there for the last 30 years , so how comes Neville's Genetics still rule the world ? , because they are the best !

Also remember Sam got his Haze from the Haze brother's and produced what we know as Original Haze, Neville supposedly got the same gentics from Sam and won the superbowl with the same Genetics just different selection and X's
Nev Haze should be better than Ohaze... Thats the point of breeding, and selecting... Its just the next generation... That doesnt mean the son gets all the credit, he still got it from his dad. Got it from ya momma etc

Dont worry guys... Im bout to move to the jungle, live in a tent, and pop every haze seed I can.... I only got 1000 so far... I need few thousand more.. We're gonna make haze great again

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly this
99% of people are so thankful for what Neville did with Haze and 1% prefer the Original Haze( landrace)
Tom's haze didn't have NL in it. I'm not saying NH isn't good herb or that Nevil doesn't deserve our respect for all the work he did. NH is great herb and I'm sure 99% of smokers are happy that Nevil did what he did.

It's just that, for MYSELF, it's not what I would consider an everyday/all day smoke, hempy. I don't understand why you have to get so twisted over someone having a different experience than you do.

HB.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Nevile Haze is Hybrid of BLD and NLD.

O Haze is Hybrid of NLDxNLDxNLDxNLD.

Nevile breed his Haze for raw potency so thats why it combines Haze with BLD for potency.
Dutch people made Haze famous.
What people think of Haze is mostly Haze pheno of Haze x some kind of short flower bld pheno hybrid.

O Haze is inferior to me it laks of terpens and power of haze hybrids.
But who want real Haze clear head expirience why bother with Indica hybrids.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Haze is much more landrace and created by the man upstairs

Dutch Haze and Haze that 99% of the world knows was created by the legendary Neville Schoenmakers RIP

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Original Haze is much more landrace and created by the man upstairs

Dutch Haze and Haze that 99% of the world knows was created by the legendary Neville Schoenmakers RIP

Yes thats is,99% of people like to smoke Indica.
So it is logicaly that 99% of other like Neviles Haze hybrid of Indica.

I dont know what I problem here.

99% of people dont grow weed.99% of people buy weed on streets they rather buy 1 g of which can they sleep after working day.
Than 3g of weed that they will walk around the house after working day.
99% of people give money for weed so thats why OG kush rules the world...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Exactly

You want a nice up strong clear Sativa you grab some ladrace thai , African , etc etc or Original Haze
But if you want the next level you grab some next generation Haze ?

Original Haze has been available for longer than Neville's work in Holland and given to every company out there for the last 30 years , so how comes Neville's Genetics still rule the world ? , because they are the best !

Also remember Sam got his Haze from the Haze brother's and produced what we know as Original Haze, Neville supposedly got the same gentics from Sam and won the superbowl with the same Genetics just different selection and X's
since large amounts of sativa crops being grown like they were in thailand and when the haze brothers collected their seed ,

the potency of sativa in general has dropped it seems and those uber potent ones are a lot rarer ,
its not they are a level below a hybrid as you suggest,

they were not the same thing at all (apples and oranges situation), and dont kid yourself they were like childs play , they were super potent , mind altering , psychedelic etc ,
there are enough folks still around who sampled them to attest to that,
what we have now is not an improvement by any means at all ...

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Thats not even close to reality Cannatorium....

Only reason garbage weed like that is the norm is because big commercial growers want to harvest in 8 weeks and make money... Most people dont even know what a real head high or body high is... They just know what smells and looks good.
I dont see anyone being more impressed with OG Kush than Neville Haze..... Nothing magic about anything ive smoked in the dispensary... Its all garbage. Its all 10 week or less garbage...