What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question about dutch law.

wdr

Veteran
Hello

Propably ill live few months in Netherlands , i heard 5 plants its the limit for one man - so 3 man could grow 15 plants in the same house whithout any laws problems?

As anybody knows, from one plant we can get even a kilo if we veg it long enough , is a problem what size our 5 plants are?

peace and love , and best wishes to all Dutch growers.

el023

I'm not dutch, but I know that indoor growing is illegal there. Probably every region has own policy... Rotterdam city for example: if they catch you with indoor grow, you will lose flat and they will put you on black list, so you cant rent house anymore. Weed growing is not legal there, small outdoor growing (maximum 5 plants/1 house) its just tolerated, but police can confiscate even 1 plant cause its illegal, or leave 7 plants cause its not so much .. no rulles.. it can be depence who you are, imo they dont like foreigners (especially polish and bulgarians) and try to fight with the 'drug touristic' too.
I think spain is the future, or czech republic ... I heard stories about serious weed smelling on some places in the middle of the barcelona city and nobody care about it! hehehe.. I cant imagine situation like that in holland...
BTW I heard that a lot of weed in holland come from Belgium, hehe.. I dont know its true or not, but for sure possible ...

check this out, for example..
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=141924 (!)
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=127762
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136241
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135589
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=120076

fuck'em :elf:

Last edited:

chizzleonetime

''BTW I heard that a lot of weed in holland come from Belgium, hehe.. I dont know its true or not, but for sure possible ...''
ive heard this too and that alot5 of the import and sprayed buds sposed to come from there too

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
It depends on the city, or town you live in, but "normaly"
5 plants outdoors are tolerated for each household, not each person...
One household 5 plants, even when you are living with 60 persons... :>)
Indoors is always a no go for the law.

Good luck!

Peace, G.A.

belgowiet

well i live in belgium near the border of Netherlands.
and yes it true alot of weed is grown here
there are various reasons for that.
first of al in the netherlands they use some material that can expose grow rooms they use helicopters or heat cams and alot of other tools...
in belgium the cops cant use that because of our privacy.
another reason is that our laws are less hard than the dutch ( dont speak english so i'm doing my best here so i hope every body under stand what i'm saying here)
so there is less change that you got caught here..
also they have a phone line where you can call at and snitch on youir neighbour if you think that he grows
another thing is that we dont have alot of space in our prisons here last time i heard you need to get at least 1.5 y sentece to get in jail but you will always get conditional sentence . but NOT all weed is grown here the pot that you buy in amsterdam isnt coming from here... maybe some but most of what we grow is for the shops near the border or for export to other countrys like england,germany or france

belgowiet

ow yeah another thing about those sprayed buds.. its not coming from us but from the dutch(dont get mad because i said this i love the dutch and i have alot of ducht friends) ... and that time is past, also the shops didnt had sprayed buds it whas only when you got it from street dealers that you had that.first thing what we say whas sand in the weed then it became a white powder that stinkt and when you smoked a joint the ash whas black and whas very hard... then a heard that they did glass in it and most of it when to england en most of the white powder buds when to germany...

JimmyWie

ow yeah another thing about those sprayed buds.. its not coming from us but from the dutch(dont get mad because i said this i love the dutch and i have alot of ducht friends) ... and that time is past, also the shops didnt had sprayed buds it whas only when you got it from street dealers that you had that.first thing what we say whas sand in the weed then it became a white powder that stinkt and when you smoked a joint the ash whas black and whas very hard... then a heard that they did glass in it and most of it when to england en most of the white powder buds when to germany...

hmm that aint true xD.

I'm Dutch, actually a neighbor got caught growing large amounts of weed...
He and his wife have 2 kids and both have crapppy jobs, and somehow they drove around in a brand new 50k+ car ,.. we were actually wondering when the cops would show up..

The bust happend about 2/ 3 years ago,.. they have some expensive cars again...

Here in Holland the new trend is, because 5 being legal and such, to have growrooms with about 5 ( BIG ) plants, in lots of different houses.

sometimes people have it in the own houses for personal use/ and selling ( to coffee shops ).
But sometimes a dealer has alot of growrooms in diffrent houses and they pay you a part of the profit for being the 'fall guy'
All you have to do is give them a room (in your house) and they will do the rest. Giving you few thousends in return.. Depending ofcourse on the size of the room, but it can add up to 50 thousend a year..

So you sell small amounts at a time to the coffee shop. If you got weed and lets say about 500 grams, you can sell it to the shop.
Just go there, give them a 'taster' and come back in a day or so and they will let you know if they are interested in it.

I bellieve the pay 3500 euro for a kilo of excellent quallity weed!

Alot of 'old unemployed / junky / weed addicts' ( you know what i'm talking about ... ) provide a living for themself in this way + they have their own weed they can smoke.

Just my 2cents

M

minchi-bongo

what do you mean by saying excellent quallity weed ??? 13-14 week sativas like amnesia haze ? or some commercial strains like northern lights or power plant but very nice dried, trimmed and cured ?

JimmyWie

It's hard for me to explain, but if you want to sell your weed. It has to look, smell, taste, smoke the same the usual weed you can buy in the coffeeshop.

You probably can sell all kinds of weeds, especially if its strong.
So even though auto-flowers can give a good high, the quality just isn't there yet...

Bottom line is, the better the weed the higher the prices. But there are minimum standards they expect in terms of quality ( whitch are pretty high..) and quantity.

Do you understand what i mean?

Criteria can differ from between coffeeshops.
1 of the shops in my town actually sells, crumble weed. Meaning they are left over from all other staches and you get a mix of crummy weed ( crummy looking, not the bad crummy kind :) ) for a pretty cheap price.
I believe its 5 euro for 1 gram of 'crummy' weed. ( and YES its strong xD !! )
This weed is actually my forvorite, the combination of the price, the taste and high really works for me.

Havent bought any since i grow my own though :)

M

minchi-bongo

J i understand u . technicaly buds must be perfect . but again they pay me 3500e if i bring haze which they sell for 15e a gram and thay pay 3500 if i bring whitewidow which they sell for 8e gram both excellent quality ? this is mostly what im asking about . sorry for my poor english

belgowiet

i think you need to sell at another shop the prices in holland are doubled in the last years
i read in the last highlife or soft secrets cant really remember they where saying that the shop now somethimes need to^pay the double for some strains like haze ... also the last time i buyd nice weed for 5€ g it whas a maybe 3 year a go now you need to pay 8-10€ for a nice looking weed in the shop and even then it isnt always good...

JimmyWie

ye normal prices are from 7.5euro a gram up to 13 or so ( in my shop).
The 5euro a gram its because they are 'left overs' from the stash boxes, youre NOT getting solid buds. you just get crummebeld up weed :D.
Its almost always sold out though :D.
this is the only shop i know who sells this kind of weed. Al my friends love it though.

I see the topic about glass :s, i never heard any thing like it in holland. then again this happend in the U.K. right?

Greeetings Jimmyyy

M

minchi-bongo

its happenin in uk but its comming from netherlands and belgium
all marocans and turks pump out glassed/sprayed weed

kaktus

so don't blame the dutch people...

about legallity, if u grow 5 indoor it's also illegal but mostly they only take ur stuff and lights, u even don't have to pay any fine sometimes. (depends on cops and the judge whitch they are calling), it's quite fresh nieuw, my buurman was cought month ago (other neightbour called cops) with seven plants. cops told him that he coud hold them inside but without light(hps), I duuno how's it with CFL.

Gastro

its happenin in uk but its comming from netherlands and belgium
All this shit the sprays, glass, sand, lead, metal fillings in general etc.. etc.. in weed do not come from the NL. The same that scooter and motoroil in hash does not come from the morrocan and lebanese farmers. Its not on the market, it never has been on the market, and it probably never will. Too many buyers and sellers before it actually gets into the shops.
This shit does however happen on a regular basis in countries like Germany France, Italy and app also the UK, all countries were a crime syndicate is wheeling and dealing the weed and hash.

Oh yeah 5 plants per house only outdoor, but if you have the correct smellproofing and everything a 600watter is no problem, cannachopper doesn't start detecting untill 1000watt and upwards.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Gastro, the new Cannachopper doesn't only detect by infrared and heat sources, but the new Cannachopper can sniff the weed!