What's new

question about 400w vert potential.

T

The Sensi Rebel

Well since this idea got scrapped, I decided to revive it and combine Coco, Dr.Bud straight-to-flower small container style SOG, and Vert all in to one since it really hasn't been touched upon.

Just completed my first vert grow and probably wont ever look back from it! So I decided instead of waiting weeks to months between harvests, I'd rather have some steady smoke to clip :D

I'm putting small spice rack shelves (two tiers, with 20 oz. gatorade bottles with the top cut off, with about 16-28 mini-popsicle colas, growing sideways towards the light)

I came up with all kinds of ideas such as putting up legitimate shelving in my cab, modifying gallon jugs, all kinds of shit, but I found the perfect shelving at Home Depot!

So a cab, small containers, two tiers, and cocos. Trying to dial in a perpetual ,so it may take a bit, but I have the nute schedules about 80% dialed in, just need to figure out the rotation.

Wish me luck! I'm a novice grower and I'm attempting something that is fairly a untouched frontier in micro growing, and vert as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts