What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Qanon

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My biggest worry is ego. At some point, everyone who stays alive withdraws off their addiction. And the current republican belief system shows every indication it is as powerful as any street drug. (And yes, Democrats eat the same dope, they just handle the trip a lil better). But.weve established in our culture that it's ok to have been under the power of addiction to drugs, and it's ok to ADMIT it. The ego gets in the way much less nowadays then say, 1970 for example. But how does the ego of "rightists" allow them to admit they have gone so far outside reality? It's gonna be tough. And I'm not trying to condescend. I'm also not trying to talk anyone off their respective ledges, as I know it's probably still too soon. Think about it. When the entire substance of your reality is the "other side" is asleep and ignorant , yet is in opposition to fact, science, and the moral decency of the white middle easterner at the core of your religious philosophy? And your delivery of those beliefs is being obnoxiously aggressive and hateful in communication? AND forever in the public domain because of the internet?
I can tell you, there's a very real possibility that if I had taken the path many republicans have taken, I would feel painted into a corner and, I admit, my ego might keep my brain from backing off. Ever.

But even with all the vitriol. The straight up hatred. The contempt and the disgust. Are we really that different? Vitriol, hate, contempt, disgust. No longer only describes only the far right. It describes the center right, the center, center left, and far left. But what would happen in YOUR city or town if a Muslim terrorist or white christian terrorist set off a massive bomb that collapsed the biggest building around? You'd see black, brown, white and whatever other shades using their bare hands to dig every surviving person, American or foreigner, out of that rubble. Recover the dead. Every single divider we use would be suspended. What's that tell you?

I've really been battling it out the last couple years. "What" I am. Always considered myself a centrist. By default. My friends on the right consider me a commie, friends on the left consider me a republican. I've voted both in my life. Dem and repub that is.
The idea of centrism has taken a BEATING the last couple of decades. Billy sold the party to the same corporate interests that birthed the modern conservate republican party. Yet I held on because he did a fairly decent job of covering it up. Not affairs or rapes, but the big sellout. Obama showed what is now, in the modern times a fatal vulnerability. He let integrity and honor over rule his ability to really compete in American politics. And I still hung on. And Hillary is SO BAD at centrism she had union members voting red! UNION MEMBERS! And I'm not talking about just the cops unions. The actual union members who the republican party vows to destroy, and works every day to do just that. Pretty much have accomplished. And now I'm painted into a corner. On one side I see a vision of a twisted, deformed America that wipes it's ass with the Constitution, every single day, and can only lead to autocracy. And on the other, a complete departure from the way we live. The good and the bad. A new paradigm, a new system of government, a new way of life w a LOT of unknowns.
Maybe having a single ruler is Americas best hope. The right might have back-doored into the best solution. NOTHING unites a populace like a shared hatred for a single object. And under the current progress republicans are making, it will eventually lead to 'unity thru hatred', and a fukn ruler.
America is changing. I don't mean that the same way I would have say, 20 years ago. I mean it's fundamentally changing. And I think leftists are going to win. And I'm not talking about the two republicans that are running on the Democrat ticket against Donnie. I'm talking about actual leftists. People who are still in highschool and college. Haven't discovered they're leftists yet, or even interested in changing the world. But what is left to do. The current form of government is unsustainable and has been fully exploited by those w the power to do so. So where we really at?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My biggest worry is ego. At some point, everyone who stays alive withdraws off their addiction. And the current republican belief system shows every indication it is as powerful as any street drug. (And yes, Democrats eat the same dope, they just handle the trip a lil better). But.weve established in our culture that it's ok to have been under the power of addiction to drugs, and it's ok to ADMIT it. The ego gets in the way much less nowadays then say, 1970 for example. But how does the ego of "rightists" allow them to admit they have gone so far outside reality? It's gonna be tough. And I'm not trying to condescend. I'm also not trying to talk anyone off their respective ledges, as I know it's probably still too soon. Think about it. When the entire substance of your reality is the "other side" is asleep and ignorant , yet is in opposition to fact, science, and the moral decency of the white middle easterner at the core of your religious philosophy? And your delivery of those beliefs is being obnoxiously aggressive and hateful in communication? AND forever in the public domain because of the internet?
I can tell you, there's a very real possibility that if I had taken the path many republicans have taken, I would feel painted into a corner and, I admit, my ego might keep my brain from backing off. Ever.

But even with all the vitriol. The straight up hatred. The contempt and the disgust. Are we really that different? Vitriol, hate, contempt, disgust. No longer only describes only the far right. It describes the center right, the center, center left, and far left. But what would happen in YOUR city or town if a Muslim terrorist or white christian terrorist set off a massive bomb that collapsed the biggest building around? You'd see black, brown, white and whatever other shades using their bare hands to dig every surviving person, American or foreigner, out of that rubble. Recover the dead. Every single divider we use would be suspended. What's that tell you?

I've really been battling it out the last couple years. "What" I am. Always considered myself a centrist. By default. My friends on the right consider me a commie, friends on the left consider me a republican. I've voted both in my life. Dem and repub that is.
The idea of centrism has taken a BEATING the last couple of decades. Billy sold the party to the same corporate interests that birthed the modern conservate republican party. Yet I held on because he did a fairly decent job of covering it up. Not affairs or rapes, but the big sellout. Obama showed what is now, in the modern times a fatal vulnerability. He let integrity and honor over rule his ability to really compete in American politics. And I still hung on. And Hillary is SO BAD at centrism she had union members voting red! UNION MEMBERS! And I'm not talking about just the cops unions. The actual union members who the republican party vows to destroy, and works every day to do just that. Pretty much have accomplished. And now I'm painted into a corner. On one side I see a vision of a twisted, deformed America that wipes it's ass with the Constitution, every single day, and can only lead to autocracy. And on the other, a complete departure from the way we live. The good and the bad. A new paradigm, a new system of government, a new way of life w a LOT of unknowns.
Maybe having a single ruler is Americas best hope. The right might have back-doored into the best solution. NOTHING unites a populace like a shared hatred for a single object. And under the current progress republicans are making, it will eventually lead to 'unity thru hatred', and a fukn ruler.
America is changing. I don't mean that the same way I would have say, 20 years ago. I mean it's fundamentally changing. And I think leftists are going to win. And I'm not talking about the two republicans that are running on the Democrat ticket against Donnie. I'm talking about actual leftists. People who are still in highschool and college. Haven't discovered they're leftists yet, or even interested in changing the world. But what is left to do. The current form of government is unsustainable and has been fully exploited by those w the power to do so. So where we really at?

i think the younger folks are realizing all us old folks,even the well meaning ones,are too far up our own asses to fix anything and are figuring out they're going to have to do it themselves...

and it's going to be the women who save us...i see it all the time here where i live...so many chingonas! that means bad-ass women in case you don't parlez vou espanol...they're highly competent,focused,and ready to do the work...

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I don't know anything about q..I could care less.

Two choices.

Trump

Biden

That's it america.

Either one there are problems.

If q dumps REAL Evedence that convicts maybe I'll post up over at Godlikeproductions on an article.

There's 100s of articles at that site.

Bottomline... What president will help the American people most.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
alternate form to your bottom line: which will fuck it up the least.

one guy's establishment stagnation vs another guy's establisment sinking further into corporate croneyism is how i see it.

Gry

Veteran
i think the younger folks are realizing all us old folks,even the well meaning ones,are too far up our own asses to fix anything and are figuring out they're going to have to do it themselves...

and it's going to be the women who save us...i see it all the time here where i live...so many chingonas! that means bad-ass women in case you don't parlez vou espanol...they're highly competent,focused,and ready to do the work...
You are on to something there sir. The four countries which have done the best with the virus are all run by women.
The four countries which have done the worst with the virus, well...
Recall reading that much of our constitution was based upon
a concept used by the Iroquois, which placed the power of
their culture with women.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
back when i was into astrology and all that, i was really into the idea that we were leaving the age of pisces (characterized by wars and conquest, greed and servitude, control of the populace through religion, etc... and very patriarchal in governmental/ societal structures) and are on the cusp of the age of aquarius (characterized by freedom of thought, cooperatism and communalism, matriarchal), and right now in this cusp we are seeing the death throes of the patriarch.

idk about all that supernatural hooey anymore, but i do think we could use a lot more women in places of power.

Absolem

alternate form to your bottom line: which will fuck it up the least.

one guy's establishment stagnation vs another guy's establisment sinking further into corporate croneyism is how i see it.

[YOUTUBEIF]xoFlMEl1_h8[/YOUTUBEIF]

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I tried eating a baby yesterday, butt it was to tuff to chew, maybe I didn’t prepare it correctly. I thought the Q’S would have a recipe but I couldn’t find one...

babies? i thought they said "babes". how embarrassing... never actually eaten one, just nibbled around the edges...:tongue:

Lyfespan

i already moved away from home, ill pass on any motherly agendas thanks, they all end in one thing, CONTROL

White Beard

So...from what I hear, Q has been doxxed...I can hear the screams of FAAAKE NNNNNEWWWWWSSSS already. The Troll King himself, ruler of 8chan, Jim Watkins: He’s been running QMap on his own server, the 8chan server.

For decent folks who don’t slog around in cesspools, here he is, with his partners in crime @ OAN:
[YOUTUBEIF]cqNRMreFOFw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hacker friends are compiling documentation as we speak.

X

xavier7995

So...from what I hear, Q has been doxxed...I can hear the screams of FAAAKE NNNNNEWWWWWSSSS already. The Troll King himself, ruler of 8chan, Jim Watkins: He’s been running QMap on his own server, the 8chan server.

For decent folks who don’t slog around in cesspools, here he is, with his partners in crime @ OAN:
[YOUTUBEIF]cqNRMreFOFw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hacker friends are compiling documentation as we speak.

Fun listen regarding Jim Watkins.

http://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-b...e/the-man-trying-to-resurrect-8chan-52653860/

The history of the cesspools is pretty interesting to me, used to fart about in the same circles of nerds that went on to create some of that stuff.