What's new

PWC=pacific north west

RussCargill

Well I am back. Not that really left much of an impression to forget. Ha. Well its too bad that most of the last grow didnt get documented. Yet it is getting so close to smoke time. Woo hoo. Have Female seeds Skunk Special, trainwreck and Bog Sour Bubble. Should be some quality Smoke.

FULLthrottle420

What up! Im soo down fo a PNW club, I am up in da 5 0 3.

Seattle Hempfest is held the third weekend in August. The next Seattle Hempfest is August 15-16, 2009 in Seattle, WA. The event spans three Seattle waterfront parks: Elliott Bay Park (North Entrance), Myrtle Edwards Park, and Olympic Sculpture Park (South Entrance).

Event hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. Admission to Seattle Hempfest is free.

See ya'll at hempfest!

dtremayne

ILL BE THERE!

Seattle Hempfest is held the third weekend in August. The next Seattle Hempfest is August 15-16, 2009 in Seattle, WA. The event spans three Seattle waterfront parks: Elliott Bay Park (North Entrance), Myrtle Edwards Park, and Olympic Sculpture Park (South Entrance).

Event hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. Admission to Seattle Hempfest is free.

See ya'll at hempfest!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran

See ya'll at hempfest!

Were in!!!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
so whats the plan for hempfest??? me and my chick are gonna get a MO MO for friday and saturday and plan to leave sunday. so we should come up with some kind of game plan.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
See you all at Hempfest 2k9! Ain`t nothing but a drive up the freeway. Keep It GreeN.......and in the PNW!!!!

dtremayne

so i just got some weight of what the guy called "Hippie Chicken". has anyone heard of this strain near portland or know what the genetics are?

MASHUP

NW's Lady Cane selection

DSC_6952.jpg