What's new

PWC=pacific north west

T

TroubleGuy

I'd like to do a proper 2 month+ cure but it'll be gone before that I'm sure. Next harvest I'm gonna make sure at least half of it gets a long, proper cure.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
so how would i go about figuring out a perpetual SOG? as far as the cycling and timing? preferred mediums too?

T

TroubleGuy

just time everything green thumb...take clones a few weeks before they have to be flowered, replace harvested plants with a new generation of clones.

dtremayne - can't ask for that on the forum

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks TG, Im now thinking bout making a round rotational perpetual SOG table for the next terrarium grow. have it mounted on one of those lazy susan's with a 4rpm motor rotating It. I'm just trying to think of which medium to use.

i like glycerin tinc more than alcohol tinc.
you combine herb, and vegetable glycerin. combine the two in a mason jar with lid. let it sit for about 2 months with the lid closed. giving it a shake once a day. let it sit for two months, strain it through some cheese cloth, or your bubble bag, i have hear of somepeople using french presses. but squeeze it all out. and use as needed it. glycerin tinc is very nice. and is really like gramps old cough meds. lasts for a long time. the higher grade product you use for your glyc the better. but trimmings will work. i suggest everyone give it a try at some point. you can pic up the glycerin at most health food stores. or if your a cardholder you can get it though OGF at a better price.

faded.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We need some greenery now

We need some greenery now

60 days SLH

picture.php

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
MASHUP

Did you tell me earlier that you have heard of the Oregon clone-only strain called D.O.H. (Dirty Old Hippy) was a strain that you've heard of?

Let me know - what a strain!!!!!!!!!

CC

MASHUP

Clackamas Coot

I don't think they had anything but Shishkaberry and White Widow, just renamed.

How is the veg and bloom time? Yield?

24 Lady Cane under dual ScrOGs are a go.

DSC_6680.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
FUCKIN SICK Mash!!! i cant wait to see the screen full and bloomin.

I fliped to 12/12 yesterday theres 60+ tops at the screen now and my anticipation Is skyrocketing, I hope to see donkey dicks in there.

MASHUP

Holy shit your project blew up and is going to rock! Definitely going to keep you smoked out for a while. Which is what counts in the end. :)

MASHUP

Thanks dudes.

They are Magnum XXXL 8" hoods. The boxes say "The Ocho", but I call 'em dubs or floaters. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts