What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putting AN's Kushie Kush to the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostly

im running AN, sensi ab, h1,f2,kk, bigbud, overdrive. i usually use a differnt, multi brand blend.
well see how my purp kush turns out.

G

Guest 18340

Thank you everybody for the interest in this thread.
For the past two days it has been unseasonably cold here in Fl. I've been hustling the plants back/forth, in/out try to keep them warm (and dry, it's supposed to rain all day today!)
Fret not though, they are all healthy.
It should be sunny and (somewhat) warm tomorrow so pics will come. In the meantime, enjoy these pics of a few Bubba's I have vegging...

G

Guest 18340

Update

Update

Well, my Kushie Kush test is officially put on hold.In true stoner fashion, I mislabeled my Kush mom and my Grapefruit/blueberry mom.
what I thought was Kush is actually GF/BB.
I have another Kush mom coming on Thursday and I will be cloning her asap.
So, I'm going to close this thread and start a new one when I have enough Kush cuts going. Should be about a month.
Sorry for the mistake, and thanks for your patience.
:tiphat:, Evl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts