What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...man, the fucking disrespect in these threads is disgusting.

...if even a tenth of this kind of shit had been said about Oblowjob there would have been mass bannings, frankly there WERE mass bannings during the Oblowjob years and for a lot less than the puke that is regularly posted on this forum aimed at our duely elected president.

...so fuck all you leftard scum!

...and not for nothing Gypsy but it is YOU who set the tone in this house, what the fuck happened to mutual respect?

...broke back mountain my fucking ass!

bozo

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

...if even a tenth of this kind of shit had been said about Oblowjob there would have been mass bannings, frankly there WERE mass bannings during the Oblowjob years and for a lot less than the puke that is regularly posted on this forum aimed at our duely elected president.

...and not for nothing Gypsy but it is YOU who set the tone in this house, what the fuck happened to mutual respect?

bozo

So you don't know what hypocrisy is?

pinkus

Veteran

bozo

Most hypocritical post of day award goes to bozo! :woohoo:

R

Rubber Chicken

bozo

:yikes:

You mean why doesn't everyone just cheer him on like silly baboons?

It sounds like dictator worship.

beta

Veteran

bozo

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There are no bigger 'snowflakes' on the planet than the people who make it a regular habit to whine about 'snowflakes' and 'libtards'.

beta

Veteran
lol

I just love how the "tolerant left" is nothing of the sort.

66b.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Some people just don't get wit/humor/sarcasm or satire.....and seem to take everything you say literally it seems.

The gist of my last post was (if you can see thru it).....that I think its a hell of a lot better if Trump and Putin do get along and the world then doesn't have to worry about a nuclear war occurring because I'm not quite ready to be toast right now...

*There is hope that both 'leaders' have seen it my way, and have come to an understanding.

** and bozo, I wasn't attacking you man.....I will satirize, lampoon, deride and ridicule most any politician because in my estimation they all deserve it, no matter if they are lefty's or righty's or some combination of the two.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Bozo, You're getting pretty worked up there. Eaaaasy. You're going to blow a gasket. Fire one up man and contemplate some anger management. There ya go.

Oblowjob? Are you talking about President Obama? You are complaining about disrespect, while you are disrespecting, and asking for mutual respect. You must have gone to that school of contradiction and statement retraction too. I know of someone else who went there.

'Not for nothing Gypsy', That's another one of those double negatives, right, like trump used when he was explaining the couldn't - wouldn't thing.

Maybe it's more clear if I saw you doing the finger gestures when you're talking.

bozo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
As we see Zeez.....politics is full of hypocrisy and double standards.

Just like the cannabis laws in most any nation you care to name, along with the neutered and controlled politicians who keep up this ban on a freak'in plant and terrorize, persecute and prosecute harmless and peaceful people for growing it.

....Why the fuck hasn't Trump legalized cannabis federally already when its pretty darn obvious that a vast majority of the USA wants it legal?

That's what matters most to me. That's what restricts me from being able to go abroad and search for new and exciting genetics globally, as was my prior profession, because there is an Interpol red notice out there for me for my 'Seed Crimes' courtesy of the fucked up federal laws that put cannabis seeds in the same legal bracket (a schedule 1 narcotic) as HEROIN!

So they can ALL SUCK MY PROVERBIAL CODPIECE!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm on board.

As someone who can still appreciate an old Monty Python flick, It really is better to look at the bright side. We can say pretty much what ever we want, but doing it in a light hearted way makes it palatable for all. Not always easy to do.

We all screw up some times. It's human. Part of the beauty is the imperfection.

There were allot of people who made money because pot was illegal, so they spent tons of money on propaganda to keep it that way. It will take time for that to wear off. There are more states forgiving cannabis related crimes and expunging the records.

redlaser

Veteran
Stand by YOUR President and the Flag!

You’ll still be saying this as you watch the tape of Putin screwing trump while they assemble a new cyber security task force.

I find it hard to believe you were born in the U.S. or are a citizen

You seem to tolerate almost all and any foreign aggression

Cannavore

Veteran

bozo
And people say right wing snowflakes dont exist...

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Sayeth the bozo:

bozo

So,let's see what another leftard scum has to say about Trumpski.What?A Republican said that?I call BS...he must be a closet Libtard.Right bozo?

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

There was no self-praise and no name-calling. Obama has a far better claim than Trump to being a “very stable genius,” but he didn’t call himself one. The sentences were complete and sonorous — and probably written by the speaker himself. (Imagine Trump writing anything longer than a tweet — and even those are full of mistakes.) The tone was sober and high-minded, even if listeners could read between the lines a withering critique of Trump’s policies.

(Posted for the enjoyment of that other stable genius,our friend (you know who)

Cheers.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Trump has done more for YOU and America than the the last 4 presidents combined.

You know...I keep hearing this from people who should know better.

I just shake my head.The road we are on with this president,is the road to ruin.

No offense to you vta,but man...I sometimes feel like throwing my hands up.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Wow.
Everyone needs to chill out.
Nothing you can say will change anyone's mind.
Everyone's mind is made up.

This thread is like a big nasty circle jerk.

The vitriol on display here isn't necessary on icmag.
This is a cannabis site where we all share a common interest.
There are plenty of places on the 'net to argue about politics.
Why does it have to be here ?

Turn off the "news". Go outside, enjoy the day. Smoke a fatty and enjoy life.
Do you really think arguing and calling each other names on a weed site,circuitously posting memes and insults is going to change anything?
The only thing you can change is yourself.

Sometimes the only way to win the game is not to play.
Put your head down, do what you do and enjoy life.
Otherwise you are falling into the trap "they" want for us.
Division, vitriol, hate.

It seems as though a lot of you are already caught in that trap and dont even know it. Congratulations. You are now a pawn of the system ,working for the very things and people you abhor.
Welcome to the Machine.

This thread deserves a cat award.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.