What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Ha ha, Cohen's not stupid, of course he has tapes of trump, nobody knows more than Cohen how much of a CROOK trump is!

...... why should Cohen go down for trump, CYA is what it's all about with smart crooks!!!:moon:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe Cohen has taken the vow of 'Omerta' ....CosmicG?

Ha ha, Cohen's not stupid, of course he has tapes of trump, nobody knows more than Cohen how much of a CROOK trump is!

...... why should Cohen go down for trump, CYA is what it's all about with smart crooks!!!:moon:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Cohen's collection of data, docs and recordings must be a major treasure trove.

vta

Veteran
“Putin’s Puppet” just sent a lot of cash to the Ukraine in order to beat back Putin

“In a move likely to irk Moscow, the Pentagon has released $200M in new security assistance to Ukraine days after the Trump-Putin meeting, according to US & Ukrainian officials,” CNN reporter Ryan Browne tweeted. “The funds will go toward counter-artillery radars, vehicles, night vision, comms, & medical equipment.”

In other words...Fuck you !

vta

Veteran
picture.php

vta

Veteran
justanotherbozo is what happens when someone embraces propaganda wholeheartedly. He doesn't seek out news from a variety of sources, he parrots the shit fed to him by the far right outlets that say exactly what he wants to hear. He avoids any sources that might challenge his beliefs.

What a condescending little bitch of a remark. Far right???? As in 'Anything I don't agree with" lol

"Anything I don't like is propaganda and far right..."

The far right....what, like all 317 of them ? lol

vta

Veteran
Just in case there was any misconceptions....

[YOUTUBEIF]6q-IRUIWLYc[/YOUTUBEIF]

armedoldhippy

Veteran
..maybe you could demonstrate?

...this kind of bullshit is why the left is so hated in America.

sorry to be the one too break this to you, but it is not just leftists that hate your ugly boy. unless not answering racist dog-whistles & admiring thuggish behavior that should put one in jail is now considered "left"...i am life-long GOP, NRA member, hon. disch. former military, hunter and fisherman. if i knew that as many people hated me for the reasons they now hate Trump, i would consider shooting myself to be the best service that i could perform for my country & the cause of freedom. "i regret that i have but one life... " etc. Trump would need a demonstration, he is not capable of the simplest of actions without help. before he could put a pistol barrel in his mouth, though, he's gonna have to get both feet out...:laughing:

R

Rubber Chicken

sorry to be the one too break this to you, but it is not just leftists that hate your ugly boy. unless not answering racist dog-whistles & admiring thuggish behavior that should put one in jail is now considered "left"...i am life-long GOP, NRA member, hon. disch. former military, hunter and fisherman. if i knew that as many people hated me for the reasons they now hate Trump, i would consider shooting myself to be the best service that i could perform for my country & the cause of freedom. "i regret that i have but one life... " etc. Trump would need a demonstration, he is not capable of the simplest of actions without help. before he could put a pistol barrel in his mouth, though, he's gonna have to get both feet out...:laughing:

Isn't Vlad's penis stuffed in there? :frown:

vta

Veteran

I got to..Trump belongs in jail...then I laughed and stopped there. Racist dog whistles? TDS is real...and I guess now they have support groups, who knew ?

lol

[YOUTUBEIF]lhiBDQF_0HM[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
i am life-long GOP, NRA member, hon. disch. former military, hunter and fisherman. if i knew that as many people hated me for the reasons they now hate Trump, i would consider shooting myself to be the best service that i could perform for my country & the cause of freedom. "i regret that i have but one life... " etc. Trump would need a demonstration, he is not capable of the simplest of actions without help. before he could put a pistol barrel in his mouth, though, he's gonna have to get both feet out...:laughing:

NRA Member and you have an Honorable Discharge. So far you are doing good...and thank YOU for your service ! However, you are not conservative. Stop trying to play the other side. GOP? Fuck the GOP ! GO Pee on this. You say you are such the Patriot...but then you fail. Stand by YOUR President and THE flag.

he is not capable of the simplest of actions without help

Common Man ! Stop following Woopie Goldberg's Twitter and snap out of it ! Don't be THAT fool. Trump has done more for YOU and America than the the last 4 presidents combined.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
NRA Member and you have an Honorable Discharge. So far you are doing good...and thank YOU for your service ! However, you are not conservative. Stop trying to play the other side. GOP? Fuck the GOP ! GO Pee on this. You say you are such the Patriot...but then you fail. Stand by YOUR President and THE flag.

Common Man ! Stop following Woopie Goldberg's Twitter and snap out of it ! Don't be THAT fool. Trump has done more for YOU and America than the the last 4 presidents combined.

the president is but a man, and a poorer fucking example of that is not to be found than Trump. the flag is but a piece of cloth which we admire for the morals behind the idealistic founding of our nation...which Trump wipes his feet on daily. i have failed at nothing. you do not have to be a lying piece of shit to be "conservative" but these days it sure helps! thanks for making my point for me...:laughing:

vta

Veteran
the president is but a man, and a poorer fucking example of that is not to be found than Trump. the flag is but a piece of cloth which we admire for the morals behind the idealistic founding of our nation...which Trump wipes his feet on daily. i have failed at nothing. you do not have to be a lying piece of shit to be "conservative" but these days it sure helps! thanks for making my point for me...:laughing:

Relax. Take a breath....there you go.

If you are so blinded to all of the great things this President has brought us, I can't help you.

So far, he has delivered on his promises.

Sometimes I feel that the MSM has got everyone in such a whirlwind they don't see waht's going on around them.

How's the economy doing ?

How's unemployment ?

How is manufacturing going ?

What about the extra money in our paychecks ?

When was the last time....NK tested a missile or Iran fucked with our Navy ?

Give me a break !

NATO ??? He made them commit more....OH...BTW...to beef up against...who???? Russia maybe ???

Are you guys really that fucking stupid ?

But...but...he says mean things. He misspoke. He..He..He...is mean.

vta

Veteran
if his feet are as small as his hands and his mind/moral compass, there is room to spare...:biggrin:

lol

I just love how the "tolerant left" is nothing of the sort.

The left...they want to be viewed as the moral elite. They demand that their opinion is supreme.

I say you are all a bunch of pussies.

Dick jokes ??? "oh...he's got small hands..lol" Grow the fuck up

:smoke:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If its gonna be all 'Brokeback Mountain' for Vlad 'n Donny.....lets hope that the bro-mance prevails long-term to last a life-time and they keep to a monogamous relationship without all that sort of petty Stormy drama, and the only pussies they grab are each others.

Believe me ....its safer that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.