What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PUS CJ#3 x CJ

C

chefro420

Damn! Those look like fire GN! Looks like we did H3ad proud with these!!! Can't wait to see round 2 and what you do with the testers coming your way!!!

:ying:

C

chefro420

Very similar too the mother

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro. glad i could do these seeds justice. the testers are gonna be wild. really wanna get them og chem x cj going. yall got me all hype on em hahaha

yep lookin the same to me :D

C

chefro420

Also to clear thing up the CJ #3 is the "New England Cut" . Popped by a member here , who its named after , last year .It has nothing to do with the Shmoe cut other then they are both casey jones!

Those OGC x CJ are gonna be :dance013:

its getttin close cant wait to see the final results and the smoke reports, anyone elts grown critical+ if so is it just me or is that the worst strain iv ever grown

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 82

DAY 82

only one more week till chop. shes coming down day 90. flopping over like crazy. any branch not tied up falls over. bug dense nugs all over the plant. heavy funk. very spicy, very sweet, super duper fuckin exotic. cutting a tester branch tomorrow. should be dank!!

1 of the 3 i have in for the next round :D
day 13

C

chefro420

Looks like round 2 will be massive ! Try the tester nugget yet?:ying:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup definitely some monsters in there. gonna keep the thread going with round 2! forgot to cut a tester. ill get to it tonite. today is day 88. few more days. left. ill grab a couple flicks tonite. shes finally starting to look ripe!!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 88

DAY 88

coming down tomorrow or the next day. been flushing the last 2 weeks and i pushed 15 gals through her last night to make sure shes nice n clean. could have probably came down a few days ago after throughly looking at trichs. looking to take round 2 around 80 days. she puts off the heaviest dank smell ive ever encountered. sickly sweet/spicy dank diesel funk. like a candy store, asian kitchen and gas station all rolled into one riduclous smell. loud doesnt even come close and it sure doesnt smell like "pot". some out of this world shit. im now starting to understand why everyone loves her so much. have to admit the outdoor samples ive had of her in the past put most herb to shame. high and taste regardless of how beat it looked was always incredible.enough rambling, heres a bunch of flicks.

Last edited:
C

chefro420

Damn bro ! That looks even better then the mother!!!:ying::ying: Stoled to hear how she smokes!!! :bump:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 91 CHOP

DAY 91 CHOP

cut her down a few days ago. there wasnt a single bad bud on this plant and she wasnt lolipopped all that much. everything filled in and its all dank ass frosty nugs. no popcorn/larf. shes a big girl from top to bottom. every branch will need to be staked unless you want a mess and branches bending/breaking. the tester nug is about dry. sampled a bit yesterday. high was very potent, very very heady and taste was good but still needed a few more days to get the rest of the green out. the smell translates very well into taste even on a bud thats not fully dry. cant to see how it smokes after a month in the jars :D
ill get some pics of up round two tonite which is just finishing up week 4.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ROUND 2 @ DAY 31

ROUND 2 @ DAY 31

finally got some flicks of these monsters. keeping it going. just finished some snaps of this stuff and im proper fucking baked. in the jars for a day, dried for 10 days. exotic taste and a head ripper. looking for a bit shorter flowering time with this clone run. 80-84 days is what im hoping for.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Fab grow,looks well worth the wait.
killer smells discriptions wow and a exotic taste mmm should be super when cured a bit...been a real pleasure wathing this grow! meny thanks for a fine grow and details ya included very helpfull...sending thanks and positive vibes your way bro

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fab grow,looks well worth the wait.
killer smells discriptions wow and a exotic taste mmm should be super when cured a bit...been a real pleasure wathing this grow! meny thanks for a fine grow and details ya included very helpfull...sending thanks and positive vibes your way bro

glad you enjoyed the show bro! she is a pleasure to grow thats for sure :) after a nice cure the smoke is very tastey. has a great spicy candy flavor that leaves you coming back for more and more!! if you got a pack of these i saw pop a few asap, well worth the longer flowering time

this is an example is what can happen when this lady isnt staked up properly lol

sweet n spicy floppy
oh yea this was at day 44

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tomato cages!

next round :D

dried shots. as mentioned before, exotic flavor and head ripping sativa high coupled with massive yields means a keepr for me. i do wanna pop some more of my f2 mix and see what else is hiding, maybe find a nice male for f3's.

C

chefro420

next round :D

dried shots. as mentioned before, exotic flavor and head ripping sativa high coupled with massive yields means a keepr for me. i do wanna pop some more of my f2 mix and see what else is hiding, maybe find a nice male for f3's.

Nice! The mix should have more sour and thai leaning phenos! AN Ecsd x CJ male x your mother would be nice!!!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good idea bro!! if i find a nice male in the ones i just popped ill definitely make some
heres another floppy on day 54

Latest posts

Latest posts