What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PUS CJ#3 x CJ

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha she lets you go to the club while she waters and takes care of the ladies?? thats whats up homie!!

day 44
tops are getting really dense now. shell probably packing it on and swelling up soon. expecting her to go around 11 weeks.

F

Fluffy Clouds

wow it looks great... a lot of resin... it must reek to the heaven:dance013: cj is always fun to grow:ying:

wish you successfull harvest... it will be easy trimmin...

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 51

day 51

shes ripening up on me pretty quick. starting to put the swell on now. smells are riduclous. i swear the smell changes the longer i smell it. just crazy stuff. oh yea smoked a tester nugget yesterday that was cut around day 45. flavor was same as the smell and it got me pretty high for a little over 6 weeks!!

Last edited:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 62

day 62

started the flush on her yesterday. was gonna do it sooner but she threw a bunch of white pistils everywhere recently so i held off a few days. guessing i should take another tester nugget soon. still looking like around a day 75 finish. diesel smell is picking up. still very sweet/spicy. still outta this fucking world :D

C

chefro420

Yep , mine did the same . Thought she was done , then she started more new pistils and packed it on for another month!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna have to take a good look at the trichs tomorrow. cant inagine another month!! the nugs would be HUGE. shes really blown up in the last week. really liked the flush i gave her too. maybe a few more feedings is in order ;)

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 64

day 64

had some gals out for flushing. so naturally i grabbed some flicks of this big girl.
fed her with 1200 ppm(pbp, hydroplex & floralicious+). thanks chef forgot about you saying how she blew up on you late. gonna be eating again till around day 75 or so now. definitely going in the 90 day range :)

Last edited:
C

chefro420

Nice! Looks like she will be a yield-er bro! Any different smells as she matures? I like how your using the natural stakes too , not the nasty fungicide green ones .

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im betting that ridiculous yields of super dank nugs make up for a longer flowering time. shes definitely more funky. a lot more of a dank diesel funk going on now. heavy, loud, obnoxious, all that bro. she dominates the tent in smells which something else considering whats is in there with her. got 3 going in tomorrow for round 2 :D

yea wish i had more of the natural stakes. gotta grab more soon, always out when im at the store. more of my other plants are on the nasty ones. i fucking hate em. they leave that green shit all over your hands. probably investing in some cages soon. tired of millios of stakes and my plants still falling all over the place.

Last edited:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes she is throwing some nanners nothing serious. Not clusters just one at a time and they're sterile. She's finishing up day 70 now. Still feeding, eating a lot everyday. Maybe a gallon in a 3 gal. Temps are hot though. Hovering in the low 80's. Ill be back with pics as soon as I get a new computer, shit went down a few days ago.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I could post some pics, she's pretty massive and starting to flop pretty bad. Had to tie up the two main tops. I think she may have gained a few inches late as well. Seems a bit taller. Smells are still as changing as she ripens up. A lot more of a dank spicy smell goin on. Less sweet, more spicy and diesel. Still sweet up front but the heavy funk comes on quick. She's been very easy to grow. Looks to be a monster yield too. Atleast 1 zip per gallon of soil. This one may even be a qp off this 3 gal pot. Lots of super dense iced out nugs. Stretch was perfect. Seemed like she needs more N during the first few weeks of flower. started to yellow up early on me. First nanners showed up around day 60 but nothing worth trying to pick off. The flowers are dense as hell and it would only be one burried in a bud. Nothing to worry about unlike one of my mss x sd which is throwing massive clusrters of nanners that are definitely not sterile. Hopefull in a few days ill be back online with some new flicks. Don't miss out on these. Even though I only had one lady from my pack of ten, she's nothing less than a stunner. I can't imagine what else is to be found in these. Props chef. Killer selection.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
back online with a new laptop. here we are, day 74. took her out for a few shots before lights off. she gave off some heavy sour smells when moved today. been getting hit hard with nutes all week and loving it. maybe another day or two of feeding before ill start flushing. round 2 pics coming tomorrow. got 3 in 5 gals on day 7 :)