What's new

PURPUREA TICINENSIS

Chomba64

Veteran
Here are a few pics of my PT this year. I am very impressed with these genetics from Felix.
Massive trichome production. Needs a bit more cure. Thanks for all the comments and information shared on this site.

Peace

Attachments

• DSCN2134.jpg
    DSCN2134.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN2136.jpg
    DSCN2136.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 34

Chomba64

Veteran
Great shots Bohempian. . I have high hopes for PT for coastal areas. No mold last year and great production. They do get large...in the ground.

bakermat

Great thread guys - couldn't have come at a better time as I am just buying seeds for this years outdoor grow - PurT now definitely on the list!! quick q - there is a pretty extreme price variation between visions of hemp/swisshemp - i.e. 25 euro for the same seed can anyone explain why this maybe so? I will probs go for the cheaper visions unless any member can suggest a reason not to they seem like a well thought of purveyor so far

@esbe - can't wait to try some hfh outdoor uk this year, much respect and your reputation in the uk is growing wildly!!!

down with the dull dutch strains!

Mightyka

Veteran
My Purpurea ticinensis pollinated with Chemdog IBL male, under the 250w.
Pheno #1
0600.jpg

pheno #2
0601.jpg

Pheno #4
0602.jpg

selected male Chemdog IBL
0599.jpg

HorseMouth

MightyKa,

Purple T. is so nice to breed. That ChemDog male looks fantastic, wish I lived near you to get a taste of the final product.

Great Job and Good Luck.

Your Pheno #1 looks ALOT like my P.Ticinensis #3.

Peace and +Rep.

Chomba64

Veteran
PT was a pleasure to grow for me also. Good luck with your cross. I will do a seed increase and a cross or two myself.

Peace

cannanaut

Please comment the smell of this plant. I red that it is used for making essential parfume oil, so is the smell something special? Thanks.