What's new

PURPUREA TICINENSIS

Chomba64

Veteran
Hello there :wave:
In this my gallery https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=8172&page=3 from last year you can look some pics of IqTyq PT#3 from small plant to harvest for comparsing
It's very very compact plant and amazing commercial outdoor strain. With these buds you win on full line over many amateur indoor growers even with higher wattages :artist:
Smell is very lemony, then more like "citro-cola" and in finish its lemony & diesel mix. After year its really amazing taste.
Potency is also very extremous. High is nice, powerfull and still quite clear, really hard hitting smoke but end is more apathetic (maybe harvest a bit early)
In any case superb outdoor cultivar and hope you all also find some special in PT :wave:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the information. I feel a bit more relaxed to see other phenos. You are always a little skeptical when you receive seeds that are not in the original package. Now there are a few more that are growing PT to compare notes.

Peace all the PT's out there...

Chomba64

Chomba64

Veteran
I love when you experienced P.T. growers weigh in. I'm sure Chomba64 is breathing a sigh of relief as well as I.

Here's what I got in the mail for seeds.

It is a photocopy of the original packaging, but I'm sure Visions of Hemp wouldn't mess with Felix seeds.

[/quote

Is this the genetic marker you are talking about?
It is good to document all these traits. What about the leaf structure? Do you have any like this?

Peace

Attachments

• DSCN1939.jpg
    DSCN1939.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN1941.jpg
    DSCN1941.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 30

IqTyq

I also found some weird PT plants (and one or two hermies) during selection. Probably OPThai influence.

Chomba64

Veteran
I also found some weird PT plants (and one or two hermies) during selection. Probably OPThai inlfluence.

I am glad to see others add their experience as I am looking foreward to working with PT. It has great potential for mold resistance here.

Peace

Chomba64

Veteran
I am glad to see others add their experience as I am looking foreward to working with PT. It has great potential for mold resistance here.

Peace

Here are some recent pics of my PT.
I am very impressed with Felix's genetics.

Peace

Attachments

• DSCN1985.jpg
    DSCN1985.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1986.jpg
    DSCN1986.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1987.jpg
    DSCN1987.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 32

HorseMouth

Hello P.T. growers and watchers alike,

Today is Sept 26th, and the weather as been great! I had a small cloud cover pass by, so I thought I'd take some Pics.

First One is Purple Ticinensis #1. This is a keeper, it still has some time left on it, but It's got the size, smell, crystal content and speed that can't be denied.

Here's Purple T. #8. Very Nice, Very Sativa, A close second. I'll run both indoor and see what happens.

I don't have a pic of P.T. #3, but it looks a lot like #1. It'll basically come down to smokability at the end.

Here's a HoopHouse General Shot.

I'll post again next week, and I'll be posting some Owl's Skunk and Heaven Pics in my Owl's Production thread.

Peace

Chomba64

Veteran
HorseMouth Everything looks great. PT #1 is much further than mine. Smell is there but the crystal is not as dense. My other PT that was stretched is now getting to look more normal.
Hope everyone else growing the PT is as exited as I am. Peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
so nice bro....pp its one of the best outdoor gens you can find!! i had 5 this year but they all turned out males...but i did some crossens!!
keep it going

HorseMouth

A few Amber Trichs on the Purple Ticinensis #1.

Finally got some Purple T. #3 shots. Looks slightly more Sativa then the #1.

First off, P.T. #1

Then the P.T. #3

Bigger Shot of P.T. #3

Some close ups with a Magnifying glass on the end of my camera

Here's a bonus, This is my Heaven #3, so much better then the other Heavens that it will just be referred to as Heaven.

Peace!

Chomba64

Veteran
Here are more pics as the weather here is getting cooler. Very exiting..
Had a half day of sun. It was around 78 deg. and breezy. What a year.

Attachments

• DSCN2064.jpg
    DSCN2064.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN2061.jpg
    DSCN2061.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN2059.jpg
    DSCN2059.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN2053.jpg
    DSCN2053.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 26
E

elmanito

The influence of Purpurea Ticinensis in the strain Early Lesotho x Danish Gold.Shots made by Selasie

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Chomba64

Veteran
Beautiful Elmanito. It is 51 deg and cloudy. There is rain in the air. Do you think this would do well here in California?

E

elmanito

Beautiful Elmanito. It is 51 deg and cloudy. There is rain in the air. Do you think this would do well here in California?

NoCali has the same latitude as Spain, so why not.:blowbubbles:
BTW the plants were grown in Poland.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

C

coxswain

Do a trip to Vienna and buy original cut at floweryfield.at . They have Heaven clones also. Heaven seeds are here : http://www.swisshempshop.com/cannabis/hanf/p545/heaven.html

my original ERDBEER

Thanks iqtyq!

Would you happen to know anything about the "Swiss seeds" seed supplyer and "Green hornet". They can be found at http://www.samenwahl.com/de/ . "Green hornet" carry original swiss strawbery aka erdbeer.

I received some info stating that "Swiss seeds" are directly connected to Felix. Those are his strains i believe.

Would be nice to get strain descriptions for those:
-Alpine rocket
-Double gum
-Cash cropper

:blowbubbles:

IqTyq

Would be nice to get strain descriptions for those:
-Alpine rocket
-Double gum
-Cash cropper

.... mmmmkay, here we go...

latitude : 50 N
altitude : 750 m

ALPINE ROCKET

Vigorous plant with fat leaves and nice branching. Harvestable around end of september. Flowers are long, compact and solid but little leafy and slightly prone to bortyrtis. She smell and taste like very sweet mix of overrippen fruits, vanilla and pink bubblegum. Smoke is rich, tick and lung expanding when is exhaled. High is suprisingly very strong, euphoric and long lasting, without burnout. Perfect daytime smoke.

DIAMOND aka DOUBLE GUM

Alpine Rocket sister with slightly more sativa profile. Still in flowering .... Description coming soon

ORIGINAL ERDBEER
Slowly growing indica plant with small, but extremely hard and resistent flowers. She hates overwatering.Buds have great calyx to leaf ratio and are very easy to trim. Smell and taste is sweet, fruity and earthy, but not too strong.Harvestable around end of september. Effect is nicely medicinal (helps with my chronical muscles pain).

C

coxswain

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IqTyq again."

Thank you so much IqTyq! This info is very much appreciated!

Latest posts

Latest posts