What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PurpleKush

mikeross

Hows the yield in a sog type setup?

Do you think it possible to hit 12grams with the BC cut of PK with no veg time in a sog vertical octagon?

I'm setting up a 150 site 8 level modified heath robinson setup with two vertically hung 600's.

If i can hit 12g per plant thats 4lbs off 2 600's.

I honestly dont think i will hit my goal but see no issues getting 3lbs off the above setup once everything is dialed in.

anyways, any insight on its yield is much appreciated.

OC80

I actually dont have anymore pictures atm. I broke my nikkor lens and dont have the funds for a new one until the end of june, but if you keep the temps below 70 during the last 3 weeks, you get some dark nugs. yield is average. smells kushy and floral as apposed to grapey. Potency is deadly if taken past 56 days.

And your "bc" cut of pk is probably the lvpk that has been in vegas since 97. If so, its not so much a sog plant, but can be done.

Latest posts

Latest posts