What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PurpleKush

ghostly

SR-71 cuts from Berkely area
49 days/hydro/1000w eye hortilux super hps/co2/
w/Advanced Nutes full line up & Kushie Kush

3 ounce per plant average

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ghostly

this is my first pic post on the pix thread
the bud pictured is an early cola, im goning to start harvesting the 36 whole plants today

Grendelkhan

Looking good there man. I hope you let her go longer than 49 days. She'll only get tastier if you let her get to 60 plus days.
Peace.
Gkhan.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those are very pretty looking buds, great work on your part. Does the potency and yield match the prettiness of the plant too?

-Funk

hdn155

big time props on the pk. im looking to grab this cut next time i head to the bay and just do a tray for personal headie smoke. its just too slow in veg for my style to do rooms of it. you seem to have it down to the T!

ghostly

Those are very pretty looking buds, great work on your part. Does the potency and yield match the prettiness of the plant too?

-Funk
thanks-
this is a super dense bud that has a great floral aroma and is a complete buzz saw on the mind and body. devastating and delicious.

ghostly

big time props on the pk. im looking to grab this cut next time i head to the bay and just do a tray for personal headie smoke. its just too slow in veg for my style to do rooms of it. you seem to have it down to the T!

this is my first time working with her, i went to hawaii to get married and knew i had a long time to veg (which is why i ran this strain) she did 8 weeks and hardly stretched in bloom finishing at about 3.5 ft., i averaged 3zips

made some amazing peanut butter hash!

Relentless

Veteran
very nice!
so you cut after 8 weeks of flower, how long did u veg for? what size buckets?
what were the temps like?

thanks

so glad I have the pk sr71 cut over here on the east coast!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
very nicely grown, SR 71 has some nice cuts, iv found there hindu kush x skunk does amazing outdoors, forms up quite dense and yields well, easy to grow, anyways peace

NFR

Nice shots. I love the blend of fall colors with the purple when she finishes. I just took down two rooms of the sr71 that looked exactly like that. Good job!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Thanks for the information on PK. I need to get my hands on some clones and experience it for myself :)

-Funk