hello
small update
day 100 week
the resin prod are absolutly crazy for a landrace cross
this is the malawish pheno
look this purple girl
turn purple in 1 week
smell...
pedro ximenez ,wood, barell wine ,blackberrymusk, oil and haze!
it's a very complex terpene profile
just amazing
i start flush at this day ....
bye

wow:headbange

your plant looks very good! A+

hello waldgeist
thanks
yes the quality it's outstanding

i read the malawi post grow by tangwana

and i want to create my fist "purple haze malawi COB"

"THE BLACK COB"

hello
small update week 16 days 110 of 11/12
this is a malawi pheno in flush
a great purple girl
the tric are 80%cloudy no amber
it's a beauty

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Chem4 40Days
    Chem4 40Days
    82.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Charles nice plants, good to see you giving the cobs a go. Because its so thin you should be careful it doesn't dry before it cures. I would give it 3 or 4 days at room temp around 25c or less and then vacuum seal it, if you cant do that wrap in cling film wrap and keep it in a cool dark place for 2 to 3 weeks. Then open up the plastic and let it breath for a few days before inspecting the contents.
Being so purple the cob will be unreal once it has sweat cured.
Good on you for giving it a go, first step into a whole new world my friend.
Tangwena

hi tangwena

thank you for the technical
believe that you inspired me to the cob
you even here is a real pleasure thank you

yes the plant being purple I think his is madness

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great job Charles scott :)

I'm very happy to see your purple haze malawis successfully finishing in your indoor setup. Flowers look delicious and with beautiful colors, very nice expression ... like a straight purple haze but with improved yield, flower/leaf ratio and more resins.

You described the aromas perfectly: dark liquor (pedro jimenez), red wine, ancient wood, blackberries, oily and incensed (hazy)!

hey dudi
thank you for your comment
i'm happy to grow this lady, one of my favorite of all time.....for sure
but is a first girl
i have a other pheno more wild a very very slow flowering girl
light green ,no purple or colour
smell spice ,cat piss, cat piss and very cat piss....17 week and it's just go to flower strech= maybe 10week for sure to shows pistils

what is this??
more thai? indian? a clasic haze ?

anyway
until now
all the plants I've even
that will be the one of jammie, terpene, vladimiroslav...
have any of the plant of a higher quality
really beautiful
that the keeper

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
i have a other pheno more wild a very very slow flowering girl
light green ,no purple or colour
smell spice ,cat piss, cat piss and very cat piss....17 week and it's just go to flower strech= maybe 10week for sure to shows pistils

what is this??
more thai? indian? a clasic haze ?

Hi charles scott,

Sounds like a very hazy pheno, cat piss aromas are common in Haze line and not in Malawi.

Holeshot

Great job . That's is a stunner. I'm buying a pack next order, to Go with some Zamalx hash-plant. With a few more Malawi as well ��

mukuku

Purple Haze x Malawi killer feminized version has stronger potency in average compared with the Purple Haze Malawi standard version, both purple haze 23 and killer malawi are parental plants that we are very familiar with.

ola Dubi !

can you explain the difference or the family link between reversed killer malawi and malawi standard males that you used for make the two lines ? in another words is there killer malawi genes in the std version ? (I know you have said something about that somewhere but can't remember or find the thread ).

best wishes for you :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mukuku,

Both Purple Haze Malawi standard and fem versions were produced using the same Purple Haze mother 23.

The feminized version was produced by reversing our New Killer Malawi parental plant (our best new P3 Malawi parental plant from 3rd generation), while the standard release was produced using the best P3 males from the same 3rd generation.

So to answer your question, the Old Killer Malawi and New Killer Malawi are not involved in the Purple Haze Malawi standard release, the males used to produce the F1 standard release of the hybrid are brothers of the New Killer Malawi.

Hope it helps with your doubt.