What's new

PurpleBubblegum, Alien Form, Grass Knuckles and Urkulan Doing There Vertical Thing

GrnAlien

krunch,

Question for ya: In one of your threads you mentioned you run a sealed room, yet always maintain negative pressure in the room. I'm assuming your lights are cooled and sealed, and your running CO2 and AC. Also scrubbing as well? I'm curious how you go about the negatively pressurizing the above scenario? I'm essentially running the setup described above, without the negative pressure, and am still getting faint hints of "plant." Two layers of panda, scrubbers, etc, but I think your negative pressure trick may work if setup correctly...

So, if ya don't mind, teach me...:laughing:

grnalien:wave:

ps, great grow shows on IC here, nice!

W

Wasabi420

very tight setup man. Ive been checking out your grows they all look great. amazing yields too. So I guess vert is the way to go then???

OGorganic

Veteran
greenthumb2 - i have not a clue, i dont grow super silver haze....

Sleepy - thx once again brother! hope you had a good one as well!

danny karey - thx! these alien tech's are elite as hell! wish more people knew about them. everyone is hanging on rez's nuts on here, and they dont have a clue about these. the original breeder has stopped producing alien tech's, but ograskal is going to do some crosses to continue the line. these are only a couple of the alien tech varieties i have, more to come!

007grow - hey there! thx alot! i could use some help......

mexilandrace - sure can, i will get some pics up today or tomorrow.

COhomegrown - thx! get that setup going! the double vert is getting cut down right now!

aligee - thx! they didnt make it? hope you didnt pay out the ass for them....

Mr-B - YES! there are wicked strains, just wait for the show....

~Shhh~ - i use a 50 gal res with a 1/2 hp pump. simple 3/4" line looped around the whole room. simple drippers from the hydro store, total cost without pump, $25. i made shelving, all plumbed back to the res with 1" pvc. i dont know how long i veg, i have a big veg room, when i see plants are tall enough, i throw them in the flowering room. thats why you have never seen me do a sea of green with my verts. the pots range from 2 gallons to 5 gallons. ive pulled 340+ dry grams from these 2 gallon pots on my last run.

OGorganic - appreciate it! but, i have to slow your roll for a second, this IS NOT your urkulan, i dont know you and i got these straight from the breeders hands. sorry to spoil your fun, but it is what it is.
smart pots suck balls, currently doing a side by side in my 90 plant run, only difference is the price of the pots. 79 cents compared to $2.95 each....:xmasnut:

Well you are right. That’s not MY Urkulan. Tell the “breeders” real original on the naming of it. I crossed Federation Seeds pre 98 Romulan male with the Purple Urkle clone years ago and named it Urkulan. Sorry to break it to ya but mine trumps that plant. It is what it is...

D

DHF

Well you are right. That’s not MY Urkulan. Tell the “breeders” real original on the naming of it. I crossed Federation Seeds pre 98 Romulan male with the Purple Urkle clone years ago and named it Urkulan. Sorry to break it to ya but mine trumps that plant. It is what it is...
Krunch ain`t been around for a WHILE ogo , so your post will prolly fall on deaf ears.....but...

That cross sounds awesome , so throw up couple pics for all of us ta drool over please sir.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

OGorganic

Veteran
Krunch ain`t been around for a WHILE ogo , so your post will prolly fall on deaf ears.....but...

That cross sounds awesome , so throw up couple pics for all of us ta drool over please sir.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

There is a thread in flower pix.