What's new

PurpleBubblegum, Alien Form, Grass Knuckles and Urkulan Doing There Vertical Thing

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
oh ya, im going to call it at 400+ grams dry for the one grass knuckles plant........

johnnyla

Veteran
looking to emulate your vertical light set up. got any pics of this room?

i'm looking to do 3k flowering room vertical with trees, low plant count. any help would be appreciated. looks amazing as always :) i'm drooling.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Thanx kb, good info, just what I was looking for. I guessed it was a pretty simple set up (irrigation wise) K.I.S.S still rules :) I have to have a trawl through your old threads, but for now I hope you won't mind me picking your brain a lil mo'

What height would you say your plants are, I can work out veg times from this roughly.
Is the water pressure equal for all drippers? I ask because of the single pump for all heights issue.

I like the way you have done the room, cheap n cheerful, but works a treat!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts up man? Been readin thru the verticle threads and it looks like the way to go for weight! Good shit fa sho, Ima be along for this one.

rooted

sup krunch :wave:

can't wait to see these alien tech crosses, never heard of them until just now, but if they're as highly regarded as you say it will be a hell of a show

peace

smallfry707

crtiqe my lightings placement

crtiqe my lightings placement

hey how r u doing. i need some advice on light placement. im thinking of this. there all gonna be 1kw nonaircooled.

x= plants
o= lights

x xx xx x
x o x o x
x o x o x
x o x o x
x o x o x
x xx xx x

im thinking of going with 7 or 10 gallon grow bags with 70% coco and 30 % coco crouton . Im kind of trying to model you 10kw 30 plant tree grow. There might be a few more plants or a few less . not sure yet. but your input is greatly appreciated.

Hey Crunch, I believe ive smoked some of your grass knuckles/alien form/pbg before, I met you through BAC :D looking good!! keep up the immaculate work

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
sorry for the lapse in time since last pics. so, here we go, just getting into week 4 i think......
you can see in these pics how im stretching the plants out, moving all the branches to get light to penetrate deeply into the plants. they may look a bit funny, but fill out in a couple days. i do this weekly.....

-alien formaggio-

-purplebubblegum-

-urkulan-

-grass knuckles-

Hey Krunch... Great work! I am copying your set up using 6, 400 watts... Can we see your vegde room??? Any pointers please as I have not switched to coco yet.

yo krunch what do you think about FIM as apposed to topping? im running 2 rows 10 per row 2ft girls dual stacked 6's in cool tubes. I FIM but dont really see anyone else doing it verticaly

capegrower

Attachments

• alienfomaggio.JPG
    alienfomaggio.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 11

daRube

Anybody know why KB got banned? I'm just a newbie here but man they seem ban happy... I've not seen KB get into any negative posts with anyone... WTF...

i think KB said his ban was up on the 5th
im not too sure of the circumstances

but just wanted to post this pic of kb's alien from last time