What's new

Purple with yield?

Flo Grow

At 5 1/2 weeks today ! Choppin at 8 weeks....MAYBE 9 !!

Attachments

• BB Blue Cheese Fem Day 35 Bloom_01.jpg
    BB Blue Cheese Fem Day 35 Bloom_01.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 20
  • BB Blue Cheese Fem Day 35 Bloom_07.jpg
    BB Blue Cheese Fem Day 35 Bloom_07.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 10
  • BB Blue Cheese Fem Day 35 Bloom_08.jpg
    BB Blue Cheese Fem Day 35 Bloom_08.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 20
  • russian rocket fuel female
    russian rocket fuel female
    118.4 KB · Views: 15

Flo Grow

One question? Where are the purple in those? I am not seeing any.

Go ask Big Buddha, then you tell me.

This is THE FIRST pack of beans I bought online. Had them sitting around, then decided to grow them and post it b/c I got tired of ppl complaining about his work and how these always herm. These haven't, YET. I only grew them for 21 days before starting 12/12 to test them rather quickly first. They are 14" and 16" tall. Have 3 more that are 9 days old, and will veg until first week of June and then SCROG them. Colors would be nice.

D

DownSouthSage

???

???

This is THE FIRST pack of beans I bought online. Had them sitting around, then decided to grow them and post it b/c I got tired of ppl complaining about his work and how these always herm. These haven't, YET. I only grew them for 21 days before starting 12/12 to test them rather quickly first. They are 14" and 16" tall. Have 3 more that are 9 days old, and will veg until first week of June and then SCROG them. Colors would be nice.

What purple does big buddah put out?I've grown his stuff with no problems also but didn't know he had purple.

Em-hotep

Purple Rhino from Dr.Load will yeild pretty well. I know that there are beans floating around of different F-gens. I made some x's with it. I'm currently growing out PR x Herijuana that I made last year. I just started 12/12.

BTW, these are NOT my pics. These are from DR.L

Attachments

• PR.jpg
    PR.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
  • PR2.jpg
    PR2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • PR3.jpg
    PR3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
What up peoples...tried to post on this thread this past weekend but had to get my account validated and all that.
Havent really posted since O.G. days...I know been a minute...heh.
Been running my own crosses for many moons b/c it was pretty bad for a while trusting seed banks or dispensaries. My best success has been GDP x Hindu Kush. Used pollen from an awesome 11-blade male HK with a local GDP. Top-shelf, AAA grade and at least a 10% improvement on GDP yields. Runs on average low 20's percentile in THC with hardly any CBD. GDP usually runs 12-15%. Must've gotten its kick from the HK but kept all the color and bouquet of the GDP.
Since then, I've only been doing crosses with GDP using STS. I know, I know....STS can be controversial but my main concern has been genetic variation as opposed to hermies...haven't seen any.
Of course, all this work is to give the people what they want...grapes. Otherwise I'd be sticking to the big greens to pull out the real yield....Medicine Man, Chronic, Heavy Duty Fruity....you know where its at.

Peace

Hey Doc Mota. Welcome to ic. I am pretty new here myself but still wanted to say thanks for sharing. If you got any photos I know people would love to see them. Enjoy ic!

Flo Grow. THanks for coming by. When those babies start to change come post some more pics. I would love to see them. Have a good one.

Purple Rhino from Dr.Load will yeild pretty well. I know that there are beans floating around of different F-gens. I made some x's with it. I'm currently growing out PR x Herijuana that I made last year. I just started 12/12.

BTW, these are NOT my pics. These are from DR.L

Em-hotep- That purple rhino is nice. That was actually one of the crosses I was thinking about makin. The other was white russian crossed with some type of purple. I tried to get some more info about dr.load but haven't been able to find any. If you have some links or some info I would love to hear more about those rhinos. Thanks for coming by!

Anyone ever heard of grape god. My buddy said he just read about it in a HT article but I've never heard anything about it. Possibly a new strain?

Em-hotep

Purple Rhino (based off F3)
---------------

Indica/Sativa: Indica
Flowering time: 55 - 60 days
Structure: Short stout
Yield: Medium-Medium/High
Colour: 80%+ Purple buds with green fan leaves (10% pink buds green leaves 10% green buds) -these are rough estimations
Smell: Moderate levels - Varied odors of sweet wine all the way to mild funk
Potency: moderate/high
Medical use: varried results, high is a functional high so it's good for when you need to get things done during the day.

"The Purple Rhino is a stabilized purple pheno that I found years ago in a pack on Nirvana's White Rhino. Since finding her I have spent about 4 years working on her off and on in order to make her the best strain possible while maintaining her awsome purple color. I have made numerous seed runs everywhere from F2-F5 as well as a couple of different back crosses, to date the F3s have been the best all round plants." DR. LOAD

I have run the F4 gens and made my own F5 beans. The ladies I found were strong meds, I just didnt care for the taste of the ones I ran. I only started with 5 beans so I'm sure there are better tasting phenos. I made some x's (I have more planned, to try and add a fruity flavor) with C99, SourD IBL, and Herijuana. I'm currently testing the Purple Rhino x Herijuana to see if the purple comes through.

Hope that helps...

chicken

Anyone ever heard of grape god. My buddy said he just read about it in a HT article but I've never heard anything about it. Possibly a new strain?

i have a cut of the grape god, i am growing it into a mother to take cuts. the pheno i have turns completely purple in the last weeks of flowering. it is an insane looking plant. and i am told it is quite potent. i will let you know.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
I'm flowering out a Purple Haze right now. I've been told it will take a long time to finish, but I can definitely say the plant is packing on some serious flowers. I'm only on day 28, but I will try to remember to update when I harvest!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to share some pics because I just figured out how to work it. Tell me what you think. O and sorry they are a little big but I'm still getting use to how to post here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The photos arn't as purp as most by still purp non the less. Also correct me if I'm wrong but in my first photo that is nute burn. correct?