What's new

Purple Urkle Smoke Report

N

NZjay

Santa Cruz 420 said:
Iam glad to see the pics on this tread cause hardly no purple in them....and mine that i just cured is the same and i was disappointed about the lack of purple

no purple in Urkle?...
maybe you should try taking her 10 weeks... my urkles were a beautiful purple.

Love the strain..

Clicky the Pickys for a better view.

please , take your clones and throw them in the gutter , This strain must not proliferate b/c of a purple coloration, Yes it has taste, but w/o the high a strain is absolutely worthless, we are growing resin that should affect you mentally not just provide a certain taste or effect for your taste buds.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
who cares if people like purple or not. it's more of a nostalgia thing imo and if they wanna keep things because they are purple, then it's whatever. i love how dense urkle and gdp can get.

G

Resingrower said:
please , take your clones and throw them in the gutter , This strain must not proliferate b/c of a purple coloration, Yes it has taste, but w/o the high a strain is absolutely worthless, we are growing resin that should affect you mentally not just provide a certain taste or effect for your taste buds.

Thats what i thought too, until i grew her right. When done perfectly, she blows away a lot of the 'elite' bs. She's be around here for a long time just for headstash. I could care less about color.

G

Resingrower said:
Yes it has taste, but w/o the high a strain is absolutely worthless, we are growing resin that should affect you mentally not just provide a certain taste or effect for your taste buds.

urkle has it all...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I have to admit personally, Urkle is a wonderful strain she smokes well taste sweet also leaves ya feeling fine, I think anyone who has seen properly grown urkle that went the distance, Knows her beauty. She deffinantly
is more then just a colorful strain :joint:

Here are some shots of urkle...

N

NZjay

The guys that say Urkle has no potency are crazy, jealous, or have never had Urkle done right.

no high from Urkle? that just makes me laugh! if Urkle was NOT a colored weed, i would still love it.
plant structure is amazing (specially for indoors), her buds like ROCKS, she smells beautiful, and is an ALL ROUND amazing plant.
with OR without color, in my humble opinion.

just like ANY MJ plant... if its not grown right, it wont taste right.
you nay-sayers just havnt had the real thing.

i was never impressed with NYCD... but i know i never got to smoke it when it was grown right, but i certainly wouldnt get on NYCD reports and bitch about my (multiple) bad experiances with it.
you guys are funny :p

G

NZjay said:
The guys that say Urkle has no potency are crazy, jealous, or have never had Urkle done right.

i think its the last there. ive heard a lot of people say it sucked based on a shitty mersh sample they've had or grown. grow anything like its a commercial corn crop and its gonna suck.

jiboia

It seems like a low yielding strain....maybe it could be crossed and bring the yield up a bit.

What is your average dry yield per plant under a 400 watter??

guineapig

Veteran
Yes it is a low-yielder, primarily because it just grows short and stocky at a slower rate than other strains......people who run other strains might find it difficult to put up with some tall plants and some shorter Urkle, but i think the quality of medicine that Urkle puts out is highly desirable and should be retained.......not to mention the awesome pale-purple colors and the taste.....

Hopefully we will see more Urkle hybridization projects......the only ones i know about are the "Querkle" and "Deep Purple" strains, but i am sure there are some people out there making Urkle crosses.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

urkle urkle

urkle urkle

20370erkle-6.jpg

20370erkle-01.jpg

20370erkle-3.jpg

E

ElectroSticky

its the real urkle men .......

AWSOME THREAD i just love mighty INDICAS like that plant ,, at least the pheno here at CR was some of the widest leaf i had ever seen ,,,and sweet as hell :sasmokin:

URKLE rocks !!
it is not 4 :gaga:

:respect: :friends:

:bandit: :rasta:

guineapig

Veteran
Urkle is indeed the real-deal......:woohoo:

The resin is out of control and the trichome density is truly fabulous....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah Guinea its deff quality smoke In My Book, Here is a couple dried shots of the urkle!

darthvapor

has anybody tried any of the slow growing strains like urkle or gdp or pk in aeroponics with co2. If so did that speed up growth any?

Latest posts

Latest posts