What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Urkle Gone Wild!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
really impressed for the high grade impression dudeee!!!!
should be a super session , look awesome healthy green!!!!
i'll be watching closely the rest of the show so keep it up!!!!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDO- you know it!

Poopy- Thanks man, I underestimated her stretch based off her veg speed. It is ok this grow was to get aquainted with her, guess I judged a book by its cover to soon! The Urkle trees look they are going to throw nothing but colas, not alot of branching going on as far as side branching, everything went straight up.

OneLove- thank you, I am trying!

killerweed- will do my best, thanks for stopping in and the kind compliments. Hoping for an epic ending!

Mack 10- Sup bro, thanks for stopping in and checking things out. Hopefully the new setup goes through, just waiting to get a contract and a move in date, but both parties seem to be on the same page so we shall see :) High Hopes

Vado- Thanks, RDWC never lets me down!

The girls didn't miss a beat form literally 20 pounds of schwag getting chopped off them. They are holding tight at 700-750 ppm and enjoying there fresh flower nutrients. Getting ready for a little vacation, Poopy will be maintenancing this room for me for 5 days so if anything goes wrong for the next 8 weeks it is his fault ok guys? lol Thanks again Poops talk to you soon.

Last edited:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looks killer PK!! :tiphat:

Can't wait to see that room packed with buds, your SB grow was incredibly impressive. Not much beats a well ran, dialed, RDWC system IMHO.

Sure you'll be happy with loads of Urkle. Smoked some pure Urkle once, loved it, and every cross I've tried with it had a pheno or two with a nice grapey flavor.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fabvariousk- thanks

RangerRick- Muhahahaha! your welcome man!

Brotherindica- Thanks! I agree 100%! Nothing beats RDWC it is an amazing way to experience this plant. I enjoyed the small sample I had as well, she seems right up my alley. I will be throwing on 4 different sour bubble pollens on these any day now so looking forward to seeing her outcross.

Today I walked in and 3 plants had toppled all over, day 28 flower. The nugs are longgg and rock hard for so early in flower. I forsee ALOT of string and tieing in my future. It truely is a hard knock life :)

highonmt

Veteran
fabvariousk- thanks

RangerRick- Muhahahaha! your welcome man!

Brotherindica- Thanks! I agree 100%! Nothing beats RDWC it is an amazing way to experience this plant. I enjoyed the small sample I had as well, she seems right up my alley. I will be throwing on 4 different sour bubble pollens on these any day now so looking forward to seeing her outcross.

Today I walked in and 3 plants had toppled all over, day 28 flower. The nugs are longgg and rock hard for so early in flower. I forsee ALOT of string and tieing in my future. It truely is a hard knock life :)

ya krunch lifes a bitch ...guy could cramp up a hand tying up all those fat colas, keep er real bro.
HM

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
highonmt- krunch? lol Will do!

I woke up the ladies this evening with some camera flashes for you all. This is right before the lights come on day 30 flower. Temps have been rocking steady in the summer heat, a couple tops got a little close to the lights but no major issues. I did get a little burn, I let them go to 2.0 ec to see what they had to say and they said no thank you. 1.7 ec seems about perfect but I am pushing them at 1.8 until they tell me no. Really cheering this one on, not for the size, or the strain, but for the simple fact this is the hardest period of the year to be growing and this crop is pretty important now that I have new obligations to fulfill, moving and upgrades :)

Purple Urkle Day 30 12/12-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi PK You sure work hard bro,Im inspired!!
I can see your reward will be stinky and icky....Respect

Relentless

Veteran
lookin awesome man! i love pu. wish i could get her to yield more in soil though.. ill have to try and train her for 6-8 tops.
keep it up!

LastWaltz

Oh Boy, in just in time.

Looking great can't believe you can get away with no H2O2 etc. Definitely pumped to start seeing the purple come out of the woodwork.

:tiphat:

G

Guest3498

Wooooow :joint:

When they start turning colors that's gonna be so awesome.

Rowdy420

Nice work on the under carriages! Your going to need more support, dem girls gunna have huge knockers! Keep your pimp hand strong my friend.

Good luck, Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts