What's new

Purple turtles coco colloseum 1200w (DTW)

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=44655&pictureid=1109114

hers an old pic(kfb) harvest came in at 182grams plus larf and the oil i made,not bad for 1 plant and 3 weeks veg hahah.

scrogs down and i dont have to worry about any mildew spores spreading and breaking out:peacock:
picture.php

picture.php

colloseum update week 4 begins

colloseum update week 4 begins

if we look back when i put the plants in the racks up until now you can see the stretch that has taken place i measured and was about 15-17cm stretch(so double).
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

week 4
picture.php

picture.php

also got me a genny,mmm feel so good to know that not even a power out it gonna stop this CHIT!!!

PEACE
PT

[]310TEC[]

many interesting different processes
cool stuff... the vert project looks nice
keep it growing!
greetings
:)

yeah all the other projects are my little 'ginny pig girls':biggrin:but the racks have my FULL ATTENTION,thnks for droppin in with da kind words!

weekly tasks:make sulfur burner/oil

weekly tasks:make sulfur burner/oil

G'evenin/afternoon to all!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the cheapest natural organic fungicide that ive found to use, ,1 pound will last you for ever ,and once the' sulfur ' cools down you just top it off and re-use it..there are many tutorials online to build these things ,this is just for my 'boys' in S.A. that dont know where to get the things or start,b'coz around here theres only '1 actual gro shop you can go to' the rest you gota order online,i mean in terms of nutrients they only stock gh,biobizz,and raw salts thats it!!!so yeah.....the ceramic heater you get at pet shops (reptilecity.co.za),everything else yo can get at a local hard ware,......for the sulfur if you were in the u.s any garden shop would have it....not in africa .....you gotta find the suppliers...so greenhouse technologies .co.za should set you perfect!!300 bucksfor 25 kg and ul never buy again!!they also stock the cheapest coco bricks,25 bucks!! compared to the normal 75 or even 80!!:biggrin:

i never get to take any good pics of the plants in proper lighting so thought id snap a few shots to ya show whats packin up all those shelves!!they all pretty much look like this.......
picture.php

picture.php

these are in the beginning of week 5 day 29
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pics.php

IM ALSO liking the A and B 'cropking' more than the maxibloom i was using ,i just see the plants reacting better this round .heres what im feeding them,nice and easy,and easy to tailor to your needs..all at an ec of 1.2,but since week 5 started i dropped the ec to 1.0 and increased the feeding by one .

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'evenin/afternoon to all!!

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

this is the cheapest natural organic fungicide that ive found to use, ,1 pound will last you for ever ,and once the' sulfur ' cools down you just top it off and re-use it..there are many tutorials online to build these things ,this is just for my 'boys' in S.A. that dont know where to get the things or start,b'coz around here theres only '1 actual gro shop you can go to' the rest you gota order online,i mean in terms of nutrients they only stock gh,biobizz,and raw salts thats it!!!so yeah.....the ceramic heater you get at pet shops (reptilecity.co.za),everything else yo can get at a local hard ware,......for the sulfur if you were in the u.s any garden shop would have it....not in africa .....you gotta find the suppliers...so greenhouse technologies .co.za should set you perfect!!300 bucksfor 25 kg and ul never buy again!!they also stock the cheapest coco bricks,25 bucks!! compared to the normal 75 or even 80!!:biggrin:

Great DIY... K+

Green81

Veteran
Great thread purple turtle, you going to pull big in your vert setup I can feel it in my bones. :)

G81

some times you just gotta chill

some times you just gotta chill

theres to more to africa than bushes and lions...........the BEAUTIFUL city of CAPE TOWN............

CHILLIN OUT SOAKIN -UP THE SUN and njoyn life!!!what a beautiful day!!!no REALY!

whats up matti -boi!

picture.php

picture.php

how cool is the sky ,looks like its gonna suck up the ocean!

picture.php

picture.php

peace n good days!!!
:thank you:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Love the last set of pics bro, my dude took a trip to Cape Town not to long ago and loved it!

The plants are coming along really well, I'm sure your going to kill it in the tent. Keep the dope shit coming homie :)

G81,A.DAWG,GMAX ,SSH!! thanks +everyone for the good vibes....

It's an awesome city so chilllllllllllllled!!...il try!!

CLOSET UPDATE (WERE AT DAY 24 WITH THE PLANTS)

I hit thim a defoliation at day 8 in flower ,they fully recovered by the end of week 2 day 14 and in the time they stood still the budsites got fatter, i did another defol at day 20 .....its now day 24 going on 25 and they are starting to swell real nice this DEFINATELY WORKS,!!!theres no other way you will get the side laterals to grow out and on them start to pack nodes and swell the same as the tops with out the defo techniquel .....the temps are 23.5 c and 55 humidity ,ec is 450ppm a+b+mpk)ive used the same technique in my tent on the racks by opening the plants up and benefiting from the back of the reflective tent,that stuff is amazing the plants actually grow out towards it and they are gettin just as developed as some of the front buds...........hint ,hint(defoliation).It would not be possible without defoliation and you would run into many problems from mold/overcrowding of fan leaves blocking light ,so stealing energy basically!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

one of the tops responding very well to defol.day 24
picture.php

picture.php

colloseum update-flower day 36

colloseum update-flower day 36

first some random shots out the tent ,the changed alot in the last week
..They are gettin drip feedings daily (round 220ml each time)takes about four hours for their pots to get a little lighter before the next feeding.I always check though if they need more and increase/decrease,..the more stable(moist or wet if you want to say you coco stays)( the longer your plants EAT in the sweet zone with the CORRECT ph stayin stable and a low ec being fed,they wont be any swings..so only growing no slowing down to keep cool r take water coz humidity takes care of that!
picture.php

shes got some nice necterine orange/pink pistills going on
picture.php

picture.php

although they are all power africa (monocrop)there is still 2 phenos in the racks,a more afghani leaning (skunk)mix and then the more sativa bushy type-both of my favourites and why i kept them,this one reaks of garlic when yo brush your arm against the leaves!!
picture.php

colloseum flower day 36

colloseum flower day 36

picture.php

was doing a bit of a spring clean today lol.....rip one and clean,clean.clean
picture.php

picture.php

achieved my goals of keeping the plants finishing at just the correct height above,to leave space now for swellage

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts