What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters

Dödsknark

Here is a Lifesaver from my last grow 6 years ago. I wanna grow.

picture.php

the bandit has done it again gotta love that top secret looks so fruity and
that shit looks so furry too!!!
the c99xkriptonite looks like candy real stickyyy....:yoinks::joint:
gotta love the ickyyyyy stickyyyy...
your pics are fantastic:woohoo:wish i had a camera that takes pics that good!!!!

Wow I never knew about all these different strains of purple out there. One strain I didnt see was Purplereck, anyone growing this specific strain?

SkareCrow

I really want to try some real purp

The closest I've had out this way was purple kush and was kinda disappointed..

though it did have a nice licorice taste and smell

KeifCheif

lalandia u gotta let me kno were to get royal dane. and did u cross it WW? any ways plants look way too amazing in every aspect from bud structure to leave color, beautiful plant and i would love to know were to find it. thank you

Mwood1011

Alright i got Urkel today, i was expecting one and actualy got two, it was a nice suprise :D both are doing well, one will be a mother, one will be grown out soon and crossed with blueberry, which i cant wait

PICT0506.jpg

PICT0505.jpg

anybody any experiance with Purple Urkel? besides that its a slow grower and poor yielder which i will try to fix with the breeding

L

lalandia

lalandia u gotta let me kno were to get royal dane. and did u cross it WW? any ways plants look way too amazing in every aspect from bud structure to leave color, beautiful plant and i would love to know were to find it. thank you

Lolli is my name on a danish forum, but also my own strain called "Lollipot" witch i've been growing for over 25 years. But last year it all went in to hermies so i destroyed all the seeds..so she's dead and gone :fsu:..

Royal Dane x White Widow is from a danish seedbank, but is out of stock now. This red/purple pheno is really rare. I intent to work with this strain over the time to get a stabile strain, and when i feel it's the right time, i'll donate some seeds.

Peace all

Latest posts

Latest posts