What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Nugs $60USD an 1/8

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
They need to chill than. I'd rather them set up some grow houses and crank out dank. Or at least start shipping those packs with the A A A on em!

TheBigGreen1 said:
The best commercial weed in the Mid-Atlantic is grown by Asians, mostly Vietnamese. It comes from Philly and the surrounding suburbs. I always feel bad for the people that complain that Philly is dry. There are tons of bud being shipped out of that city every week. Stinky light green buds that are just covered in crystals. Its usually 400+ an oz. You never get a strain name though. Most of the time a quarter is 2 or 3 buds. This was known as fact years before the media ever began reporting it. They (Asians) get a lot of bud out to the largest metro areas in the US and Canada.

They grow the worst stuff in the UK its absolutely terrible.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Does anyone know a strain that looks like this that is available in seed form???
Or any strain that looks purple like this???

i'mbacc

Supa purp!!!

Supa purp!!!

I've got some shit here that has got to be the best shit this side of pecos county. But i'm having the hardest time trying to find out how I can post pics in a reply it says i have 1 or more urls in my posts??? :cuss: Please help it's worth it visually.

Nice 1 Fuzz. Ya the East Coast is a sad place, up in Boston the prices range depending on who you know and what you know. I was paying around 400 a zip for the finest of fine. Seen it go all the way to 650$ though. Sativas are much more expensive for some reason up there. Purple buds kids would go nuts over. 60 an 1/8 is the normal price for average headies. Anything special could go up to 75$. I only paid 75 once and it was for the best Super Silver Haze I've ever seen or had. The range is 300for low end headies to 500 roughly for the best of the best all depending on if the kid wants to rip you off or if you're good friends with him. That's why you should buy in bulk whenever a good deal comes around. Like Jack Herer and Green Fruit both for the price of 325. For Boston, it doesn't get much better. Once it was NL5 for 250 but that's the absolute best I've seen up there. Where I am now it's much more reasonable and thank god I never have to see azn grown beasters ever again. All wet orange hairs, excuse me where is the kief?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Does anyone know a strain that looks like this that is available in seed form???
Or any strain that looks purple like this???

i think almost any strain can be turned purple if you make it cold during flower.

there ARE some strains out there that produce purple buds without cold though.... i can't think of any off of the top of my head... do reasearch and you can find some...

about $60 an eigth... :headbange

i need to re-work my pricing. I guess since oil prices are rising, along with the price of gold, why not raise the cost of weed? an Oz of weed has always been compared to the value of an oz of gold in the past.... last time i checked, gold was $900 an oz.... $400 for an oz of weed is too low.. i think its about time to give it an $80 raise per ounce...

peace,

lil wayne greenspan

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
SoulCoughing said:
Nice 1 Fuzz. Ya the East Coast is a sad place, up in Boston the prices range depending on who you know and what you know. I was paying around 400 a zip for the finest of fine. Seen it go all the way to 650$ though. Sativas are much more expensive for some reason up there. Purple buds kids would go nuts over. 60 an 1/8 is the normal price for average headies. Anything special could go up to 75$. I only paid 75 once and it was for the best Super Silver Haze I've ever seen or had. The range is 300for low end headies to 500 roughly for the best of the best all depending on if the kid wants to rip you off or if you're good friends with him. That's why you should buy in bulk whenever a good deal comes around. Like Jack Herer and Green Fruit both for the price of 325. For Boston, it doesn't get much better. Once it was NL5 for 250 but that's the absolute best I've seen up there. Where I am now it's much more reasonable and thank god I never have to see azn grown beasters ever again. All wet orange hairs, excuse me where is the kief?
Get better connections and stop dealing with children, kid. Speak for yourself...

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
i think almost any strain can be turned purple if you make it cold during flower.

there ARE some strains out there that produce purple buds without cold though.... i can't think of any off of the top of my head... do reasearch and you can find some...

about $60 an eigth... :headbange

i need to re-work my pricing. I guess since oil prices are rising, along with the price of gold, why not raise the cost of weed? an Oz of weed has always been compared to the value of an oz of gold in the past.... last time i checked, gold was $900 an oz.... $400 for an oz of weed is too low.. i think its about time to give it an $80 raise per ounce...

peace,

lil wayne greenspan

Work the market. I'll take an extra dollar today if I can get it instead of planning about when I can get more. If there's room for the increase, then you better do it before someone else realizes and does it themselves.. I've already done it where I live. I don't talk about ANYTHING on the phone. You can call me to tell me you want to meet. And can't see an ounce from me for less than - I'll tell you when I see what car you roll up in and if you shine and shit...

Damn i just paid 75 an eith for sum type of tia dipped in hash oil and it was wll worth every penny , i got it in a dispenvery in s.f.

D

Delta Force

bush@crackhouse said:
guys guys guys ..

dont buy weed, grow it :wave:
exactly then sell it!!!!! and grow more and sell that too. I hear you can get 75 for and 1/8 of purple weed....cuz its purple.

Oh and some of the purple I have seen here is outdoor shit maybe indoor but then sat on by a fat guy.............payin 60-75 for outs? oooooweeeeeeee.

Some mendo purps.......loods good dont she..........well she sucks lol...no potency at all but z's go for 550 and they love it. :wave:

My connections were fine, and I could get anything I wanted. When I say kid, I'm referring to college kids in general. No need to be a douche. I'm just letting people know the range and what people do. Sounds like you have a bit of a complex there.

I didn't knock the east. It's just sad compared to anywhere else. Prices are whack and people are shiesty for the most part. And don't say get better connections. I had some of the best bud at all times. When you go to Canada or Cali or one of the border states and can get an oz for 140 bucks of very kind it makes you rethink some things. Anyways, I don't buy anymore because you were right on one thing..grow your own.

D

Delta Force

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Delta! WTF strain is that!?!?!?!?!
Its Mendocino Purple bro.........its not all that IMNSVHO tho. Def a looker and can stink like grape with some incesncy kinda smell to it. Just lacks the punch I look for as a heavy user. I had a dude say he'd buy it even if it doesn't get you high cuz of how it looks and smells...................I said good cuz it dont lol.

Purple Erkel, Purple Kush, and GDP are the purp strains with a punch...........grape ape I will know about soon. Those I can say I puffed along with the mendo............and outta those the above mentioned three all out perform the MP in smoke...............again IMNSVHO.

Prices round here def stay in the 400s for any real dank herb.................Nothing I have ever seen has gone for more than 500..............if you pay more than 500 you have way too much money lol............and I would love to do business with ya. :joint:

I saw some "nice" beaster recently........and I guess its nice.....did have crystals and was dry..........going for 2800 lb or 200-225 zip........not horrible. I see so called "headies" going for 300-375(un purple tho) but its fools gold.......the latest crave replacing beasters. Looks and smells good but it just aint.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
LOL. You were dead on about the Mendo Purp Delta. A real looker but not for the serious stoner, or one concerned with weight. Glad I got to sample the GDP because I think it sealed the deal on purple strains for me.