What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Nugs $60USD an 1/8

C

Classyathome

Damn - great weed here is $200 an oz / $25 an 8th

Does look very sparkly - smoke report?

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
...Smoke Report...

I have no idea what the strain name is.
The buds were a deep purple all the way through even in the middle of the bud.
They had a slight friuty smell but more earthy.
As you can see the trichrome content was high, obviously making it more potent.
I ripped probably two good rips from the bong, held them in, exhaled...
Tastes like earth, cherry, slight citrus. Not a strong sweet taste, but not bitter or harsh.
The high was devastating. I mean couchlock all the way. I actually fell asleep the first time I smoked these nugs. This is the kind of weed you can wake and bake anfter a good nights sleep and then go take a nap. It gave me a nice appetite and everything tasted extra good.
I like weed like this moreso than the speedy, racey type high, which I don't much enjoy at all.
So overall:

Appearance - 10/10. I mean it didn't even look like weed. It was ALL purple covered with fat tan trichromes. Sick.
Smell - 6/10. I give it a 6 instead of a 7 only because with the insane appearance, I WANTED more.
Taste - 7/10. Again. I wanted it to taste like candy, but it did taste good.
High - 9/10. I may be biased because I enjoy a couchlock knock me on my ass type of stone, but regardless of what you prefer no one could deny this weeds potency.

Well, there's my smoke report. Hope you enjoyed.

G

Commercially speaking, people go ape shit over some purple chronic.

I dont know why, but they do.

stealthballer

outlawed420 said:
Commercially speaking, people go ape shit over some purple chronic.

I dont know why, but they do.

lol, not even just commercial, by friend who is a peddler of herb has been holding on to this 3.5 gram chunk of purple weed he found 6 months ago. I have been there when some retard offered him 130 bux for it. I woulda sold it in an instant but he thinks it is the holy grail simply because it is purple.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
stealthballer said:
I woulda sold it in an instant but he thinks it is the holy grail simply because it is purple.

What if it "IS" the Holy Grail?

:muahaha:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
bring that to the midwest around the great lakes, itll go $75 an 1/8th easy. weak garbage low potency nug goes for 50, anything that smells halfway decent regardless of the high or composition is automatically 60 in my locale. now that i think about it, i took a trip last year and where i went they had never ever seen resinated buds, it was all brick pack schwag with that chemical smell :jerkit:

dkmonk

abirdintheair said:
bring that to the midwest around the great lakes, itll go $75 an 1/8th easy. weak garbage low potency nug goes for 50, anything that smells halfway decent regardless of the high or composition is automatically 60 in my locale. now that i think about it, i took a trip last year and where i went they had never ever seen resinated buds, it was all brick pack schwag with that chemical smell :jerkit:

I second that, bud that is still a lil wet that looks like decent but sells 60-75 in Indiana, it's a fucking joke to me, not even dried or cured properly most of the time. Although Bloomington usually does a good job, but in Terre Haute it's usually still some what wet.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
dkmonk said:
it's a fucking joke to me, not even dried or cured properly most of the time.

so so true, i know someone that sells shit just like that to some of my friends, and they get all happy thinking the shit weighs over when by the time 24 hours goes by in that bag if it isnt wrapped tight it dries to the real weight and its considerably less.

Hey ART, I'm wondering if we are in the same neck of the woods (west coast), cuz about 3 weeks ago I got an ounce of bud that looked EXACTLY like that, and your description and smoke report, taste, etc was right on. I paid 400 for the ounce.

S

Space Ghost

looks a lot like gdp to me and the aromas agree.

but 60/8th? ouch!

this stuff is all over now its the asians they grow all the good weed and acording to the news its meant for san fransico and other major citys cannabis clubs, ive seen sum insides of these houses "after math left anyway after they were raided. Lets just say i seen at least 50 thousand dollars woth of hydro equepment just put in trucks and hualed to the dump. But the one this that stood out was all the purple buds everywere for one and the other thing was all the DUCTH MASTER penetrator, B"CUZZ ROOT STIMULATOR , and other nutes with common lables. seem wothwile to take note it seemed to work for them .........

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
HairyPlumz said:
this stuff is all over now its the asians they grow all the good weed and acording to the news its meant for san fransico and other major citys cannabis clubs, ive seen sum insides of these houses "after math left anyway after they were raided. Lets just say i seen at least 50 thousand dollars woth of hydro equepment just put in trucks and hualed to the dump. But the one this that stood out was all the purple buds everywere for one and the other thing was all the DUCTH MASTER penetrator, B"CUZZ ROOT STIMULATOR , and other nutes with common lables. seem wothwile to take note it seemed to work for them .........
LOL. You get you information about the growing world from the news. Sneaky Asians growinf purple weed, where the weed is meant for, etc. All that's fine but I'm from the EAST COAST.
Yea Illperception - WAY far away.

The best commercial weed in the Mid-Atlantic is grown by Asians, mostly Vietnamese. It comes from Philly and the surrounding suburbs. I always feel bad for the people that complain that Philly is dry. There are tons of bud being shipped out of that city every week. Stinky light green buds that are just covered in crystals. Its usually 400+ an oz. You never get a strain name though. Most of the time a quarter is 2 or 3 buds. This was known as fact years before the media ever began reporting it. They (Asians) get a lot of bud out to the largest metro areas in the US and Canada.

rusto

Beast
Yeah its true, the Asian gangs also ship poorly grown m39 beasters down to the U.S from Toronto.