What's new

Purple Kush Unit

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
not like ya need it but a tripod may help ya... hard to tell which room is gonna yield more 10 or 20s shit u killed it with 5gals bro.. i think once u get to a certain size it maxes out if the 10 gal and the 20 yield the same or even really close why go even fuck wit the 20s. i think its more about findin the perfect size ... bigger may not always be better.. a few months ago i would of argued against that statement but from what im seein its both are killin it . i think hydrosun may agree after his 30gal brutes. neway keep killin it brotha these numbers will be very intersting. peace

i realy think the 10 gal has beat 20 gal but cant speak just yet but something tells me so

^ i saw like one pound plants on HS's thread in 5 gallon buckets. I havnt hit a pound in a 5 gallon yet, but I have been very close, and now that I'm getting the lvpk dialed in I think it will be done.

i've yet to hit one lbs with PK the thing is i pack em to close to eachother so bottom branches dont get hit with light,but still pull over one lbs per light i have never been under that so guess its all good in here

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
The more root mass the more bud your going to get. i just ordered the 65 gal smart pots i bet i get way more bud then what im getting on the 15s.

gdbud

65 Gallon Air Pot! Are you planning on growing RedWood size plants?
How long are you planning on veging those plants?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
gd bud look at the tree he's carryin in his avatar...
i think that statement is alittle more then half true after seeinn lots of diiferent size pots in action i think u want the size to be approiate with veg time and the size trees ur growin biggerbucket= more vegtime to grow more roots to grow bigger trees. for example if dg was to veg the 20gals for say 2-3 wks longer of course the would yield more.. the roots would obviously be bigger since they have more room and time to grow the key is findin the correct size pot for ur goals. id say the 10gal were perfect.
yo hash those are the pics that changed the way i grow all 2gether im runnin 12 of those bucket now.. only comlaint is the daily maitenece on each one. but it gives u the pleasure to have many variety of strains.. i have a 8bucket rdwc waitn for a new light bulb and clones to root. will be nice to run 1 controller and res.

mdk ktm

I love stopping by the purple kush unit to make me feel better. Nothing like seeing a big grow done proper! I really like your grow style and attitude, I wish I could get my hands on some LVPK... Thanks for sharing your beautiful grow!

One Love 731

Veteran
Well bro I guess your pic's need to be downloaded to the ICMag server to be in the POTM contest. I checked yesterday and your pic wasn't in the poles, then I saw why. Keep up the good work DG. Karma, One Love:ying:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well bro I guess your pic's need to be downloaded to the ICMag server to be in the POTM contest. I checked yesterday and your pic wasn't in the poles, then I saw why. Keep up the good work DG. Karma, One Love:ying:

Official recognition or not, this thread is SMASHING it and the plants speak for themselves! Just AMAZING :tiphat:

:joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks guys

here is 20 gal roots

picture.php

and 10 gal buds inside 10 gallon tub
picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE DG!

You got the damn trimpro rotor! I have been considering that model myself. How is it working for you? Is the trim any better then the spinpro?

You are killing it DG keep it up!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
thread of the year

thread of the year

Official recognition or not, this thread is SMASHING it and the plants speak for themselves! Just AMAZING :tiphat:

:joint:
thread of the year. should have that contest on here
what else is there to say..xcept well i wish that bucket was in front of me. trimmer or not . lol

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Thanks to you guys i try hard to keep up to your grows..the trimmer
is working perfect i cut that 10 gallon tub of buds in 10 min tops shit is the best thing that happend.heres how the buds look tomorrow i start burping also will get yous a better pic so you can see the purple buds it was realy dark and i took the pic with my phone

picture.php

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lvpk is soon to be the most scientifically sound, dialed in strain on these forums. we all started with very different feeding plans, but as we share info and listen to the plant we are dialing her in together and very quickly eliminating what she doesn't like. We are also figuring out how to get her to purple up on a consistent bases. As all the lvpk threads go on I notice every ones quality improving.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
lvpk is soon to be the most scientifically sound, dialed in strain on these forums. we all started with very different feeding plans, but as we share info and listen to the plant we are dialing her in together and very quickly eliminating what she doesn't like. We are also figuring out how to get her to purple up on a consistent bases. As all the lvpk threads go on I notice every ones quality improving.

you are right its been a PK year and i felt like i was back in school all the hard work that has came from all of us and still
more work to be done i cant stop now lol

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir thats what I'm talking about. Sometime we need a lil challenge and a few puzzles in this game we play. Keeps us learning and striving for the best results, well at least for me it does. The knowledge through out this thread is priceless. The info some people are not willing to share but you pass it out like IHOP pancakes lol. Keep it rolling buddy and hope great things come your way.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn dope pics as always...thats some crucial root mass. your thread makes me realize how much i still suck at growing lol..

I

icon

frickin nice buds man! i just got mine today hope you dont mind here she is.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts