What's new

Purple Kush Unit

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
call it mint berry crunch. lol

;o lol but BBB smell like grape or black berrys i dont know of mint come from but still sounds good hahaha!

Nice grow mang... Just read the whole thing from first to second page. You're Killing it son, absolutely and without a single doubt. Love that your thread has NO flaming, 31 pages of spectacular, flame-free content. Stu-fucking-pendous! I can't wait to get off probation and get a grow going, can't freaking wait. Thanks for helping me bide the time until then!

Blink

good looks man.just stay safe till you feel you can do your thing

One Love 731

Veteran
It's the key man, I want the key http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WISFFhU9hVc&feature=related the key is @ 3.10. Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough x Asteroid (still plenty haze), Triangle Kush x Asteroid, Pre98 Bubba x Asteroid, Kens GDP x Asteroid, Mass. Super Skunk x Asteroid, Grom x Asteroid, the list goes on and on. Maybe Asteroid x Sour Bubble, Asteroid x SFV OG, Asteroid x (OG Kush x Blue Sat2.2) Asteroid x Peyote Purple, The best part is I'm not just running my gum's, all crosses Ive mentioned are possible. If there isn't the perfect 9 week Asteroid cut in the f1's we will surely find one in the f2's. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
It's the key man, I want the key http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WISFFhU9hVc&feature=related the key is @ 3.10. Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough x Asteroid (still plenty haze), Triangle Kush x Asteroid, Pre98 Bubba x Asteroid, Kens GDP x Asteroid, Mass. Super Skunk x Asteroid, Grom x Asteroid, the list goes on and on. Maybe Asteroid x Sour Bubble, Asteroid x SFV OG, Asteroid x (OG Kush x Blue Sat2.2) Asteroid x Peyote Purple, The best part is I'm not just running my gum's, all crosses Ive mentioned are possible. If there isn't the perfect 9 week Asteroid cut in the f1's we will surely find one in the f2's. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

thats ahell of a list hope you ready to make them crosses cause thats plenty work lets wish for the best right?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats ahell of a list hope you ready to make them crosses cause thats plenty work lets wish for the best right?

No list too big spread the love and anything is possible. Hopefully the right ones can get in where they fit in. Keep it rolling and may a new era of Asteroid Dank fill the lungs of everyone.:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I LIKE THE IDEA OF ASTEROID KKSC THAT SHIT JUST SOUNDS DELICIOUS. THAT IS WHY THEM BEING REG SEEDS IS THE BOMB IT HAS ENDLESS POSSIBILTIES WITH THE RIGHT POPPA.

One Love 731

Veteran
The f1's should show mostly a 50/50 cross, the f2's should be 50% 50/50, 25% leaning toward the Neville's Haze and 25% leaning toward the LVPK. This is Mendel's theory. With the two strains being so different, who knows, magic. Hopefully a 9-10 week pheno can be found in the first batch but that will depend on the male used. If not the 25% leaning toward the LVPK in the f2's will be the key, the key man. Peace, pot and karma. One love:ying:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in a first cross you could get a thousand different phenos. genetics of all kinds are interesting. all humans on the globe can be traced back to one tribe in africa. when you look at the people in the tribe you will find all of the major human genetic traits. even freckles. when there dna sequences were viewed by scientists they discovered that all humans have at least one exact gene from this tribe. they are the original homo sapiens. weed is the same way. you could end up with traits you never new the particular plant had. when you back cross you are chosing which dominate traits you like, the ressesive traits are still in the genes.

One Love 731

Veteran
I am more inclined to think its as Hash Zeppelin has stated rather then Mendel's theory. These two strains are so different I just cant see a homogeneous seed crop until some work has been done. I love projects like this because it forces me to learn if I want to get anywhere. How does a in cross (IX) work? I guess its time to do some more reading. DG, you the man. Thanks for all you do brother, this thread has brought allot to the table. Karma, One Love:ying:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to be considered an ibl (inbred backline) it must be backcrossed a minimum of six times. I consider the proper way to really make a brand new strain is start with four different landraces. this is how people like dj short make their strains. just for fun, my choices would be a real Hindu Kush indica, a Nepalese indica (or sativa) strain, a Hawaiian sativa, and a thai sativa. I would cross The kush with the hawaiian and the Nepalese indica with the thai. then i would back cross those 6 times until i got a balanced pheno. then i would do the same with the other 2. then my 2 keeper ibl's would be back crossed with each other 6 times. and that is how you make a proper strain. it takes a few thousand plants over a period of time to get it right. it would take probably 3 years to do it like that and it would be very hard. to really judge which ones to pick you need to grow them all the way out and give them a good cure; so that right there is just a shit load of time with all the crosses you would have to do.

Last edited:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
wow guys i dont think we need to go that far hahaha 3 years of crossing i think it alone LVPK x NH will be fun and maybe back cross one time or cross with another favorit and back cross that to the origenal mother LVPK or just find a pheno from Asteroid and keep it as a clone only lol right? either way the LVPK is dank fire and Neville's Haze is dank with thc 20% + and a heavy yielder both together is going to produce great aroma and unbelievable amount of thc

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
wow guys i dont think we need to go that far hahaha 3 years of crossing i think it alone LVPK x NH will be fun and maybe back cross one time or cross with another favorit and back cross that to the origenal mother LVPK or just find a pheno from Asteroid and keep it as a clone only lol right? either way the LVPK is dank fire and Neville's Haze is dank with thc 20% + and a heavy yielder both together is going to produce great aroma and unbelievable amount of thc

Yup Yup clone only lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I LIKE THE IDEA OF ASTEROID KKSC THAT SHIT JUST SOUNDS DELICIOUS. THAT IS WHY THEM BEING REG SEEDS IS THE BOMB IT HAS ENDLESS POSSIBILTIES WITH THE RIGHT POPPA.

I agree that this is one of the coolest seed combos I've heard of and an Asteroid daddy with all those other strains listed is going to change the face of weed across the world.

I've lusted for Nevil's for over a decade and the thought of having 50% Nevil's grown from seed is a dream come true.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep a male and not screw up and over seed the whole garden.

If I remember correctly Pirate in his cave thread had some great instructions. Time to start reading again.

I can't wait until the Asteroid test runs start!

:joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I agree that this is one of the coolest seed combos I've heard of and an Asteroid daddy with all those other strains listed is going to change the face of weed across the world.

I've lusted for Nevil's for over a decade and the thought of having 50% Nevil's grown from seed is a dream come true.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep a male and not screw up and over seed the whole garden.

If I remember correctly Pirate in his cave thread had some great instructions. Time to start reading again.

I can't wait until the Asteroid test runs start!

damn hydrosun we did it..i pollenated using a small painters brush:artist: and brush the pollen on the white hairs very simple..but there maybe many ways i just didnt want to pollenate all of them in fact the plant is in the same room as the rest

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
you's may think they are some other strains but i dont have any other strain at the time this is the 30 gal soil run of my boy i got him started for his first run and the structure has changed anyways co2 1500 ppm 1.4 ec day 76f nite 69f RH 50%
doing big things with LVPK cant wait for Asteroid you already see the bud pattern changing

30 days soil colas never before seen like this on LVPK
only DG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
WOW! I have never seen connection like that on the PK and the size of those ladies is just insane. The crystal production looks as good as ever. Many people say soil plants taste better, soon you can tell us what you think of the PK soil v. hydro.

Did they grow just as fast in soil as your hydro set ups?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
WOW! I have never seen connection like that on the PK and the size of those ladies is just insane. The crystal production looks as good as ever. Many people say soil plants taste better, soon you can tell us what you think of the PK soil v. hydro.

Did they grow just as fast in soil as your hydro set ups?

they as faster if anything bro i know what i gave them and its whats going on the connection of buds from bottom to top is crazy and the crystal production is amazing as for smell it smells realy sweet very different i dont smell the coffee but taste we will see 30 days never seen anything like it you tell me

BigGreen

Veteran
Them pks are retarded
Man oh man them are gonna be big colas. If there stacking like that it looks like yield should be up 300%.
I really fucked mine up. I over boosted them with the pure flowers and all the top buds are the size of nickles and dimes. Really disappointing. I do how ever have some really nice fattys under the tops. Hoping to make up the yields there
I have some nice ladies just waiting for a dusting from some of that android pollen
BG

Lovely colas, all the help from the co2,

we grew some NL back in the day using co2 indoor, colas were at least 2ft long using soil!!

FO20.

One Love 731

Veteran
I had some big ole colas in coco with CNS17+Sweet last run. Ill be converting to soil, Phillthy style water only organic mix with the addition of Blumat's. If my math is right they should all but take care of them selves. I am getting real sick of complicating things for my self. I'll even be dropping the air cooled hoods. Big AC, grow bags on the floor, sealed with co2. I want to free up the time to chuck pollen and continue to collect mamas and papas. I love the thread, funny I sent a PM to the wrong friend and now Ive found a new favorite. Keep up the good work, I cant wait for the testing to start. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a nice way to see how the same strain reacts to different pot size and different mediums. Got me second guessing myself on the next run now.:chin: Stay safe and keep it rolling.....